Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time (1388 Views)

Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. / Obama To Reveal Isis Strategy – But Pledges 'no Iraq War' - The guardian / Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by stingbreed(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Has World War 3 Already Begun? World War Three has been predicted to happen for over a century. Conspiracy theorists have predicted a surprisingly detailed and shockingly accuarate timeline of events. Are we finally entering the Third World War?

https://screen.yahoo.com/world-war-3-already-begun-165004742.html
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by lirusehn(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
is BH not dreadful than world war 10? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by stingbreed(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
lirusehn: is BH not dreadful than world war 10? undecided
my brother a world war is far worse,,,, the issue of bh will be over soon

1 Like

Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by lirusehn(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
stingbreed: my brother a world war is far worse,,,, the issue of bh will be over soon
bross 4get matters. If it happens sev, we Nigerians won't be affected cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by stingbreed(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
lirusehn: bross 4get matters. If it happens sev, we Nigerians won't be affected cool
my brother no be as you think am o sad
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by jamace(m): 2:51am On Sep 03, 2014
WORLD WAR 3 IS IMMINENT!
I couldn't help but reflect on the sad state of affairs the world is in today, reminding myself of a conversation I had with a colleague just over a year ago. The colleague I was talking to early last year had asked me if ever I foresaw the world entering a state of war that could become known as World War III.
My answers shocked him. Here they are nearly verbatim ...World War III has ALREADY started. It is going to be unlike any previous wars in history. Make a list of every possible type of war you can imagine, and check them all off. They are all very likely to be a part of WWIII. That includes:
- International military conflict. Between China and Japan. Between Russia and Europe. Check.
- Civil war. In many different parts of the world. Check.
- In the Middle East, in Africa. Even in Europe, as the European Union disintegrates and the northern, richer countries of Europe are pitched against the indebted southern countries and the periphery of the Union (Greece, Bulgaria, Spain).
- Financial warfare via currency devaluations. Check.
- Government confiscation of assets and rising taxation against the people. Check.
-Increased terrorism and jihadist movements as well as domestic terrorism. Check.
- North Korea increasingly rattling its saber against South Korea. Japan. The United States. Check.
-North Korea continues provoking the U.S.
-Massive domestic social unrest throughout the world. Check.
-Cyber-espionage between countries. Check.
-Cyber-espionage by governments against its own people. Check.
-Capital controls as governments deal with their debts. Check.
-Further losses of liberty and privacy. Check.
-Continued shooting wars around the world as citizens go off the deep end. Check.
-Corporate wars over natural resources. Check.
-And more!

Note: I'm not the author of this piece. I can not find the source now.
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by stingbreed(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
jamace: WORLD WAR 3 IS IMMINENT!
I couldn't help but reflect on the sad state of affairs the world is in today, reminding myself of a conversation I had with a colleague just over a year ago. The colleague I was talking to early last year had asked me if ever I foresaw the world entering a state of war that could become known as World War III.
My answers shocked him. Here they are nearly verbatim ...World War III has ALREADY started. It is going to be unlike any previous wars in history. Make a list of every possible type of war you can imagine, and check them all off. They are all very likely to be a part of WWIII. That includes:
- International military conflict. Between China and Japan. Between Russia and Europe. Check.
- Civil war. In many different parts of the world. Check.
- In the Middle East, in Africa. Even in Europe, as the European Union disintegrates and the northern, richer countries of Europe are pitched against the indebted southern countries and the periphery of the Union (Greece, Bulgaria, Spain).
- Financial warfare via currency devaluations. Check.
- Government confiscation of assets and rising taxation against the people. Check.
-Increased terrorism and jihadist movements as well as domestic terrorism. Check.
- North Korea increasingly rattling its saber against South Korea. Japan. The United States. Check.
-North Korea continues provoking the U.S.
-Massive domestic social unrest throughout the world. Check.
-Cyber-espionage between countries. Check.
-Cyber-espionage by governments against its own people. Check.
-Capital controls as governments deal with their debts. Check.
-Further losses of liberty and privacy. Check.
-Continued shooting wars around the world as citizens go off the deep end. Check.
-Corporate wars over natural resources. Check.
-And more!

