Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? (1872 Views)

Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi / Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by homesteady(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
here is what Tinubu said in his letter to Ikimi -
Regarding Ikimi’s bid for the Chairmanship of
the Party. It was clear to practically everyone
who had the interest of the party at heart that
we simply could not have a man of Tom Ikimi’s
antecedents as Chair of the party. As chairman
of the NRC, one of the only two political parties
in the country under the military transition
programme, Tom Ikimi not only connived with the
then military regime to annul the elections,
terminate the democratic process and sell off his
party.
He became Abacha’s foreign minister,
convincing the world that heinous state murders
like the hanging of Ken Saro Wiwa were just
acts! If Ikimi were the Chair of APC the party
would have to sleep with both eyes open lest its
chairman sell off the party before day break .

I'm focusing on the bolded!
Ikimi's is now branded as a bad man just because he 'only connived' with the military to annul the 'democratic process of election'
Then how should we brand Gen Buhari who was the chief in charge of the termination of the democratic process of election which made Shagari President?

Tinibu has indirectly called buhari a bad person!

7 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by homesteady(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
cc: Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, sincere9gerian,
firefire, mynd44, descartes, egift,
arewafederation, anago9000, anago900, bigass,
donphilopus, BEREM, desola , demdem ,
lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , sweetlemon ,
lakpalakpa, omenka tribaleast danot1030 obiagelli
Keneking

let me use barcanista style grin
Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
homesteady: here is what Tinubu said in his letter to Ikimi -

I'm focusing on the bolded!
Ikimi's is now branded as a bad man just because he 'only connived' with the military to annul the 'democratic process of election'
Then how should we brand Gen Buhari who was the chief in charge of the termination of the democratic process of election which made Shagari President?

Tinibu has indirectly called buhari a bad person!
go and read history of the coup that ousted Shagari, they you will know the active players. That he became HOS does not mean he planned the coup

5 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by anago900: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
go and read history of the coup that ousted Shagari, they you will know the active players. That he became HOS does not mean he planned the coup

best reply for the 1992 dob kid.

5 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by jmaine: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nice one OP ,Buhari gained from the coup and was even enjoying himself until he was overthrown, he even felt bad that he was overthrown by IBB . . . LOlz . . . . .

Tinubu is certainly a confused hypocrite. . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by egift(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
@Bold: Buhari was not laundering Abacha's image here and there like Ikimi. After Abacha increased pump-price for fuel, PTDF was formed and entrusted on Buhari (a man of proven integrity), to execute project for the masses. He did it so well that it was at some point regarded as Alternate-Government because they did a lot.

In fact despite the large volume of money in circulation under PDP, they have not been able to reproduce what Buhari did in PTDF - for your info, SURE-P is an imitation of what Buhari was did and still it is not even close.

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by omenka(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
What's all these rubbish

One gets a mention, opens it and then sees crap like this!!!

The Mods/Admin ought to do something about this asap!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by homesteady(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
do you actually believe what you just wrote?
Even if according to your story that he did not plan it, was he not the major benefactor? If he wasn't in support of what the 'good' coup plotters did, Couldn't he have used his office to right the wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
homesteady:
do you actually believe what you just wrote?
Even if according to your story that he did not plan it, was he not the major benefactor? If he wasn't in support of what the 'good' coup plotters did, Couldn't he have used his office to right the wrong?
Did Ironsi also plan the 1966 coup ?

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by homesteady(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago900:

best reply for the 1992 dob kid.
I've noticed that you never have an opinion on any sensible thread, You always support the opinion of others!
You only have an opinion when it comes to insults!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by homesteady(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
egift: @Bold: Buhari was not laundering Abacha's image here and there like Ikimi. After Abacha increased pump-price for fuel, PTDF was formed and entrusted on Buhari (a man of proven integrity), to execute project for the masses. He did it so well that it was at some point regarded as Alternate-Government because they did a lot.

In fact despite the large volume of money in circulation under PDP, they have not been able to reproduce what Buhari did in PTDF - for your info, SURE-P is an imitation of what Buhari was did and still it is not even close.
thats not the bone of contention here!

Ikimi not only connived with the
then military regime to annul the elections,
terminate the democratic process and sell off his
party.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by homesteady(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
omenka: What's all these rubbish

One gets a mention, opens it and then sees crap like this!!!

The Mods/Admin ought to do something about this asap!! angry

are you avoiding the case at hand?

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by anago900: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
homesteady:
I've noticed that you never have an opinion on any sensible thread, You always support the opinion of others!
You only have an opinion when it comes to insults!

says the brainless illiterate, my shoelace is more intelligent than every organism in your family tree, you lost soul. if you or any member of your family have read the book 13 years of Nigeria military, you will not have start this thread. that shows your gross stupidity and unveil your idiocy most of us didn't know about before. I only wish admin can admit posters on the strata of their intelligence, I have no iota of doubt, that the only section you will be posting on this forum, is the brainless cursed orphan section.

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by homesteady(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
Did Ironsi also plan the 1966 coup ?

was he the major benefactor? Yes! he is a coup plotter

4 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by homesteady(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago900:

says the brainless illiterate, my shoelace is more intelligent than every organism in your family tree, you lost soul. if you or any member of your family have read the book 13 years of Nigeria military, you will not have start this thread. that shows your gross stupidity and unveil your idiocy most of us didn't know about before. I only wish admin can admit posters on the strata of their intelligence, I have no iota of doubt, that the only section you will be posting on this forum, is the brainless cursed orphan section.
like I said earlier, you only have an opinion when it comes to insults!
I know that you are a world champion for insults, so I ain't gonna drag with you!

