Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor (1911 Views)

Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son / Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) / Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Dies In Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by karlmax2: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bama Not Captured by Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor

02 Sep 2014
deputy Governor of Borno state, Zannah Umar Mustapha

Michael Olugbode

The Deputy Governor of Borno state, Zannah Umar Mustapha Tuesday said  Bama has not fallen into the hands of Boko Haram terrorist group, insisting that the military is in full control of the security situation in the town.

He made the declaration at a press briefing on the state of insecurity in Bama and various parts of the state at the Government House, Maiduguri.

Bama is a border town with Cameroon, and 78 kilometres southeast of Maiduguri, the state capital.

He revealed that the attempted attack on Bama has left over 2, 000 Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) who are presently in  Maiduguri, and had been resettled at National Youths Service (NYSC) orientation camp and Government Girls Secondary School (GGSS), Maiduguri.

He  appealed to the people to desist from spreading false information or creating unnecessary tension among themselves and society.

Details to follow

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/bama-not-captured-by-boko-haram-says-borno-deputy-governor/188010/
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by seanet02: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Can you please stop lying your azz out
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by karlmax2: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
I hope gej haters and apc supporter who has blantantly refused to believe the Nigerian army because they want our gallant army to fail so that they keep hanging on to straws of how gej is a failure would at least believe their own member since they are programmed to believe only their leaders

3 Likes

Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by karlmax2: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
seanet02: Can you please stop lying your azz out
one of the morons your boko soldiers would be wiped out u and your rag tag militia would be defeated

7 Likes

Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by jmaine: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
seanet02: Can you please stop lying your azz out

My friend will you shut up . . . What do you know about the current situation in Borno other than logging here and typing bullshyte consistently

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by karlmax2: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

My friend will you shut up . . . What do you know about the current situation in Borno other than logging here and typing bullshyte consistently

dont mind that enemy of Nigeria if he does not believe thisday news paper i hope he believes daily post a northern news paper

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/02/bama-borno-fallen-boko-haram-deputy-governor-insists/
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by Krak(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Thank God.
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by karlmax2: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bama in Borno has not fallen to Boko Haram” – Deputy

Governor insistsBy Maina Maina on September 2, 2014@dailypostngr
Governor Kashim Shettima

Deputy Governor of Borno state, Zannah Umar Mustapha has Tuesday declared that Bama has not fallen into the hands of Boko Haram terrorists, saying that the Military was in full control of the security situation over last Monday’s insurgents’ attacks.

Mustapha made the declarations today at the briefing of newsmen on the state of insecurity in Bama and various parts of the state at the Government House, Maiduguri.

Bama is a border town with Cameroon, and 78 kilometres Southeast of Maiduguri, the state capital.

He however noted that with the attempted attack on Bama town and military barrack, over 2, 000 Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) from the affected town and other villages fled to Maiduguri, and had been resettled at the National Youths Service (NYSC) corps orientation camp and Government Girls Secondary School (GGSS), Maiduguri.

“The attack on Bama town yesterday (Monday) was very unfortunate, but I want to reassure our people that government is on top of the situation. Already, those in the camp are being taken care of and our security forces are engaging the insurgents in a fierce battle which is worthy of commendation,” said Mustapha.

He also appealed to the people to desist from spreading false information or creating unnecessary tension among themselves.

Speaking on the displaced persons, Mustapha said: “Due to the rising number of displaced persons, another camp has been established at GGSS, Maiduguri to accommodate a maximum of 3, 000 persons.

In these camps, government has provided basic amenities to make their stay comfortable. Currently, in all these camps, including the ones at Madagali, Uba and Mubi in Adamawa state; they all enjoy three square meals, healthcare services and hostels for their accommodation, until the security situation improves for them to return to their respective
towns, communities and villages.

“Let me use this forum to thank all our hosts for the support and cooperation our people have been enjoying form them. I am particularly happy with the cooperation we have so far received from Gombe and Adamawa state governments. Government and security agencies are doing everything possible to overcome the present security challenges. We shall come out stronger and more united as a people. We shall overcome our pains, sorrows and losses that could not be quantified in kind or values.”

Mustapha advised the people to avail useful information to the military and other security agencies to enable them perform their duties diligently.
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by silverprince413(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wia is the governor?
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by JANK23H(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mr. Deputy governor,please tell your brother senator Zanna to shut his mouth too.
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by seanet02: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

Liar. I have never heard of a military that conducts airstrikes on a position it is holding.
why do you GEJ apologists like lying about everything.
When will you start telling GEJ to start acting as the real CIA and please bomb this boko haramus out of our sight for God sake
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by theassassin: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
APC bastards deserve death especially that bastard vulture egift and that stinking disgusting SHE-MALE ngeneukwenu

4 Likes

Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by jmaine: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
seanet02:
Liar. I have never heard of a military that conducts airstrikes on a position it is holding.
When will you start telling GEJ to start acting as the real CIA and please bomb this boko haramus out of our sight for God sake

The Borno deputy governor, and the CJTF has spoken, both sources are in Borno, yet Seanet02 is determined to believe his lies that Bama is under the control of BH . . .

What is wrong with you . . . ..

