Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:36 PM

--- - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / --- (5241 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Does A Baby Need Passport And Visa / Travel Agent/consultant.(information Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

--- by coolscott(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2014

2 Likes

Re: --- by justwise(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
@coolscott

Interesting, what is the book all about? How to become a travel/visa agent?
Re: --- by mpowa(m): 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
Well sorry for loosing your money, but you should've known better, i visited his website and the first thing i noticed was that it was so poorly designed, looks like it was designed by a carpenter.

There's no way i could by a product from such a person, someone who won't take time to be professional in designing a quality site will not produce quality book or information product even if he writes all the contents by himself.

2 Likes

Re: --- by equlibrium(m): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2014
mpowa: Well sorry for loosing your money, but you should've known better, i visited his website and the first thing i noticed was that it was so poorly designed, looks like it was designed by a carpenter.

There's no way i could by a product from such a person, someone who won't take time to be professional in designing a quality site will not produce quality book or information product even if he writes all the contents by himself.
carpenter!!!!!!!!
Lwkmd
hahahahaha
grin
shite ppl say on nairaland
Re: --- by coolscott(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2014
mpowa: Well sorry for loosing your money, but you should've known better, i visited his website and the first thing i noticed was that it was so poorly designed, looks like it was designed by a carpenter.

My dear. You are right. It was after my eyes had cleared I began acknowledging these things -the crappy look of his site, and even the rather unintelligent look on his face. Sorry to say that but he looks as he eventually sounded.

Also, I believe it was the low price (=N=5,000) that attracted me.
Re: --- by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2014
By now you should know most agents coming to advertise on nairaland is fake.
Re: --- by coolscott(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2014
justwise: @coolscott

Interesting, what is the book all about? How to become a travel/visa agent?

That is what it is about but the quality of the work is just poor
Re: --- by FIR: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
I am Akpede Francis, a certified travel agent and visa consultant.
It's true that l am organizing an e-training on Become a Travel Agent
And Visa Consultant and Coolscott bought my e-book and l deliver the
ebook to him without delay and the content was complete as advertised
on my website www.learnersandjobs.com/consultancy.php
The e-training program teaches:
1. All the knowledge and skills you need to start a travel agency
2. How to process and get the visa or work permit of any
country and get it without denial or refusal
3. How to do ticket reservations and bookings using Amadeus (updated)
Am glad that Mr coolscott acknowledged that the e-book for the training
will actually aid any one to be able to processed and get the visa or work permit of any
country and get it without denial or refusal, with the aid of the e-book you can
do ticket reservations and bookings using Amadeus without going to somewhere else.
You can't talk about qualifying a client without referring to Kazlauskas, this man is an authority
when it comes to qualifying a client to get visa successfully, it is plagiarism when you remove
someones name from his work and substitute that name with your own name
as Mr coolscot expected me to have done.
On page 336 l extensively duel on "How To Qualify A Client To Get Any Type Of Visa"
within a Nigeria contest.
House, kindly ask Mr coolscott why he thinks an unedited quote from a USA website
has a bad grammar (http://www.travelagewest.com/Exec-Connect/Qualifying-Your-Clients),
the rule of writing a book states that never you edit a quote or reference.
My assurance for any one that is interested is that the training e-book on Become a Travel Agent
And Visa Consultant is informative and self explanatory without unnecessary grammars
beside it's not an English book, the reason why l made this training cheap is because l need
a few partners to work collaboratively with me, otherwise this training is more than five thousand
N5,000 and Mr coolscott could not have lost his money because a paragraph of grammatical error
which is not real, l sent the book to him and he can't get it any where on the Internet for five thousand
naira, Mr Coolscott is an ungrateful and insatiable human being, my Joy is that a lots of my
trainees had testified that the information they get from the e-book has helped them
Re: --- by justwise(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
FIR: I am Akpede Francis, a certified travel agent and visa consultant.