7 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
homesteady:

was he the major benefactor? Yes! he is a coup plotter
Apparently I shouldn't be having this discussion. Should have taken Omenka's advice

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by anago900: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
homesteady:
I know that you are a world champion for insults, so I ain't gonna drag with you!

illiterate let me educate you for free, get 13 years of Nigeria military rule, Google emir of zauza influence on that coup and how and why buhari was made c in c. illiterate like you should only open your ogiri smelly gob, when we need clowns and jesters to give us jokes.

5 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by homesteady(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
Apparently I shouldn't be having this discussion. Should have taken Omenka's advice

in an interview with Col. Nyiam, he was also of the opinion that buhari wasn’t part of the planners of the coup, but see his answer to this question -
Could it be a defence in the military to say I
wasn’t part of a coup, I was just brought in?
It couldn’t be a defence because at the point
you know that it is a coup, you should do
everything possible to resist it.
www.punchng.com/feature/interview/ibb-not-buhari-overthrew-shagaris-govt-col-nyiam/

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by homesteady(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago900:

illiterate let me educate you for free, get 13 years of Nigeria military rule, Google emir of zauza influence on that coup and how and why buhari was made c in c. illiterate like you should only open your ogiri smelly gob, when we need clowns and jesters to give us jokes.
if he wasn't in support of the coup, couldn't he have used his office to right the wrong done by the coup plotters?

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
God is exposing them one by one .God is dealing with tinubu,buhari and their likes day by day.end shall tells
Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by DeepSight(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
homesteady: cc: Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, sincere9gerian,
firefire, mynd44, descartes, egift,
arewafederation, anago9000, anago900, bigass,
donphilopus, BEREM, desola , demdem ,
lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , sweetlemon ,
lakpalakpa, omenka tribaleast danot1030 obiagelli
Keneking

let me use barcanista style grin

Please don't be foollish enough to imagine Gbawe will ever respond to anything that exposes his hypocrisy.
Be careful also: he might brand you a stalker if you dare to remind him of your question: which was once my sorry fate.

5 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

he didnt planned but accepted to serve?so if a thief steals someone's property and hand it over to u,u will gladly accept it.clap for urself.

4 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
homesteady:

in an interview with Col. Nyiam, he was also of the opinion that buhari wasn’t part of the planners of the coup, but see his answer to this question -

www.punchng.com/feature/interview/ibb-not-buhari-overthrew-shagaris-govt-col-nyiam/
Where was buhari when the coup took, when did he return to the country?

How could he have resisted it? Should he have gathered troops to lagos all the way from jos?
Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by anago900: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
homesteady:
if he wasn't in support of the coup, couldn't he have used his office to right the wrong done by the coup plotters?

stop spamming my mentions with your stupidity. like obiagelli clearly ask you about ironsi scenario. you need like a lifetime plus reincarnation schooling in Nigeria history and common sense. did you even know what they call the military council back then they are even stronger than most west government.. abeg pack go one side with your dumbness.
Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine: Nice one OP ,Buhari gained from the coup and was even enjoying himself until he was overthrown, he even felt bad that he was overthrown by IBB . . . LOlz . . . . .
Tinubu is certainly confused . . . . .

IBB did even worst to him.after IBB had overthrew him,he locked him up,thus he didnt attend his mums burial.that is why he is still boiling like hot oil till today against IBB.
D last time he said he can never forgive IBB,for my mind,i said,"EVIL GENIUS(IBB) NO EVEN UR TIME".
Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by homesteady(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
Where was buhari when the coup took, when did he return to the country?

How could he have resisted it? Should he have gathered troops to lagos all the way from jos?
like I asked earlier
if he wasn't in support of the coup, couldn't he
have used his office to right the wrong done by
the coup plotters?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by jmaine: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
nigerianvenom:

he didnt planned but accepted to serve?so if a thief steals someone property and hand it over to u,u will gladly accept it.clap for urself.

Lolz it baffles me how they futilely attempt to exonerate Buhari from his sin . . . . . grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by homesteady(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago900:

stop spamming my mentions with your stupidity. like obiagelli clearly ask you about ironsi scenario. you need like a lifetime plus reincarnation schooling in Nigeria history and common sense. did you even know what they call the military council back then they are even stronger than most west government.. abeg pack go one side with your dumbness.
Mr Man do you think you are the only person who knows about all coups in Nigeria?
I asked you a simple question and you are giving me useless answers!
the coup plotters?

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by jmaine: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
nigerianvenom:

IBB did even worst to him.after IBB had overthrew him,he locked him up,thus he didnt attend his mums burial.that is why he is still boiling like hot oil till today against IBB.
D last time he said he can never forgive IBB,for my mind,i said,"EVIL GENIUS(IBB) NO EVEN UR TIME".

He recently said he has forgiven IBB . . . . . grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
homesteady:

grin grin
i think say na only sabi@ bolded

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
homesteady:
like I asked earlier
the coup plotters?
maybe you should be specific on the right you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Not Guilty Of What Tinibu Accused Ikimi Of? by anago900: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
homesteady:
Mr Man do you think you are the only person who knows about all coups in Nigeria?
I asked you a simple question and you are giving me useless answers!
the coup plotters?

quote my handle again and let thunder fire your lineage. should I spoon fed you with fact..... since you are a world renowned illiterate and common sense is a scarce commodity in your family tree. is it rocket science to Google military council.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian Nation Under General Buhari By Wole Soyinka / Neutral Response To Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari / UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.