Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,758 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Now That World War Iii Has Started - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Now That World War Iii Has Started (1374 Views)

BREAKING: Putin Tell Army To Prepare For World War III with U.S in Syria / The UN Officially Declared The Beginning Of World War III / Russia is Sending Troops To Syria - Is This The New Cold War, Or World War III? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That World War Iii Has Started by Misogynist2014(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
SYRIA vs REBELS
ISTRAEL VS PALESTINE
ISIS VS AMERICA,IRAQ,SYRIA
INSTABILITY IN NIGERIA
SUDAN
Guys here would be thinking if these are all it takes to be a world war but here comes the big one,a potential nuclear war RUSSIA VS UKRAINE .
The fact is that this war has started and I find it displeasing that not even a topic on this EARTH threatening war had even been written.NATO,UKRAINE are warming up to reclaim their lost lands from Russian separatist who are backed by nuclear armed Russia.
What makes this war very deadly is that Russia does not want to loose this war and and would bring out their nuclear arsenal because defeat is not an option.Ladies will also feel what a battle line tastes like since many in the west have all longed for this moment.
When this is added to outbreak of ebola,then it's safe to say the war has started and the end IS come. cry http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ukraine-launches-first-major-offensive-against-the-pro-russia-forces-slideshow/?.b=world%2F%3F.b%3Dindex&.cf3=World+Slideshows&.cf4=1&.cf5=Reuters&.cf6=%2Fworld%2F
Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by Idrismusty97(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Yep! During the first world war they said the end have come, the second world war came and they say the same thing. The third world war will come and go just like all wars. It may be the end for some but definitely not for everyone. The earth would keep rotating thousands of years from now. Humans would learn to adapt to a war torn world, life goes on......

4 Likes

Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by Misogynist2014(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: Yep! During the first world war they said the end have come, the second world war came and they say the same thing. The third world war will come and go just like all wars. It may be the end for some but definitely not for everyone.
grin Maybe you don't know what nuclear bomb means.Nuclear materials can be transferred from it's site of activity to thousands of kilometres. http://www.33-minutes.com/33-minutes/damage-of-a-nuclear-bomb.htm http://www.animatedsoftware.com/environm/no_nukes/tenw/nuke_war.htm
Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by adioolayi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wars and rumors of war...#Endtimeisnear angry
Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by Idrismusty97(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Misogynist2014: grin Maybe you don't know what nuclear bomb means.Nuclear materials can be transferred from it's site of activity to thousands of kilometres. http://www.33-minutes.com/33-minutes/damage-of-a-nuclear-bomb.htm http://www.animatedsoftware.com/environm/no_nukes/tenw/nuke_war.htm
Lol...You are taking this nukes thing too far, as if the world would just disappear wink. If it is so bad Japan wouldn't be in existence but today they are one of the most densely populated country in the world. I am not saying people won't die o! A lot of lives would be lost but humanity would still exist. Even if it means we would be wearing radiactive protective clothing all our lives, even if it means we would be feeding on artificial food as they would be little or no plants and animals to feed on we will still survived. The world belongs to us, if we want to destroyed it and make our lives miserable with nukes then fine! But one thing is clear, no war can ever wipeout the entire human race!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by Misogynist2014(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: Lol...You are taking this nukes thing too far, as if the world would just disappear wink. If it is so bad Japan wouldn't be in existence but today they are one of the most densely populated country in the world. I am not saying people won't die o! A lot of lives would be lost but humanity would still exist. Even if it means we would be wearing radiactive protective clothing all our lives, even if it means we would be feeding on artificial food as they would be little or no plants and animals to feed on we will still survived. The world belongs to us, if we want to destroyed it and make our lives miserable with nukes then fine! But no war can ever wipeout the entire human race.
Did you know only 2 shells were dropped on Japan and there are bombs over one thousand times stronger than those of Japan.If you think I am joking,go and read about how powerful the nuclear bomb Iran is proposing to build is.
Have you heard about MAD before?It means Mutually Assured Destruction .It is the assurance that exist between Russia and America at the outbreak of WWIII.
FUEL YOUR IGNORANCE MY GUY angry
Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: Lol...You are taking this nukes thing too far, as if the world would just disappear wink. If it is so bad Japan wouldn't be in existence but today they are one of the most densely populated country in the world. I am not saying people won't die o! A lot of lives would be lost but humanity would still exist. Even if it means we would be wearing radiactive protective clothing all our lives, even if it means we would be feeding on artificial food as they would be little or no plants and animals to feed on we will still survived. The world belongs to us, if we want to destroyed it and make our lives miserable with nukes then fine! But one thing is clear, no war can ever wipeout the entire human race!

