Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

BREAKING: Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola (1010 Views)

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola / Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola by nnamdibig(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
A 19- year old student of Law at the Ahmadu Bello University has been diagnosed with the deadly Ebola virus in Kaduna.
The Public Relations Officer, Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, ABUTH, Bilyaminu Umar, while confirming the case on Monday when contacted via phone said the student was diagnosed at ABUTH, Shika, Zaria.
“Yes, there was a case of a suspected Ebola patient. He is with the Faculty of Law, ABU, Zaria and will be placed on isolation. I am out of town, but will confirm details on my return from a trip,” he said.

https://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/167657-breaking-kaduna-records-first-case-of-ebola.html
Re: BREAKING: Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola by eunisam: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
I thought ebola has come n go.why this resurrection again? God help us.
Re: BREAKING: Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola by CharlieMaria(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: BREAKING: Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
shocked :oIt's over shocked shocked
Re: BREAKING: Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola by atlwireles: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
nnamdibig: A 19- year old student of Law at the Ahmadu Bello University has been diagnosed with the deadly Ebola virus in Kaduna.
The Public Relations Officer, Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, ABUTH, Bilyaminu Umar, while confirming the case on Monday when contacted via phone said the student was diagnosed at ABUTH, Shika, Zaria.
“Yes, there was a case of a suspected Ebola patient. He is with the Faculty of Law, ABU, Zaria and will be placed on isolation. I am out of town, but will confirm details on my return from a trip,” he said.

https://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/167657-breaking-kaduna-records-first-case-of-ebola.html

Really?
Re: BREAKING: Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola by holyboss: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lagos, PH, NW kaduna = west + east + North

Oluwa come save us for Naija O
Re: BREAKING: Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola by dazzy4real(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
na lie jhoor
Re: BREAKING: Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola by mindworx: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
M
Re: BREAKING: Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola by JojoArmani(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Na wa o o o
Re: BREAKING: Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola by sparkleboy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
God deliver us pls.
Re: BREAKING: Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola by stephenponti(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmm odikwa risky abo.ki is very unhygenic hence ebola among them will amount to death in thousands.
Re: BREAKING: Kaduna Records First Case Of Ebola by HonourablePomk: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
God na your hand we dey ooo

(1) (Reply)

12 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Vagina / I Want To Ask: Why Is That Our Joystick Is Naturally Curved To One Side / Check Out My HIV And Hepatitisb Lab. Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.