Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. (13444 Views)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Rapture07: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ok oh I see. Really interesting 9ja film
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by epospiky(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Liability: he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My bf is the most sincere and loving person i have ever seen.

Just on sunday, i was lured into bed by his best friend. He has been disturbing me, asking me of sex. I refused him each time he made this move.

I wanted to report him to my boyfriend, but i dont want to be the cause of their break up. I kept mute because they have been friends from childhood.

On sunday he called my linr that he had a message for him. That his sister was at his place and that she needed to know me.

That was how i was deceived, i entered his room only for him to come from behind, grab me and started doing funny things to me. I wanted to scream but was unable. He held my mouth and entered me before i could do anything.

My bf entered his house without knocking and entered the bedroom and saw us naaaked! Doing it.

I am in tears now. I was deceived. He doesnt pick my call, he doesnt want to see me anymore.

Please advice me. I love him with the whole of my heart. How do i get him back.
How about now? Haven't you still ruined their friendship? Are you a room? Well even rooms have door. Imagine yourself...gosh! I don't know what to say. I wish i were your bf. Action they say speaks louder than voice. For now, i will just expect anything he's gonna do to you.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by gravinto: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hard to blieve bt he will come over it soon and look for u . If d story is true
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by hushmail: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
story 4 d gods

in otherwords tell us another story
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by ruthobaz(f): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
topdiva: the story line though.....
u missed the part where he took off your clothes

cos am stil thinking of how he entered u before u could do anything
Yeah,she said her boyfriend met them both naked.Did he pull her clothes also? OP,welldone.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by brilapluz(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Liability: he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My bf is the most sincere and loving person i have ever seen.

Just on sunday, i was lured into bed by his best friend. He has been disturbing me, asking me of sex. I refused him each time he made this move.

I wanted to report him to my boyfriend, but i dont want to be the cause of their break up. I kept mute because they have been friends from childhood.

On sunday he called my linr that he had a message for him. That his sister was at his place and that she needed to know me.

That was how i was deceived, i entered his room only for him to come from behind, grab me and started doing funny things to me. I wanted to scream but was unable. He held my mouth and entered me before i could do anything.

My bf entered his house without knocking and entered the bedroom and saw us naaaked! Doing it.

I am in tears now. I was deceived. He doesnt pick my call, he doesnt want to see me anymore.

i cant imagine that you went to his place despite his numerous sex advances even though his sister was around...na wetin u dey find there? sad...
if indeed you loved your boyfriend as you claim to,you should have
told him about his friend's s.exual proposals...some parts of what you said dont really add up..there is something you havent told us... undecided
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by goalburner(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
zicky: chei chei goalburner wetin concern you, ok dey straf themselves
can females straff demselves
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by zicky(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
goalburner:
can females straff demselves
ask google.com
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by goalburner(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
zicky: ask google.com
not respondin
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pix or adonbelieve grin
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Kylekent59: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ask ur boyfriend y his dick is nt as big as dat of his frnd, and he will find a solution to it. Den u can have him back with a bullet in head. Lubbish stoli
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by favourmic(m): 1:47am On Sep 04, 2014
Just looking at the story again I swear there is no sense In it, my question is weting be your Own matter between u and his sister?
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by chibuikebright(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2014
if not the entrance of your bf, do you ever dream to come out?.then after sanitizing your natural tunnel with liquified mineral spe*m, you come to tell us Alice in Wonderland story
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2014
STORY FOR THE gods!
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by eme1n(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2014
Free me abeg, u be Shewe..
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by hotwax: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2014
SO whats with the help in the topic?

Help you do what ?

-------------------
Molding my fufu ball
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Ekealterego: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
If this story is true, then some girls are just good at telling bare faced lies. Well, Eve ate the apple first.
my conclusion:
1. You don dey love the guy.

2. You would fall for any excuse to see him (seeing your bf's friend's sister is just the height of that excuse) If that is even true.

3. You knew this kinda thing will happen and wouldn't mind the sexperiment

4. Because you had fallen in love with him, you just gave up your body and didn't give ANY sort if resistance

5. That was not the first time he will touch you (even if not sex)

6. Your Bf's friend must have bragged about his ability to do this to your friend and must have noted your weakness and had gone ahead to prove it.

