Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

UNBELIEVABLE: Uk-nigerian Mom Gives Birth To White Bouncing Baby Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UNBELIEVABLE: Uk-nigerian Mom Gives Birth To White Bouncing Baby Boy (957 Views)

I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY / Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE: Uk-nigerian Mom Gives Birth To White Bouncing Baby Boy by phoneport(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
When little Jonah was given to his mother at first time she thought that they have mistaken her baby. Catherine has a dark black skin of her Nigerian heritage, while her baby boy is completely white.
Even though Jonah’s father is white, the chance of him being white was only 1 in a million. Father of the boy is named Richard. He is a medical consultant. He was also astonished by baby boy because expected him to have darker skin. Both parents were surprised. But when a few hours after birth color returned to his cheeks, they noticed that his complexion was very similar to his mothers. They just were surprised it was so light. Doctors said that Jonah will most likely remain this color.

Some children become darker in several weeks, when their skin begins to become obvious. You can check it out on the tips of their ears. And the ears of Jonah were completely white.

Doctors said that he is not an albino. They suggested that it happened because of some recessive genes. It is an extra rare occasion.

“My parents were from Nigeria and, for as far back as anyone can remember, my family have all been black. But at some point there must have been a white gene in my family that has remained dormant for years and years – until now,” said Jonah’s mommy.
Happy parents plan to have more children, but doctors warned them that the chances they will be born white are quite unlikely.

http://www.naij.com/283499-uk-nigerian-mom-gives-birth-white-bouncing-baby-boy.html

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Uk-nigerian Mom Gives Birth To White Bouncing Baby Boy by jairusben(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Amazing
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Uk-nigerian Mom Gives Birth To White Bouncing Baby Boy by TUMIC(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
How can this be possible?
I smell somthing
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Uk-nigerian Mom Gives Birth To White Bouncing Baby Boy by sseunth(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
wats special abt ds now.....u no do biology for sec schl?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Uk-nigerian Mom Gives Birth To White Bouncing Baby Boy by plaetton: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
TUMIC: How can this be possible?
I smell somthing

It's biology, my friend.

It is the biological proof that the negroid race was the original template for human evolution.

A You see, a non-negro cannot ever give birth to a negro baby because they don't carry any negroid genetic material.

But negroids carry all genetic material for all races. Negroids caryy the entire human pool because they begat other races of humanity.

Life began in Africa and then spread forth throughout the earth.

This event is just a biological confirmation of what has also been confirmed by history and archeology.

So don't let any fool tell you that you are descendants of Abraham, a non negroid.

In simple words, blacks can never descend from non-blacks, but non-blacks can descend from blacks.
These are scientific facts, not just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Uk-nigerian Mom Gives Birth To White Bouncing Baby Boy by tpia1: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
the mother looks somewhat mixed though.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Uk-nigerian Mom Gives Birth To White Bouncing Baby Boy by tpia1: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Uk-nigerian Mom Gives Birth To White Bouncing Baby Boy by Daresh(f): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
plaetton:

It's biology, my friend.

It is the biological proof that the negroid race was the original template for human evolution.

A You see, a non-negro cannot ever give birth to a negro baby because they don't carry any negroid genetic material.

But negroids carry all genetic material for all races. Negroids caryy the entire human pool because they begat other races of humanity.

Life began in Africa and then spread forth throughout the earth.

This event is just a biological confirmation of what has also been confirmed by history and archeology.

So don't let any fool tell you that you are descendants of Abraham, a non negroid.

In simple words, blacks can never descend from non-blacks, but non-blacks can descend from blacks.
These are scientific facts, not just my opinion.

@ the bolded, I see you've never heard of Sandra Laing. A pure negro girl born to pure white racist parents.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Uk-nigerian Mom Gives Birth To White Bouncing Baby Boy by tpia1: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
a non-negro cannot ever give birth to a negro baby because they don't carry any negroid genetic material.

correct.

anything else= scam.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Wife ; Myth Or Reality / Can You Marry With 50k / Does A Woman That Left A Man When Things went Bad...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.