will actually aid any one to be able to processed and get the visa or work permit of any
country and get it without denial or refusal, with the aid of the e-book you can
do ticket reservations and bookings using Amadeus without going to somewhere else.
You can't talk about qualifying a client without referring to Kazlauskas, this man is an authority
when it comes to qualifying a client to get visa successfully, it is plagiarism when you remove
On page 336 l extensively duel on "How To Qualify A Client To Get Any Type Of Visa"
House, kindly ask Mr coolscott why he thinks an unedited quote from a USA website
has a bad grammar (http://www.travelagewest.com/Exec-Connect/Qualifying-Your-Clients),
My assurance for any one that is interested is that the training e-book on Become a Travel Agent
And Visa Consultant is informative and self explanatory without unnecessary grammars
beside it's not an English book, the reason why l made this training cheap is because l need
a few partners to work collaboratively with me, otherwise this training is more than five thousand
N5,000 and Mr coolscott could not have lost his money because a paragraph of grammatical error
which is not real, l sent the book to him and he can't get it any where on the Internet for five thousand
naira, Mr Coolscott is an ungrateful and insatiable human being, my Joy is that a lots of my
trainees had testified that the information they get from the e-book has helped them

That is misleading as no visa is 100% guaranteed. You are giving people false hope so as to sale your e-book
Re: --- by equlibrium(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
FIR: I am Akpede Francis, a certified travel agent and visa consultant.

Akpede Francis! OP said you offered money back guarantee to customers who buy your ebook and ain't satisfied, true or false?
Please answer.
But if its true and the OP has come out to say he isn't satisfied, why have you refused to back your guarantee with action?
This is the bone of contention here, this is the OP's grouse, this is why he has brought you to the court of public opinion, do read the OP's comment before making yours. Also, if you do read the Op's comments, you will notice at no point did he commend you ebook as been useful for anything as you are insinuating in your response; you thank God that at least even the OP admits the book is useful in visa procurement, the OP never said that in his own comment.

This issue can still be amicably resolved, thats the problem when you issue money back guarantees, you are obliged to fulfill them. Carry out your promise/obligation now, give an unsatisfied customer his money back sir.

My humble submission.

1 Like

Re: --- by FIR: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
What most people don't know about visa or work permit issuance is the rule
governing such visa or work permit, so long as you meet the requirement and
you are within the quota limit, if quota allotment is involved you will be given,
with my years of experience in visa consultancy the only terms and condition known to me
is that your visa doesn't guaranty you 100% entrance into any country as stated in the US website
https://cgifederal.secure.force.com.
I don't like insinuation, if you know any country that states clearly that meeting their visa requirement
is not a guaranty that you will be given please remind me with prove, often times what we see as trivial
is very important to most embassy's ECO, give them what they want, tell them what the rules expect of
you, never you try to dribble and you will get your visa
Re: --- by FIR: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Every money back guaranty has a condition, my conditions doesn't include grammatical
error, the condition for refund is link to my sales page
check it http://learnersandjobs.com/refund.php
this is why Clickbank refused to include us, because after getting
the required information we will still ask for refund, that is why l link
my refund page to my sales page, if you can't abide by those conditions don't pay me,
don't even call me
Re: --- by equlibrium(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
FIR: Every money back guaranty has a condition, my conditions doesn't include grammatical
error, the condition for refund is link to my sales page
check it http://learnersandjobs.com/refund.php
this is why Clickbank refused to include us, because after getting
the required information we will still ask for refund, that is why l link
my refund page to my sales page, if you can't abide by those conditions don't pay me,
don't even call me
So basically, what you are saying here is you will not refund this OP?
And by the way, I cannot open your link.
So you will not refund him?
Re: --- by FIR: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2014
It's not that he's not satisfied, he is he is a travel agent that doesn't want me to teach
people how to processed their visas and work permit by themselves, he has hacked my
website, he paid me just to create trouble, the information he received via the
book is more than N5,000. I want to called on Mr Osewa to investigate the criminal tendency
of this guy, he is responsible for the recent nairaland.com attacked, he has used the same technology to hack
my website but he will definitely not have his way because l delivered what he paid for to him and
this http://www.learnersandjobs.com/refund.php is my refund policy
Re: --- by equlibrium(m): 9:34am On Sep 04, 2014
FIR: It's not that he's not satisfied, he is he is a travel agent that doesn't want me to teach
people how to processed their visas and work permit by themselves, he has hacked my
website, he paid me just to create trouble, the information he received via the
book is more than N5,000. I want to called on Mr Osewa to investigate the criminal tendency
of this guy, he is responsible for the recent nairaland.com attacked, he has used the same technology to hack
my website but he will definitely not have his way because l delivered what he paid for to him and
this http://www.learnersandjobs.com/refund.php is my refund policy