Correct, nuclear weapons can't destroy the earth, would take too many.

1 Like

Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by Idrismusty97(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Misogynist2014: Did you know only 2 shells were dropped on Japan and there are bombs over one thousand times stronger than those of Japan.If you think I am joking,go and read about how powerful the nuclear bomb Iran is proposing to build is.
Have you heard about MAD before?It means Mutually Assured Destruction .It is the assurance that exist between Russia and America at the outbreak of WWIII.
FUEL YOUR IGNORANCE MY GUY angry
I don't understand the bolded statement . MAD is just a term used basically to conclude that two nations have Equal strengths and would completely destroy themselves should they be a war between the two nations. It is never an assurance that exist between Russia and America. Could you please elaborate that part for me?
Mutual assured destruction, or mutually assured destruction (MAD), is a doctrine of military strategy and national security policy in which a full-scale use of high-yield weapons of mass destruction by two or more opposing sides would cause the complete annihilation of both the attacker and the defender. It is based on the theory of deterrence where the threat of using strong weapons against the enemy prevents the enemy's use of those same weapons. The strategy is a form of Nash equilibrium in which neither side, once armed, has any incentive to initiate a conflict or to disarm.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction
Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: Lol...You are taking this nukes thing too far, as if the world would just disappear wink. If it is so bad Japan wouldn't be in existence but today they are one of the most densely populated country in the world. I am not saying people won't die o! A lot of lives would be lost but humanity would still exist. Even if it means we would be wearing radiactive protective clothing all our lives, even if it means we would be feeding on artificial food as they would be little or no plants and animals to feed on we will still survived. The world belongs to us, if we want to destroyed it and make our lives miserable with nukes then fine! But one thing is clear, no war can ever wipeout the entire human race!
u sppot reasonable people by dia comments;
Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by Emmalot121(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mr Seun ,why is this topic not on front page or don't you watch CNN and aljazeera undecided
Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by Emmalot121(m): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
http://www.nucleardarkness.org/nuclear/faq/ Raymondenyi Idrismusty97 UchihaMadara read this link......
Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by theassassin: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Emmalot121: http://www.nucleardarkness.org/nuclear/faq/ Raymondenyi Idrismusty97 UchihaMadara read this link......

Oboyy!!!!! That link scared the shit from me.

Imagine is US and Russia go to war hmmm na real END TIME THINGs be that

1 Like

Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by Idrismusty97(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
Emmalot121: http://www.nucleardarkness.org/nuclear/faq/ Raymondenyi Idrismusty97 UchihaMadara read this link......
Thanks for the Enlightening site! We shouldn't forget those are just mere speculation, no one have witness it so they can't just make conclusion. Everything seems real to me except this part;
Within an hour, hundreds of thousands of square miles/kilometers of urban areas would be engulfed by nuclear firestorms. Everything remotely combustible would burn in the fire zones. In less than a day, up to 150 million tons of smoke produced by these fires would quickly rise above cloud level, into the stratosphere.

As described on the homepage, the smoke would quickly form a global stratospheric smoke layer, which would act to block sunlight from reaching the Earth. This would destroy the protective ozone layer and cause deadly climate change, plunging average global surface temperatures to well below Ice Age levels in a matter of days.
↑ That is just so unreal, these are the same people forcing the "Global warming" myths down our throats. These are mere speculation, some which are highly exaggerated!
Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by vedd: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
theassassin:

Oboyy!!!!! That link scared the shit from me.

