Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (79449 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
machidoh: .......HAVE YOUR SAY!.......

A boy and a girl were playing together. The boy
had a collection of marbles. The girl had some
sweets with her.
The boy told the girl that he will
give her all his marbles in exchange for her
sweets.
The girl agreed.
The boy kept the biggest and the most beautiful
marble aside and gave the rest to the girl.
The girl
gave him all her sweets as she had promised...
That night, the girl slept peacefully. But the boy couldn’t sleep as he kept wondering
if the girl had hidden some sweets from him the
way he had hidden his best marble...

Now,what is this story all about?..: If you don’t
give your hundred percent in a relationship, you’ll
always keep doubting and wondering if the other
person has given his/her hundred percent..
This is applicable for any relationship like love,
employer-employee relationship etc... So,give
your hundred percent to everything you do in
your life so that you can sleep peacefully...

#machidoh
u be koret pesin aswe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by flipflop(f): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Romanciella:

oh u mean like this.....lol i dont see anything disgusting here ....
the pic with the nice smile is very lovely, the other one is not lady-like at all. (No hard feelings oo) just my opinion.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
UjSizzle:
Nah. I just want people who can defend their lifestyle
then u wud totally nt want me. Cox sumtyms I jux let things go
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by BreezyRita(f): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Superstar007:

Pishure of you tearing the bra. or e never occur angry
Naaahhhhh! :< That's personally na!
Or can u stand it? wink
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Romanciella(f): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
flipflop: the pic with the nice smile is very lovely, the other one is not lady-like at all. (No hard feelings oo) just my opinion.
lol none taken.....

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Ephemmm: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
I don't know whether it is only me, but I doubt it if this writer(Handysussy) is female as she claimed: I can perceive masculine tone in this write up.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by walterenahoro: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
are u guilty..........
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by UjSizzle(f): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
MuhdG: then u wud totally nt want me. Cox sumtyms I jux let things go
Letting things go because you want to, or because people have an unreasonable problem with it even when it doesn't hurt them?
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
UjSizzle:
Letting things go because you want to, or because people have an unreasonable problem with it even when it doesn't hurt them?
hmm am confused so am just gonna let go tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by lif2uz(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
[frankben] angry If this thread no make front page, see what I would do below
bros, no try that play 'cos you go wound o!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by DECOtech(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
farano: No. 3 is none of your business or lemme say it's nobody's business @op
Thumbs up, Farano!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by coolebux(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2014

Admit you were wrong bleeping that dude on your first night out. you no try at all
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by farano(f): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
coolebux:

Admit you were wrong bleeping that dude on your first night out. you no try at all
And so
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by klensx: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, BBM 7523226E. www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by abel14(f): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
i love dz...u dnt nid too much make up to look pretty.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Hysmady(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
@op You forgot to add bleaching of skin.. tongue
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by saasala(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Waspy: Lol...Hope you'll do right with her.... She got brains and i love girls like that

I am trying my best bro. She's got more brains than you can even imagine. You are only seeing a fraction here.....And hey, be careful o, this one you are praising my woman...lolz

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 05, 2014
themmydhayhor:

Ahhhhhhh

Guilty of #3

How am I guilty of no 3? Did I sleep with you on our first date? Oya answer

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 05, 2014
Nice one @ op
can i call u plssssss...
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by themmydhayhor(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2014
ROSYL:

How am I guilty of no 3? Did I sleep with you on our first date? Oya answer

gringringringringrin

Don't wanna expose u baby

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by lozanni(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
archland22: lease nairalanders i need your assistance...i feel like killing myself .am jobless and i need help..i studied architecture and am very good in in autocad,revit and site supervision..i have good experience in construction work..i have Hnd upper credit......i dont know anybody.....please help me!

Go to Job Agencies, like Pandora at Ogunlana Drive Surulere off Alhaji Masha Road Surulere, and submit your CV.

Take a stroll around TBS Lagos and along King George V Road, just by the National Museum at Onikan Lagos, there are lots of Architectural firms around there you can drop your CV with.

Google Architectural firms in Lagos and am sure you will come across the Top ones, like James Cubbitt & co, who will definitely need your skills. Search for their website Address and then their contact information too so that you can reach them.

Also network with your Alumni Association and let them know you need a Job.

Dont despair Please, you will surely make it.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
themmydhayhor:

gringringringringrin

Don't wanna expose u baby

You wish!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by tontodike1: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by themmydhayhor(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
ROSYL:

You wish!

gringringringringrin

Got u baby
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Superstar007(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
BreezyRita:
Naaahhhhh! :< That's personally na!
Or can u stand it? wink

Why not? I can stand, withstand, sit and withsit it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by MzAmanda(f): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
firstolalekan:
# Thinking that every guy that smiles or give nice gesture is lusting after them.
# Thinking because they have holes between their legs, they can get or have anything they want.
# Borrowing money and not wanting to pay back. wtf! And if you ask, they will start thinking that you're not cool or one is not a gentleman. Girls una dey crase. I be mumu or father Christmas?
#pouting their thick smelly lips for selfie is what annoys me the most.
#When they misbehave and truly deserves hot slap, they still want you to pamper, beg and treat them "like a lady" nonsense!
Yhu sound like sum1 did dose to you...if not...den yhu mst bhe a strict persn
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by firstolalekan(m): 4:28am On Sep 06, 2014
MzAmanda: Yhu sound like sum1 did dose to you...if not...den yhu mst bhe a strict persn
No I'm not.
open minded...
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Enahi(f): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Was once childish and guilty of number 6,I fall for guys who don't give me much attention. I don't know if it has to do with my Zodiac sign GEMINI,but I like guys wey dey do small Shakara. Am not guilty of the rest,not worth it. And oh I forgot to add that number 2 is very important,Ladies please how a guy looks should matter o. Am not basing it on monetary terms,but his personality and dressing should give you a clue of the type of Man He is.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by EmmyDe25(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
vizkiz: Begging for recharge card

There was this chick on my bbm...we chat like once every 2weeks, and it always a very shortand boring one (those bit*ches wIth the "k" sh*t)

I was shocked when she started asking me "hope you'v eaten today" and what are you doing presently....not knowing she will end up with "please can you hep me with one thousand naira card? Like wtf!!!! angry
Hungry babes..lol
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by continentalceo(m): 5:23am On Sep 07, 2014
I just hope all the girls can see this! You are really smart dearie
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by continentalceo(m): 5:28am On Sep 07, 2014

Yes oo! Shag on baby and before you get married, if you ever do, you would have shaged 5... Different colours and sizes of you no nah,,

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.