There are facts that are evident on this thread and allegations that are not.
Example of self evident facts, you sell ebooks, you promise refunds, OP paid you, OP wants his money back.
These are all self evident from what you and the OP have said so far.
Insinuations that are not provable. OP hacked your site, OP hacked nairaland, your ebook is useful in visa procurement.

It is also self evident from your posture that you have "catch the OP maga" and do not intend to refund and will cook up the most preposterous accusations to back up your position. Cos I mean, how did you link the OP to your site's hack? Then how did you make the link to nairaland's hack/data loss? Do you know if it was me that did that and not the OP? On a site with 1.5m registered members and maybe 5m visitors, you had to finger the OP to prove why you will not refund a paltry 5k?
Really dude? Really?

1 Like

Re: --- by FIR: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2014
See what Dafiri Irimagha, a graduate wrote to me:
"I have to confess sir, that I was highly disappointing at the quality of
this ebook.

I have never desired a refund for material I have bough online until now.

First of all, there was too much material that did not really apply to the
visa consultant in Nigeria. It seemed you researched online for material
and left some materials as is, copied it and pasted it. You didn't even
take the time to put it in your own words.

That is called "Plagiarism" Let me give you just one example of where you
did this. In fact let me not bother. Let me just give you the a site where
you copied and pasted from:
*http://www.travelagewest.com/Exec-Connect/Qualifying-Your-Clients/
<http://www.travelagewest.com/Exec-Connect/Qualifying-Your-Clients/>*

Have you seen the real work others are doing? I don't want to mention them
here but if you want I will show you their sites.

The other thing is your book was full of typos. Just typos upon typos. You
did not give this material to a proof reader to proof-read before
publishing it. No. If you did, you need to collect your money back from him
and ask him for damages for doing such a horrible job.

Now, I am going to call you in a short while. I want you to be aware of my
position before I call you. You had better accept the things I intend to
(and will) tell you in good faith because it might be the best things you
have heard about your business in a long time.

*They say that good unsatisfied customers are the ones that complain (to
you). The others just move on. You do not need to be told what they say to
others.*" the write word would have been disappointed and not disappointing,
there is no such word as typos in the oxford dictionary, the correct word is typo.
When he called me he demanded for a N15,000 ransom and that if l don't pay the money
to his bank account, he will destroy my reputation in the social media and confiscate my
website and he has hacked my website, l want to tell all nairalanders that Dafiri Irimagha
is a crook, dubious person and a website kidnapper, beware of Dafiri Irimagha
Re: --- by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2014
Mr FIR...sorry to say, but you are just out to make money. I am an IATA certified travel agent (along with my other main occupation), and I put it to you that you CANNOT teach someone Amadeus with just a book...AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT IF TRULY YOU ARE A CERTIFIED TRAVEL AGENT. This alone already screams SCAM to me. How do you expect someone to learn a software when 1)He does not have the software on his computer 2)You are not there to teach him physically.

If truly you want to preserve your integrity, you should remove that part from your book.

3 Likes

Re: --- by goryorhal(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2014
bossladyMo: Mr FIR...sorry to say, but you are just out to make money. I am an IATA certified travel agent (along with my other main occupation), and I put it to you that you CANNOT teach someone Amadeus with just a book...AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT IF TRULY YOU ARE A CERTIFIED TRAVEL AGENT. This alone already screams SCAM to me. How do you expect someone to learn a software when 1)He does not have the software on his computer 2)You are not there to teach him physically.

If truly you want to preserve your integrity, you should remove that part from your book.

