Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,502 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Closed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Closed (728 Views)

.......closed / Nairaland.com Clone / Aqua Marine Forums Beta Review [closed] / Nairaland.com Clone / Aqua Marine Forums Beta Review [Closed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by successmart(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Closed
Re: Closed by naijarates(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Lets test it for a day on the site bellow. If it work ehn if it really works ehn you will see what i will do for u cry cry cry
Re: Closed by oladimejiX: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Please give me your number so i can call you
Would like to buy the software
Re: Closed by naijarates(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
oladimejiX: Please give me your number so i can call you
Would like to buy the software
if it works. you have trial version?
Re: Closed by oladimejiX: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
No problem, I've contacted the guy we are still discussing
His explanation in not giving more information is that people don't patronize him once they know more as they will go to the official site of the software
Re: Closed by successmart(m): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
oladimejiX: No problem, I've contacted the guy we are still discussing
His explanation in not giving more information is that people don't patronize him once they know more as they will go to the official site of the software
oh I see! Mr. Representative
Re: Closed by naijarates(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
oladimejiX: No problem, I've contacted the guy we are still discussing

So i have to gamble with $20? cry cry cry
Re: Closed by saasala(m): 1:07am On Sep 05, 2014
By pasting google analytics and adsense codes in to the head or footer of your website, Google knows everything, I mean everything going on. Once you start using that software, say bye bye to your adsense.

1 Like

Re: Closed by naijarates(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
saasala: By pasting google analytics and adsense codes in to the head or footer of your website, Google knows everything, I mean everything going on. Once you start using that software, say bye bye to your adsense.
I jump and pass.

(1) (Reply)

Component / New Way To Import Your Blogger Blog To Wordpress / How Do I Make My Blog Not Scattered On Mobile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.