Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

ISIS Beheads Another American Journalist, Steven Sotloff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Beheads Another American Journalist, Steven Sotloff (874 Views)

ISIS Militant Suspected In Beheading American Journalist Is A Hip-hop Artiste / Isis Beheads Another American Journalist.. Steven Sotloff... Video / American Journalist Beheaded By ISIS In New Video | Obama Receiving Updates On K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Beheads Another American Journalist, Steven Sotloff by Naijavibz1: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
ISIS released a brutal video today showing the beading of a second U.S journalist, 31 year Steven Sotlof. Sotloff had appeared in another video

where U.S Journalist James Foley was killed two weeks ago (left). And it looks like Sotloff was killed by the same guy who killed Foley on August

19th. He had same British accent and before beheading Sotloff, the terrorist said;

"I'm back Obama, and I'm back because of your arrogant foreign policy towards the Islamic State, because of your insistence on continuing your bombings on Mosul Dam, despite our serious warning. So just as your missiles continue to strike our people, our knife will continue to strike the necks of your people."

Sotloff disappeared while reporting in Syria a year ago.

http://naijavibz..com/2014/09/isis-beheads-another-american.html

Re: ISIS Beheads Another American Journalist, Steven Sotloff by lirusehn(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jesus 4giv them for they not what they are doing sad
Re: ISIS Beheads Another American Journalist, Steven Sotloff by Naijavibz1: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
lirusehn: Jesus 4giv them for they not what they are doing sad
Well thats the world we live in
Re: ISIS Beheads Another American Journalist, Steven Sotloff by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
maybe us needs to start installing secret GPSes on jornalists going to war zones.

for easy tracking if need arises
Re: ISIS Beheads Another American Journalist, Steven Sotloff by Naijavibz1: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
webdezzi: maybe us needs to start installing secret GPSes on jornalists going to war zones.

for easy tracking if need arises
if you do that, some people may view this an an "ANTICHRIST" Movement...
its the world we live in bro
Re: ISIS Beheads Another American Journalist, Steven Sotloff by Cooljoe1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Even d devil himself marvel at d wickedness of man #chaiii I.S nd B.H

1 Like

Re: ISIS Beheads Another American Journalist, Steven Sotloff by Nctrice(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
the US has not ascertained the authenticity of the video but has sent its condolences to the Sotloff family... The next in line to be beheaded by the Islamic state group is a British citizens... Obama on the other hand has held his ground that ISIL will still suffer more air strike in Iraq! A Move I wholly support!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Beheads Another American Journalist, Steven Sotloff by Naijavibz1: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nctrice: the US has not ascertain the authenticity of the video but has sent its condolences to the Sotloff family... The next in line to be beheaded by the Islamic state group is a Britain citizens... Obama on the other hand has held his ground that ISIS will still suffer more air strike in Iraq! A Move I wholly support!
I strongly hope it dosn't come with more surprises

(1) (Reply)

Politicians And Number Of Twitter Followers. Who's The Most Popular? / 2015: Sam Nda/raji Fashola For President. / In Your Words Describe This GEJ Posture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.