Don't mind the crook guy ... With your e-book all visa r 100% guarantee ?
Na ur papa b consular wey dey issue visa ni ?
No b ur fault na the OP wey fall for your scam .. Return his money Abegi

1 Like

Re: --- by mpowa(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2014
Wow this is becoming more interesting, rofo rofo fight has begun, Op where are you?
Re: --- by kroomtravels: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amadeus, saber , galileo etc cant be taught with just an e-book, there must be practicals done on it atleast 2 to 3 times. How wud u teach something you learn with over 80k for just 5k e-book. Even though u wud have done a good job. This thread is funny though, a lot of back and forth

2 Likes

Re: --- by justwise(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
FIR: What most people don't know about visa or work permit issuance is the rule
governing such visa or work permit, so long as you meet the requirement and
you are within the quota limit, if quota allotment is involved you will be given
with my years of experience in visa consultancy the only terms and condition known to me
is that your visa doesn't guaranty you 100% entrance into any country as stated in the US website
https://cgifederal.secure.force.com.
I don't like insinuation, if you know any country that states clearly that meeting their visa requirement
is not a guaranty that you will be given please remind me with prove, often times what we see as trivial
is very important to most embassy's ECO, give them what they want, tell them what the rules expect of
you, never you try to dribble and you will get your visa

Again you are wrong, you are giving people false hope here, meeting all requirements does not guarantee you a visa ,however it does increase your chances of getting the visa, visa is a privilege and not a right, so the VO/ECO retains the right to issue you a visa or refused you even after meeting all requirements.

3 Likes

Re: --- by coolscott(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
FIR:
That I confirmed above that the ebook is about how to become a visa agent does not translate into my acknowledging "that the e-book for the training will actually aid any one to be able to process and get the visa or work permit of any country and get it without denial or refusal"

How, my dear Francis does my statement translate into an acknowledgment that your book will "actually aid any one to be able to processe and get the visa or work permit of any country and get it without denial or refusal"?

1 Like

Re: --- by coolscott(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
FIR: See what Dafiri Irimagha, a graduate wrote to me:
"I have to confess sir, that I was highly disappointing at the quality of
this ebook.

I have never desired a refund for material I have bough online until now.

First of all, there was too much material that did not really apply to the
visa consultant in Nigeria. It seemed you researched online for material
and left some materials as is, copied it and pasted it. You didn't even
take the time to put it in your own words.

That is called "Plagiarism" Let me give you just one example of where you
did this. In fact let me not bother. Let me just give you the a site where
you copied and pasted from:
*http://www.travelagewest.com/Exec-Connect/Qualifying-Your-Clients/
<http://www.travelagewest.com/Exec-Connect/Qualifying-Your-Clients/>*

Have you seen the real work others are doing? I don't want to mention them
here but if you want I will show you their sites.

The other thing is your book was full of typos. Just typos upon typos. You
did not give this material to a proof reader to proof-read before
publishing it. No. If you did, you need to collect your money back from him
and ask him for damages for doing such a horrible job.

others.*"

the write word would have been disappointed and not disappointing,
there is no such word as typos in the oxford dictionary, the correct word is typo.
When he called me he demanded for a N15,000 ransom and that if l don't pay the money
to his bank account, he will destroy my reputation in the social media and confiscate my
website and he has hacked my website, l want to tell all nairalanders that Dafiri Irimagha
is a crook, dubious person and a website kidnapper, beware of Dafiri Irimagha

Now I am sure it was the right thing my coming here to save others from working with this guy (at least from buying his book)
I did type "disappointing" instead of "disappointed" but that is because I type fast and can make errors while typing but that was just an email being churned out. I did not re-read that mail through before sending but that is not something you can afford to do when you are preparing a work for the world to read.

Now he lies I asked for =N=15,000 ransom and I said I would destroy his rep on social media and confiscate his website if he doesn't comply. Now that is sounding like someone on a very special ganja because that is not even a believable lie

From the the tone of my email to him doesn't it sound like I wanted to help him? From the tone of my email, would I call to ask him for ransom?This is what I told him

others.*"

I will post here what he sent me in reply to my complaint and I hope everyone can judge if it is not consistent with the persona he displays here on this forum
Re: --- by coolscott(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
And please, just to be clear, I said It is the parts jacked from the internet that do not have bad grammar
An indication that a section of his book was blatantly plagiarized will be that you do not find grammatical errors there.

