Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING (5146 Views)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / LG Mouse Scanner LSM- 100. ( Just Click And Drag) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by chinosxl(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Anyone interested in Craigslist pick up within

Houston Tx, sugar land Tx, can contact Oscar at 832-528-3586

Houston Tx, Spring Tx, Woodlands Tx or North of Houston can contact me

Email your Craigslist links to PROCUREMENT@LSMGLOBALSHIPPING.COM. Also send text messages.

Pick up fee $15 to $20 depending on value of item.

Payment to Ecobank prior to pick up.

LSMGLOBALSHIPPING.COM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by Visualeyez: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hi mr chinosxl
You dnt seem to check your email as much as ur post / thread on nairaland, so I wld just copy and past what iv already sent to your email:

There was a mistake on my delivery address, I didn't specify the road and suite of your office, means items would have to be picked up from the post office. Sorry for the trouble.

I would like to inform of the following delivery Attempts

FedEx 603195005846
USPS 9400115901303644713702
USPS 9400111899561342793565
USPS 1ZE356F8YW99113430

This is not yet in TX but here's the tracking number. USPS 9274890101548122684179

Also, The fedex 603195005846 showed delivered. Would appreciate if u could send me snapshot.

Thanks
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by chinosxl(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
Visualeyez: Hi mr chinosxl
You dnt seem to check your email as much as ur post / thread on nairaland, so I wld just copy and past what iv already sent to your email:

There was a mistake on my delivery address, I didn't specify the road and suite of your office, means items would have to be picked up from the post office. Sorry for the trouble.

I would like to inform of the following delivery Attempts

FedEx 603195005846
USPS 9400115901303644713702
USPS 9400111899561342793565
USPS 1ZE356F8YW99113430

This is not yet in TX but here's the tracking number. USPS 9274890101548122684179

Also, The fedex 603195005846 showed delivered. Would appreciate if u could send me snapshot.

Thanks

Fedex managed to deliver (603195005846) even without street address on the shipping label. They tracked my address with the business name and zip code. I will have to call USPS and USP to update the street address on your other 3 orders.

1 Like

Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by Visualeyez: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2014
chinosxl:

Fedex managed to deliver (603195005846) even without street address on the shipping label. They tracked my address with the business name and zip code. I will have to call USPS and USP to update the street address on your other 3 orders.
Thanks. Your awesome. Careful, don't run for presidency cos u might just win. Il buzz u as a reminder.
All the best on your website too.

5 Likes

Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Following
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by Visualeyez: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hi mr chinosxl
When is your next shipment? I have some goods with you, I'll like you to ship Nigeria when you ship next.
So when is your next shipment please?
Thanks
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by chinosxl(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2014
When is your next shipment? I have some goods with you, I'll like you to ship Nigeria when you ship next.
So when is your next shipment please?
Thanks

Next airport drop off is Sept 13th, flight leaves Sept 15th.
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by Visualeyez: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Hi mr chinosxl
Pls send this package with tracking number
fdx 603195005846 with name Ehimare Okpebho.

And also expecting another package if it arrives before you ship on 13th
ups 1ZE356F8YW90761809 (in transit)

Confirm please. Thanks
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by chinosxl(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pls send this package with tracking number
fdx 603195005846 with name Ehimare Okpebho.

And also expecting another package if it arrives before you ship on 13th
ups 1ZE356F8YW90761809 (in transit)

Confirm please. Thanks

Ok, fedex tracking above already shipped.
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by Visualeyez: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hi mr chinosxl
Called lagos office, and I was told they are awaiting your directives (from Houston office). Please let us know as soon as you have things figured out.
Thanks
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by chinosxl(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Called lagos office, and I was told they are awaiting your directives (from Houston office). Please let us know as soon as you have things figured out.
Thanks

Lagos office has to confirm customer payment from me before releasing any goods in Lagos. This might be why he told you this. Have you made payment for your package? Unless its a cell phone, then its free.
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by Visualeyez: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
chinosxl:

Lagos office has to confirm customer payment from me before releasing any goods in Lagos. This might be why he told you this. Have you made payment for your package? Unless its a cell phone, then its free.
Sorry, Thought I was to make payments to lagos account.
So how do I make payments to you? PayPal? What's your details
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by chinosxl(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Visualeyez:
Sorry, Thought I was to make payments to lagos account.
So how do I make payments to you? PayPal? What's your details

You can pay to my Ecobank in Naira, have i already emailed you my bank details?
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by Visualeyez: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hi mr chinosxl
Ups 1ZE356F8YW90761809. Attempted delivery with instructions for you
Pls confirm
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by sammybrainy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
It seems the address is a bit hard to locate
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by chinosxl(m): 1:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Ups 1ZE356F8YW90761809. Attempted delivery with instructions for you
Pls confirm