Note: I'm not the author of this piece. I can not find the source now.
yesterday someone said even id there was a ww3, it won't affect Nigeria.. That was wrongful thinking, if a world war starts today every nation would have to pick a side and that will mean war between neighboring countries on opposing sides,,,, thanx for the piece anyway
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by anonymous6(f): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
World war three predictions have been theorized for years and the way the world is going it may happen. It also predicted that it will start from the middle east, no surprise there.
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
anonymous6: World war three predictions have been theorized for years and the way the world is going it may happen. It also predicted that it will start from the middle east, no surprise there.
The world is just waiting for that one and first mad man to launch the nuke and Gbam, WWIII !!

1 Like

Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by anonymous6(f): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
donroxy: The world is just waiting for that one and first mad man to launch the nuke and Gbam, WWIII !!

So true, I just pray I'm out of the crossfire when that mess happens
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by gatiano(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
ww3 will only be in the non-nuclear power countries' soil, perpertrated(spelling check) by nuclear power countries. whiteman is too needy and greedy to blow things up. ww3? no, end of the world? not in more than 10,000 years. rather it is end of a world, end of this civilization. ARMAGEDDON!
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by Missy89(f): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
stingbreed: yesterday someone said even id there was a ww3, it won't affect Nigeria.. That was wrongful thinking, if a world war starts today every nation would have to pick a side and that will mean war between neighboring countries on opposing sides,,,, thanx for the piece anyway

It wont Affect Nigeria like the person rightly said. The economy might shrink but apart from that, Nigeria is irrelevant when it comes to a full scale war.
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by spikesC(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
stingbreed: yesterday someone said even id there was a ww3, it won't affect Nigeria.. That was wrongful thinking, if a world war starts today every nation would have to pick a side and that will mean war between neighboring countries on opposing sides,,,, thanx for the piece anyway

Would have to pick a side?
What would every nation be fighting for?
In particular, who would Nigeria be fighting against? and for what?
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by igbo2011(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
My question is how will Africa defend itself from invaders.
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by anonymous6(f): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
igbo2011: My question is how will Africa defend itself from invaders.

you mean if or when world war 3 comes?
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by anonymous6(f): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Missy89:

It wont Affect Nigeria like the person rightly said. The economy might shrink but apart from that, Nigeria is irrelevant when it comes to a full scale war.

exactly; North america, Canada, Europe, Russia, Middle East maybe Asia will be in a possible WW3 but Africa & South America I doubt it
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by Missy89(f): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
anonymous6:

exactly; North america, Canada, Europe, Russia, Middle East maybe Asia will be in a possible WW3 but Africa & South America I doubt it

Yeah.

Apart from North Africa (Which is part of the middle east like you said). South America and Sub-Saharan Africa's contribution would probably be stuffs like: Safe Passage, Raw material supplies etc
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by anonymous6(f): 2:23am On Sep 05, 2014
Missy89:
Yeah.
Apart from North Africa (Which is part of the middle east like you said). South America and Sub-Saharan Africa's contribution would probably be stuffs like: Safe Passage, Raw material supplies etc

Forgot about North Africa, True I agree
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by igbo2011(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
anonymous6:

you mean if or when world war 3 comes?

Exactly what will we do?
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by stingbreed(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
A ww3 would lead to mutually-assured destruction," since (regardless of whoever starts it) the other side would respond with an all-out launch( talking about U.S.A and Russia ),which will lead to the total destruction of both countries (post-apocalyptic zombies not included). Even if everybody else in the world sits still and doesnt join in the launching frenzy, such a shoot-out will most likely be followed by a nuclear winter (which happens when all the particles released form clouds around the planet so very little sunlight penetrates) and everybody freezes to death.

Saying naija won't be affected is very naive
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by anonymous6(f): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
igbo2011:

Exactly what will we do?

good question, and to me I don't know, I don't think anybody knows but possibly there could be help from outside Africa or Africa has equipped themselves to defend themselves if that happens
Re: Is The World About To Go To War The Third Time by igbo2011(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
anonymous6:

good question, and to me I don't know, I don't think anybody knows but possibly there could be help from outside Africa or Africa has equipped themselves to defend themselves if that happens

If foreigners want to kill you why would they help you?

(1) (Reply)

'we Are Coming To America And We Will Cut Off Your Head': ISIS Tells Obama / Basurin: Kiev Has Amassed 238 Tanks, 101 Ceasefire Violations Over The Past Wee / Mh-17’s Unnecessary Mystery[/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.