In other words, while reading his work, if you are reading a portion and it is not rife with errors, it is a good chance that part was plagiarized. It is very likely that if you take a part of that area and search for it on google, you will find where he jacked it from word for word.

In the end, this is still the best thing that has happened to Mr. Akpede's business because while he wouldn't listen to me while I spoke to him about his work, now I am sure he is reviewing his book and desperaltely making as much corrections as he can.

I am still certain that he gave no one a copy of his work for proofreading. I cannot imagine a proofreader churning out the kind horror that his work was and if anyone did, that person was either a quack or just evil. That is how bad the work is. But I live in our country. I feel certain it is the case that he just thought his work was good as it was and then declared it to himself ready for the world.

Now the typos are just one thing. Even if they are corrected Mr. Francis still has the job of referencing all the people from whom he got information or paraphrasing their texts if he chooses not to reference.

Now even if he does that, the quality of information in the work is not great at all

And even if he further works on this and successfully makes the information great, I will tell you the major reason it is turning out to be right my letting others know of my experience with his book and him in general.

The major reason is that A RANCOROUS SPIRIT DOES NOT LEND ITSELF TO THE PROFESSION OF SELLING

I will post here the reply he sent to my deciding to complain to him about his book on the 22nd of July.

To think that that is the reply he gives me after collecting my money for his book is just not acceptable.

To think he will come here and lie about me asking for ransom and the other things he thoughtlessly cooked up is just totally unacceptable and shows the kind of respect he has for the people he attempts to sell to.

1 Like

Re: --- by FIR: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
My refund policy is linked from my sales page as such assume any
potential trainee will read before paying, in this case his complain was unedited
content which is a reference note on how to qualify a client for visa from an international
point of view while page 334 (How To Qualify A Client To Get Any Type Of Visa) was extensively
treated for Nigerians.
My refund policy in quote:

"Refund Will only be made if the advertised content is different
from actual content that is delivered to you or if the product is not delivered at all, the
scope and extent of content is to be determined by us, typo will not warrant refund.
Buyer must prove that the advertised content is different from actual content or product
was not delivered and the expected delivering period has elapse before refund can be granted,
this refund policy must be strictly adhere to and it's binding on any sales page that bear it link"

Am not just selling e-book, in fact the e-book is just only 50%, the other 50% is for those who are
serious and humble and l have guided lots of my humble training to get their personal visas and for
clients as well, l am not selling only ebook rather l am conducting an electronic training course on:
"Become a Travel Agent And Visa Consultant Or Work With Us After Training" am only interested in
trainee who are serious minded that will use the knowledge gain from this training as business or as
self-help, if out 300 persons only one criminally minded person is rudely complaining as for me is
a passmark, for as many that paid l delivered to them all and l will continue to deliver in-line
with my refund policy as stated above. Whosoever that is responsible for the hacking of my website
should release my site unconditionally, l will not pay any N15,000 ransom in the name of unwarranted
refund
Re: --- by coolscott(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Actually, I am a busy person with work to do and that is why I have not had time to post on this since the 22nd of July when all this went down. I have to leave off now. I have done my job but before I go, I just want to tell Mr. Akpede Frances a thing or two about the lies in his allegations he has so shamelessly put up here.

You have lied and lied directly into your business. It is in your business that you have sown the seeds of these lies. Therefore, it is in your business that these lies will grow, and will eventually bring forth fruits. And it is in your business that these fruits will be harvested. Just as surely as it is my hands that are typing these words, and you are aware of the lies you have told here, so shall these words come true

Of course you do not have to worry about my words if you have not lied here.

But just in case you are worried or get worried at anytime, you can always come here and confess your lies. That will be the only way out for you. Just as out of your own volition, you set yourself to telling these lies, so you must set yourself to correcting them if you must evade the fruits of the lies you have hereby sown in your own garden.

Have a nice life!

