Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:52 PM

Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) (33457 Views)

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Jalal(m): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
BREAKING: Kaduna records first case of Ebola!

A 19- year old student of Law at the Ahmadu Bello University has been diagnosed with the deadly Ebola virus in Kaduna.

The Public Relations Officer, Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, ABUTH, Bilyaminu Umar, while confirming the case on Monday when contacted via phone said the student was diagnosed at ABUTH, Shika, Zaria.

“Yes, there was a case of a suspected Ebola patient. He is with the Faculty of Law, ABU, Zaria and will be placed on isolation. I am out of town, but will confirm details on my return from a trip,” he said.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/167657-breaking-kaduna-records-first-case-of-ebola.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by SUBMARINE: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
And some private school owners were advocating that schools be opened

Close down schools till next year to prevent it spreading faster

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by semitunde: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
I hope they are making good use of the govt grants for the disease. Health has no colour or political affiliations o.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Tolexander: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Student of ABU?

The whole students and staff should be quarantined if the condition in ABU is just like other Nigerian institutions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Haba mana Patrick Sawyer, gaskiya baka kyauta ba. Wallahi yhu(Sawyer) no try for us at all. If not because yhu are already dead, I would have place a curse on yhu. Haba!!! Maka why naw

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by saints2(f): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Just a man puts the whole country in jeopadary, may Sawyer never know peace o.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by IGBOSON1: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
“Yes, there was a case of a suspected Ebola patient. He is with the Faculty of Law, ABU, Zaria and will be placed on isolation. I am out of town, but will confirm details on my return from a trip,” he said.

^^^How convenient........Perfect timing! wink

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
This is bad, bad, bad, in fact the worst case scenario. Pdp states are always clueless, i hope they have decent facilities there. God help us.

Let's not forget the pdp minister that told us he has vaccines for ebola in April.

www.nairaland.com/1851308/gejs-incompetence-kill-us-all

Oya gej carry TAN rally to kadunna

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^How convenient........Perfect timing! wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by meforyou1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli: This is bad, bad, bad, Pdp states ate always clueless, i hope they have decent facilities there. God help us.
so it is a party thing now. Obiagelli, u are above this you know

53 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
The report says "SUSPECTED" case of ebola. Lets wait till its confirmed. But the authorities have done well by isolating the suspect.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Did he attend GEJ's TAN rally in Port Harcourt?

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by KillerBeauty(f): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Baba God save us
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by IGBOSON1: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Can we have a bit more info' on the guy?.....If he travelled to any place in the last two weeks; or did he contract it in Kaduna? If he contracted it in Kaduna, then it means ebola has sneaked into the country through someone else that we don't know of....who may have been treated by unsuspecting health workers, and also possibly spread it to his family and friends as well!

The only good thing about the sawyer incident is that we had an identifiable trail, and could trace primary/secondary contacts!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
meforyou1: so it is a party thing now. Obiagelli, u are above this you know
I am very serious about this, you and i know how pdp governors operate. I pray its not a confirmed case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Mutuwa(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Weda tru or false..lets b optimistic about taming it..naija will crossover by d grace of d almighty.

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by XketchDesigns(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
abuayman: Haba mana Patrick Sawyer, gaskiya baka kyauta ba. Wallahi yhu(Sawyer) no try for us at all. If not because yhu are already dead, I would have place a curse on yhu. Haba!!! Maka why naw
Why not mention the nurse or diplomats that ran and the other hid in a hotel? they are worse than Patrick to be sincere!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
This Space Is Not For Sale... Please Keep Off angry

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
EBOLA EVERYWHERE GOD SAVE US.
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by lilprinze: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Just look at what one agent of the devil called Patrick Sawyer has put Nigeria into jeopadary now, he came to infect us with Ebola but he refused to go to America and infect his wife or children or go for proper medical treatment. He was an agent of the devil sent to destroy Nigeria with Ebola . May his soul burn in the bottomless pit of hell for what he is putting us true now .

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Just when GEJ was about to hold his TAN really there shey? I think we all know those spreading this virus!

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by larrymoore(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
This tin is spreading like wild fire, sometin be done fast ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by francondu: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
I am very serious about this, you and i know how pdp governors operate. I pray its not a confirmed case.
Ebola mere nne gi na otu.

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by francondu: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The report says "SUSPECTED" case of ebola. Lets wait till its confirmed. But the authorities have done well by isolating the suspect.
Bro how far?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by oweniwe(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
too bad
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by otokx(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
So who or how did he get it?
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by amakufrancis(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
how did he contact it?
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by ATSOMEH(f): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
I need to leave the country ASAP
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by gift01: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
God help us. I dey feel like Vomiting since last week but I'm very healthy. Am I normal? Is that an Ebola symptom?
Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by henchamb(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
francondu: Ebola mere nne gi na otu.

spits at you and walks away

ebola you are discharged and acquitted

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) by pontirock(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
I Av Feelin Say Dis Tin Don Spread Outta Control

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graduate Dies After Wrong Diagnosis By Lagos Hospital (photo) / ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) / Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.