11 Likes

Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by karlmax2: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
seanet02:
u just too daft to argue with just craw back in your cave just imagine ur daft reasoning. If i may ask why is the US still bombing Afghanistan with drones even when they are in control of the country?

3 Likes

Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by magaliyu(f): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
We Pray For Peace In Nigeria,
Kindly Drop Your Amen.
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by seanet02: 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
karlmax2: u just too daft to argue with just craw back in your cave just imagine ur daft reasoning. If i may ask why is the US still bombing Afghanistan with drones even when they are in control of the country?
Ignoramus. This people are deceiving gullible folks like you.
When the said the want to conduct full airstrike on Bama, who the f.u.ck did you think they want to bomb in a position the purportedly claim to hold?
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by seanet02: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

The Borno deputy governor, and the CJTF has spoken, both sources are in Borno, yet Seanet02 is determined to believe his lies that Bama is under the control of BH . . .

Keep deceiving yourself.
you probably dont know the kind of lie Nigerian military can tell
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by jmaine: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
seanet02:
Keep deceiving yourself.
you probably dont know the kind of lie Nigerian military can tell

So who told you the truth ? BH ?. . . . .

8 Likes

Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by seanet02: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by karlmax2: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
seanet02:
Ignoramus. This people are deceiving gullible folks like you.
When the said the want to conduct full airstrike on Bama, who the f.u.ck did you think they want to bomb in a position the purportedly claim to hold?
enemy of nigeria ur blabbing i asked u a simple question ur replying with a question ,dont u see that u are daft ? Am done go watch barney may be you would learn to use ur brain or go play along with ur fellow dafts.slowpoke who thinks he knows more than the deputy governor of the state ur propoganda machine claim ur rag tag militia is in control of.

2 Likes

Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by seanet02: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

Jmaine, please let us leave sentiment out of this, i was almost believing the military version of issues when they said they intend to lunch full airstrikes on Bama.
Haba, why launch "FULL AIRSTRIKE" on a position you are holding?
That rings a bell ore mi

2 Likes

Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by seanet02: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
karlmax2: enemy of nigeria ur blabbing i asked u a simple question ur replying with a question ,dont u see that u are daft ? Am done go watch barney may be you would learn to use ur brain or go play along with ur fellow dafts.slowpoke who thinks he knows more than the deputy governor of the state ur propoganda machine claim ur rag tag militia is in control of.
I will not join issues with you. Calling people name is your character.
You will soon wake up.
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmaine:

You seriously need to ignore this dude. Shoe get size, you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by karlmax2: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
seanet02:
I will not join issues with you. Calling people name is your character.
You will soon wake up.
like i said craw back to ur cave until u hear another propoganda that can feed ur hate for Gej.moreover why wont i call u names if a stupidity personified daft like you can call the president of the federal republic names then why wont i call a buffoon who is not even up to is faeces names

3 Likes

Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by jmaine: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
tokunboh:

You seriously need to ignore this dude. Shoe get size, you know what I mean.

Ofcourse i i know what you mean . . . . grin
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by Rikidony(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
IF BAMA HAVE NOT YET FALLEN WHO ARE THE MILITARY BOMBING...OR DO THEY THINK WE ARE ALL DAFT
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by seanet02: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Exactly my question to some GEJ apologists.
Why conduct airstrikes on your very own territory bif you are still comfortably holding it.
Rikidony: IF BAMA HAVE NOT YET FALLEN WHO ARE THE MILITARY BOMBING...OR DO THEY THINK WE ARE ALL DAFT
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by Unblockable: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
karlmax2: I hope gej haters and apc supporter who has blantantly refused to believe the Nigerian army because they want our gallant army to fail so that they keep hanging on to straws of how gej is a failure would at least believe their own member since they are programmed to believe only their leaders

Shekau, is this Deputy Governor not an APC member?!
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Rikidony: IF BAMA HAVE NOT YET FALLEN WHO ARE THE MILITARY BOMBING...OR DO THEY THINK WE ARE ALL DAFT

This happened in the early hours of monday (yesterday), lazy blogs only started posting it today. Borno's state deputy governor and CJTF have spoken; at least they are on ground, BBC, Sahara Reporters are not. Apart from the info that I have, I will take their words over the propaganda from the likes of BBC and sahara reporters.

2 Likes

Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by karlmax2: 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
so if bama is under attack the military should not use all the weapon in it's arsenal including bombing your rag tag militia position to oblivion defending bama. The way gej haters reason is beyond comprehension! !.

2 Likes

Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by Rikidony(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
tokunboh:

This happened in the early hours of monday (yesterday), lazy blogs only started posting it today. Borno's state deputy governor and CJTF have spoken; at least they are on ground, BBC, Sahara Reporters are not. Apart from the info that I have, I will take their words over the propaganda from the likes of BBC and sahara reporters.
BRO IF BAMA HAS NOT FALLEN THE MILITARY SPOKES MAN MAJOR GEN. CHRIS OLUKULADE WOULD HAVE GIVEN US THE LATEST
Re: Bama Not Captured By Boko Haram, Says Borno Deputy Governor by BlackTechnology: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Some people will be half dead because of news like this

Especially anti GEJ fans

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Politics Explained - What to expect in 2015 / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos / Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.