For the rest of us, I have put Mr. Francis' email to me in another topic. You may find it here: https://www.nairaland.com/1887877/some-crap-email-travel-ebook

1 Like

Re: --- by goryorhal(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
FIR: My refund policy is linked from my sales page as such assume any
potential trainee will read before paying, in this case his complain was unedited
content which is a reference note on how to qualify a client for visa from an international
point of view while page 334 (How To Qualify A Client To Get Any Type Of Visa) was extensively
treated for Nigerians.
My refund policy in quote:

"Refund Will only be made if the advertised content is different
from actual content that is delivered to you or if the product is not delivered at all, the
scope and extent of content is to be determined by us, typo will not warrant refund.
Buyer must prove that the advertised content is different from actual content or product
was not delivered and the expected delivering period has elapse before refund can be granted,
this refund policy must be strictly adhere to and it's binding on any sales page that bear it link"

Am not just selling e-book, in fact the e-book is just only 50%, the other 50% is for those who are
serious and humble and l have guided lots of my humble training to get their personal visas and for
clients as well, l am not selling only ebook rather l am conducting an electronic training course on:
"Become a Travel Agent And Visa Consultant Or Work With Us After Training" am only interested in
trainee who are serious minded that will use the knowledge gain from this training as business or as
self-help, if out 300 persons only one criminally minded person is rudely complaining as for me is
a passmark, for as many that paid l delivered to them all and l will continue to deliver in-line
with my refund policy as stated above. Whosoever that is responsible for the hacking of my website
should release my site unconditionally, l will not pay any N15,000 ransom in the name of unwarranted
refund

You still get mouth to talk even when you know say u b 419.. Na una type FG suppose send go SAMBISA forest ...
Visa consultant my foot !!! U dey find short cut to success and you go find am soon when you cup don full ...
Abegi return the money as a gentle man you claimed ...
Re: --- by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
goryorhal:
You still get mouth to talk even when you know say u b 419.. Na una type FG suppose send go SAMBISA forest ...
Visa consultant my foot !!! U dey find short cut to success and you go find am soon when you cup don full ...
Abegi return the money as a gentle man you claimed ...

Na only you talk my mind for the matter!

All these touts/agents can be so annoying! See how he's still here talking like there could be any truth in whatever he's saying.

I don't blame them jare. I blame the people that believe them, hook-line and sinker and even go ahead to patronise them.

Modern day thieves! Mstcheeewww!
Re: --- by FIR: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2014
@kroomtravels
You need to be a professional to contribute or contradict professional matters or
topic as "Ticket Reservation And Bookings" and l put it to you that there is no
such name as saber, the correct name is Sabre network.
l stand to be corrected that you can use e-book to know:
PLATFORMS FOR BUYING AIRLINE TICKETS
AVIATION ALPHABET
BOOKING CLASS/CLASS OF TRANSPORTATION
COMMON ACRONYMS AND TERMS IN AVIATION
The Founding of IATA
All IATA Member Airlines
International Airport Codes, Airport City And Airport Names
Continents And Countries
Traffic Conference Areas (T.C.A)
More Detailed T.C.A Division
TCA 1 Airlines
TCA 2 Airlines
TCA 3 Airlines
Types Of Flight
Type Of Trips
Name Of Air Lines, Airlines Codes And Their City Of Transit
Introduction To Amadeus
Amadeus Code Tools And Meaning
How To Get Amadeus Software
Encoding And Decoding In Amadeus (Explanations)
Encoding City And Airport Names In Amadeus
Date And Time Calculations
Availability Display Or Seat Mapping (Explanation)
Complete Amadeus Practical Video Tutorials Links (Everything About Amadeus)

