Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

We've PROVEN That It's Possible To Make Money Online, Without Spending 7 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We've PROVEN That It's Possible To Make Money Online, Without Spending 7 (397 Views)

Selling Physical Products Online Without Owning A Single Product In Nigeria! / How Long Can You Go Without Spending Money? / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We've PROVEN That It's Possible To Make Money Online, Without Spending 7 by divis: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Engage
You know who never gets any action at the singles bar? The guy or gal who sits in the corner and stares listlessly into space. If you aren’t engaging the opposite sex, and letting them know who you are, then you might as well wear a “nothing interesting here, move along” shirt.
In the online world, our headlines work the same way.
It doesn’t matter what your article is like unless you can grab a little attention. People are skeptical, and there’s a lot of garbage out there. Picture that after EVERY sentence, the person reading is going to stop, hover over the X button, and ask themselves “should I keep reading this”?
Engage them with a provocative title, an interesting sentence, or a compelling question. Generally, people have an interest in:
Dangers they should avoid.
Products they should buy.
Numbered lists.
Ways to save time and money.
Negativity. Things that are bad, things that suck, people that are bad or in bad situations.
Extended metaphors. Why something is like something else.
Rapport
There’s nothing worse than going out with someone who only talks about themselves. People want to be around people that care about their problems and want them to succeed. In real life, we can show our interest by looking someone in the eye, smiling warmly, and listening well.
Here, you create rapport with the reader by introducing a problem they’re having and explaining how your product can fix it.

Describe what the problem is, then discuss how it feels to have the problem physically, then emotionally, then introduce your solution, then talk about how it feels to get rid of the problem. There are a few ways to do this – you can tell an interesting story about yourself or the kind of person that would need this product…
It was around my third paid of ripped jeans that I decided to see if the “Little Extra” 450’s were the right jeans for me. It’s always been tough for me to squeeze into designer jeans no matter what my weight was because of the way my hips were built. I’d have to either wear something way too tight or go up a size and look bigger than I was. But when my best friend suggested I try Little Extra’s, it gave me a little hope. How did it go?
Or you can talk about the company that made the product, and the problem they’re trying to solve.
The women’s jeans market used to be SO homogenous – if you weren’t thin, you weren’t in! Women didn’t have much of a choice but to struggle their way into pants that didn’t quite fit the way they should. Luckily, things have changed, and there’s a big market for jeans for women with curvier figures. But do Little Extra’s get the job done – and more importantly, do they do it in style?
Finally, you can make the story about the reader.
It’s the worst thing that can happen to any child. When your child cries and cajoles you every time you drop them off at school, it can put a dent in your workday and give you feelings of guilt no responsible parent should have to cope with. But the STRESS SAFE SYSTEM promises to improve your child’s disposition and the quality of your life. Does it really live up to its promises?
Anyway, if it’s appropriate, you can close the paragraph with a question you’ll answer in the rest of the article. Basically, this opening paragraph isn’t just a chance to talk about a product, it’s a chance to show the person reading that you care about them and want to help.
to learn more check send email to nocostincomestream21@gmail.com
see you tomorrow
Remain Bless

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Be Interviewed For Extra Publicity? / Great Opportunity For Students, Writers, Professionals Etc. / Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2013, 2014 & 2015 Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.