7. You were enjoying the sexperience, thus, there was enough time to get you naked am sure you were even moving your hips rhythmically to his fierce pelvic thrusts.

8. The story reeks with lies and half truths

9. In order to save thyself, thou must tell thyself the truth.
10. That's all.

My 2 toros.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by daben1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ur doomed! That's y u gals don't see husband to marry
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by daben1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: its more like a ra ape. I must admit i was naive, not knowing he had bad plans for me.
''it's more like a rape''... He removed ur pant, he lied u down, he forced u to open ur legs...mtcheeew, u no give am B.J?
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2014

I don't really get how one guy can rape a lady except he is holding a weapon or something,and i really want to believe your story but btwn the lines i smell a rat..someone has been making sexual advances and passes at u,u didn't give in to him yet still u didn't make this open to ur bf and u say u love him...Then this same guy invites u to his place for whatever reasons and without ur bf's knowledge u still went ahead to honor the invitation.I blv u should have told ur bf directly or indirectly abt whats been going on and this would have made things a lot easier...cos the way it is,if i were him i wouldn't trust u anymore cos u been hiding things from me no matter how good u explain it...maybe he can forgive u ..
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by KMTee(f): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
story for the gods...
tell us the truth

a man of 40, very strong lured a gurl of 15 to his room
wanted to rape the gurl..the little gurl struggled with all her power and might, she screamed but the man put on d gen so pple could not hear her screamed

after so much punching and beating, the gurl gave up and told the man she would allow him
the stupid man dropped down his boxer and was about mounting the gurl when she suddenly grapped his thing and squeezed the hell of it. the man screamed and groaned, started punching d gurl to release, d lady refused until after the man begged with his life.
the lady ran out..the man spent 2 days in the hospital and was arrested.

so my dear...it's not tenable for a single boy not even a man to rape u, except from your sleep.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by ola6555(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
how cum u cn;t scream...derez God oooo
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by MabraO: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eleyi Gidi gan
U wanted to scream but couldn't
Next thing he entered u freely

Ur moniker really confirms this story
LIARbility
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by unuane1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
This your script or story line will not sell in Hollywood but will sell blazingly in Nollywood.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by nedum87(f): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dis liability slf undecided, 2day he left u cos u told him d truth, 2morrow he broke ur heart,next 2morrow u n ur landlord n 2day dis 1 hehehehe.... pls Wats ur next topic story teller....nt gud 4 lady anywayz*nobeef*
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by singlesconnect: 5:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Serious minded ladies desirous of settling down as soon as possible should link up. A man ready for marriage wants to meet you.

The lady must be focussed.
Ambitious
Between 25 and 29
From any tribe but must be accommodating and in tune with Yoruba culture a bit.
Be ready to settle down and understands what the marriage institution is.

If you are the lucky Lady, send your details to. Singlemates4u@gmail.com and trust us to do the linking!

Singles Connect
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by MabraO: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
FrankySnow: Haaaa....hmmmm, its alrightioooooo.

This ur comment reminds me of
** old roger is dead**
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
MabraO:

This ur comment reminds me of
** old roger is dead**

cheesy grin
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by DikSin(m): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
zizazizu: Show him the video grin
The part one and twogrin
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:06am On Sep 15, 2014
Its better u discipline ur sef ok. i dont think ur bf friend cud have d courage 2 rape u, if u didnt give him d go ahead by opening ur tin 4 him.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by anthoniaz(f): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2014
It pays to tell your man things you observe from people around you whether friends or not.If you had told him earlier, he would have tried to listen to your explanation even if he is angry.If a guy ask you out, tell your man (unless you want the guy undecided ) There's nothing old school there because it will save you later.I don't keep any secret from my man, no matter what it is, it's better for him to be angry and jealous at that time than looking for explanations to things you never intended to do.

If your story is real, if you were actually forced by his friend, try to send him a text message as some people have already adviced.Explain what happened and give him little time to get over the issue. If you were in his shoes, you won't be happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Are 6 Ways A Girl Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex / Stereotypes And Relationships / Why Nigerian spinsters should be finacially independent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.