All the above topics formed the content of my Ticket reservation and bookings
using Amadeus, only very few trainers like my self will give out this content
for five thousand naira (N5,000), not only these there is also a section on visa consultancy
and how to become a certified travel agent, all for just N5,000 with immediate delivery
to your email address, see content or what you will learn in details
at url ( http://www.learnersandjobs.com/consultancy.php) url,
also remember to check my refund policy at
url ( http://www.learnersandjobs.com/refund.php) url
l need only people with genuine intention to learn
and l will be your guide
l just want to quickly let you know that most of the negative comments
you see are from my competitors and don't even heed to their advice contact me and
let us discus what you intend to achieve before buying, but if your intention is to buy
and resell my e-book, please don't border because you may be disappointed like Mr Dafiri Imarigha(@coolscott).
However you can read through my material and use you keyboard and pen to write
and sell your own idea, while my competitors are trying to tarnish my reputation
l encourage you call me or come to my Benin city office for details
url ( http://www.learnersandjobs.com/Message2.php ) url
Re: --- by kroomtravels: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
FIR: @kroomtravels
You need to be a professional to contribute or contradict professional matters or
topic as "Ticket Reservation And Bookings" and l put it to you that there is no
such name as saber, the correct name is Sabre network.
l stand to be corrected that you can use e-book to know:
PLATFORMS FOR BUYING AIRLINE TICKETS
AVIATION ALPHABET
BOOKING CLASS/CLASS OF TRANSPORTATION
COMMON ACRONYMS AND TERMS IN AVIATION
The Founding of IATA
All IATA Member Airlines
International Airport Codes, Airport City And Airport Names
Continents And Countries
Traffic Conference Areas (T.C.A)
More Detailed T.C.A Division
TCA 1 Airlines
TCA 2 Airlines
TCA 3 Airlines
Types Of Flight
Type Of Trips
Name Of Air Lines, Airlines Codes And Their City Of Transit
Introduction To Amadeus
Amadeus Code Tools And Meaning
How To Get Amadeus Software
Encoding And Decoding In Amadeus (Explanations)
Encoding City And Airport Names In Amadeus
Date And Time Calculations
Availability Display Or Seat Mapping (Explanation)
Complete Amadeus Practical Video Tutorials Links (Everything About Amadeus)

All the above topics formed the content of my Ticket reservation and bookings
using Amadeus, only very few trainers like my self will give out this content
for five thousand naira (N5,000), not only these there is also a section on visa consultancy
and how to become a certified travel agent, all for just N5,000 with immediate delivery
to your email address, see content or what you will learn in details
at url ( http://www.learnersandjobs.com/consultancy.php) url,
also remember to check my refund policy at
url ( http://www.learnersandjobs.com/refund.php) url
l need only people with genuine intention to learn
and l will be your guide
l just want to quickly let you know that most of the negative comments
you see are from my competitors and don't even heed to their advice contact me and
let us discus what you intend to achieve before buying, but if your intention is to buy
and resell my e-book, please don't border because you may be disappointed like Mr Dafiri Imarigha(@coolscott).
However you can read through my material and use you keyboard and pen to write
and sell your own idea, while my competitors are trying to tarnish my reputation
l encourage you call me or come to my Benin city office for details
url ( http://www.learnersandjobs.com/Message2.php ) url

Mr man i dont need to start arguing with u, tanks for the correction, it was a typo on my part. I use amadeus and sabre very well, learning galileo and emirates spags.
Hope uar not talking of alpha, bravo, charlie, delta, echo, foxtrot, gulf, hotel, india, juliet, kilo, lima, mike, november, oscar, papa, quebec, sierra, tangle, uniform, victor, whiskey, xray, yankee and zulu.
Hope uar not talking of PENDGS in hague holland 1923, hope uar not talking of TS, AT, AP, PA, RU journies. Hope uar not talking about first, business and economy class with either the premium, normal or discounted fares, hope uar not talkin of cities aving 3 letter codes and countries 2 letters code, eg LOS, lagos etc. Hope uar not of checking avialability on amadeus with the code AN and d rest information.
Mr man i cant continues, i paid good money to get trained, ur 5000 handout wont do much without practicals. Iam not castigating you but dont insult me cause you dont know me mr man.
Have a nice day

Re: --- by TravelNow: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
@learnersandjobs

It seems your website registration has expired, and not necessarily hacked.
Expired Aug 29th. Confirm from your webmaster and renew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help,need A Ghanaian Passport / Partial Closure Of Third Mainland Bridge To Begin Today / 9 Survivial Tips For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.