No worries, will pick up in the morning before airport. UPS transferred your package to USPS due to "SUREPOST" and usps attempted delivery very early before i got to the office. USPS is less than a mile from my office so, my office is almost like their first stop in the morning. I have 6 packages to pick up in the morning from one attempted delivery slip.
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by chinosxl(m): 1:50am On Sep 13, 2014
sammybrainy: It seems the address is a bit hard to locate

Not really, Office is very close to them so, they attempt delivery very early before i even get to the office.
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by Visualeyez: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hi mr chinosxl
Ups 1ZE356F8YW90761809 delivered. Pls confirm.
Pls state when shipping would be done.
Thanks
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by sammybrainy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
chinosxl:

Not really, Office is very close to them so, they attempt delivery very early before i even get to the office.
Ok, nice
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by chinosxl(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ups 1ZE356F8YW90761809 delivered. Pls confirm.
Pls state when shipping would be done.
Thanks

Yes, every item that shows delivered at/before 12noon Saturday(Yesterday) will make tomorrow's shipment.
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by Visualeyez: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hi mr chinosxl
Pls can I have your email addresses again. All of them. Thanks.
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by HotKween: 5:57am On Sep 23, 2014
For those of us that live outside Lagos, how does the free shipping work? Will it still be free to Lagos why we cover the last leg of the delivery? Kindly estimate how much it will cost to deliver to me in Benin after the phone/wrist watch arrives Lagos.
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by fursh(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2014
HotKween: For those of us that live outside Lagos, how does the free shipping work? Will it still be free to Lagos why we cover the last leg of the delivery? Kindly estimate how much it will cost to deliver to me in Benin after the phone/wrist watch arrives Lagos.

Double post
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by fursh(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2014
HotKween: For those of us that live outside Lagos, how does the free shipping work? Will it still be free to Lagos why we cover the last leg of the delivery? Kindly estimate how much it will cost to deliver to me in Benin after the phone/wrist watch arrives Lagos.

Ofcourse, the free shipping offer only applies to item sent from the U.S to lag but When your item arrives LSM office in Lagos, you'd take it up from there by contacting a logistic company like kobomart to pick it up on your behalf and send to you in benin for a token, which means that you'd be the one to pay for it. That's how it works

1 Like

Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
chinosxl: All paypal/eBay and amazon account owners, Shop and send to my office for free shipping to Lagos. This promo is only for Nairalanders. If you are able to order online with your Nigerian bank visa/master card you can also send to my office. After placing your order provide me with your USPS/UPS/FEDEX/DHL shipping tracking #.

One phone and/or watch per Nairalander per week.

Use the address format below,

Your names, c/o LSM GLOBAL
9101 LIPAN RD Ste 111
HOUSTON, TX 77063.

You can get more details on my other thread at https://www.nairaland.com/1856615/shop-u.s-ebay-amazon-3.95

Boss, would my customers at [url]Sales.KULUSO.Com[/url] qualify as long as they are Nairalanders and only one phone per week? Or is this only limited to orders at eBay and Amazon?

More grease to your elbow.
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by chinosxl(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
CityNG:

Boss, would my customers at [url]Sales.KULUSO.Com[/url] qualify as long as they are Nairalanders and only one phone per week? Or is this only limited to orders at eBay and Amazon?

More grease to your elbow.

Everyone qualifies including your customers.

1 Like

Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by Ashyrule: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2014
good job man
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by seyi42k(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2014
chinosxl:
All paypal/eBay and amazon account owners, Shop and send to my office for free shipping to Lagos. This promo is only for Nairalanders. If you are able to order online with your Nigerian bank visa/master card you can also send to my office. After placing your order provide me with your USPS/UPS/FEDEX/DHL shipping tracking #.

One phone and/or watch per Nairalander per week.

Use the address format below,

Your names, c/o LSM GLOBAL
9101 LIPAN RD Ste 111
HOUSTON, TX 77063.

You can get more details on my other thread at https://www.nairaland.com/1856615/shop-u.s-ebay-amazon-3.95

Hi Chino, please do you have a UK address or someone in the UK providing the same service. Thank you.
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by chinosxl(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
seyi42k:

Hi Chino, please do you have a UK address or someone in the UK providing the same service. Thank you.

No UK address, just US
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by Ahmed4002(m): 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
bigger by every day. trusted
fast and cheap service.
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by goldtooth: 2:52am On Nov 16, 2014
Craiglist houston coming soon? That would be awesome. Cant wait
Re: Craigslist Houston now available - LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING by gowaga68: 6:02am On Nov 16, 2014
Looking forward for the craigelist opening. If i may ask
how long does/will it take you for the pickup and shipping to Lagos?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does One Avoid The Nipost N500 Service Charge? / Automatic Phase Selector/chane-over Switch / Hp New Laptop Envy Intel Core I7 2.1ghz, 500gb, 6gb, Bluetooth, Webcam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.