Imagine is US and Russia go to war hmmm na real END TIME THINGs be that
Repent, for the kingdom of God it at hand!

1 Like

Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by theassassin: 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
vedd:
Repent, for the kingdom of God it at hand!

You first
Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by vedd: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: Thanks for the Enlightening site! We shouldn't forget those are just mere speculation, no one have witness it so they can't just make conclusion. Everything seems real to me except this part;
↑ That is just so unreal, these are the same people forcing the "Global warming" myths down our throats. These are mere speculation, some which are highly exaggerated!
Don't be too sceptical, and never under-estimate the potency of nukes.

2 Likes

Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by Idrismusty97(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
vedd:
Don't be too sceptical, and never under-estimate the potency of nukes.
Never overestimate its potency also smiley.
Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by vedd: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
theassassin:

You first

Jesus Is Lord!

Christ in me, the hope of glory!

John 3:16.

Repent, BloodyKiller. Stop trolling and cursing on Nairaland. Jesus is coming soon!

2 Likes

Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by theassassin: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
vedd:
Jesus Is Lord!

Christ in me, the hope of glory!

John 3:16.

Repent, BloodyKiller. Stop trolling and cursing on Nairaland. Jesus is coming soon!

Amen

The Lord is good
All the Time

Jesus is Lord
Forever and ever

Hallelujah

BUT

Give me your address and picture let me arrange your soul to heaven since you seems
NICE.

God bless you as you pm me
Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by vedd: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2014
theassassin:
Amen
The Lord is good
All the Time
Jesus is Lord
Forever and ever
Hallelujah

BUT
Give me your address and picture let me arrange your soul to heaven since you seems
NICE.

God bless you as you pm me
Oh dear God, please watch over theassassin. He is a bloody village idıot and knows not what he does.
Protect him from walking in front of speeding Dangote trailers and things that he might trip over, and walls he may walk into.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by theassassin: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2014
vedd:
Oh dear God, please watch over theassassin. He is a bloody village idıot and knows not what he does.
Protect him from walking in front of speeding Dangote trailers and things that he might trip over, and walls he may walk into.

Amen!

And may thunder fire and destroy all your generation you bastard son of a village harlot and an armed robber.

Isha allah

Amin

Ikpu nne I

Bastard vulture

Ewu gambia
Ezi ofia
Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by vedd: 12:41am On Sep 03, 2014
theassassin:

And may thunder fire and destroy all your generation you bastard son of a village harlot and an armed robber.

Isha allah

Amin

Ikpu nne I

Bastard vulture

Ewu gambia
Ezi ofia
Bloody village morón, i am seriously praying for you.

I want you to overcome your adiction for Liberian bats whose ebola effect has isolated your brain from the rest of your body.

It has made you incapable of descerning between good and evil.

1 Like

Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by naijarates(m): 12:49am On Sep 03, 2014
THIS IS DEF THE END. NUCLEAR WEAPONS WILL BE USED cry cry cry cry
Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by jamace(m): 3:01am On Sep 03, 2014
WORLD WAR 3 IS IMMINENT!
I couldn't help but reflect on the sad state of affairs the world is in today, reminding myself of a conversation I had with a colleague just over a year ago. The colleague I was talking to early last year had asked me if ever I foresaw the world entering a state of war that could become known as World War III.
My answers shocked him. Here they are nearly verbatim ...World War III has ALREADY started. It is going to be unlike any previous wars in history. Make a list of every possible type of war you can imagine, and check them all off. They are all very likely to be a part of WWIII. That includes:
- International military conflict Between China and Japan. Between Russia and Europe. Check.
- Civil war. In many different parts of the world. Check.
-In the Middle East, in Africa. Even in Europe, as the European Union disintegrates and the northern, richer countries of Europe are pitched against the indebted southern countries and the periphery of the Union (Greece, Bulgaria, Spain).
- Financial warfare via currency devaluations. Check.
-Government confiscation of assets and rising taxation against the people. Check.
-Increased terrorism and jihadist movements as well as domestic terrorism. Check.
-North Korea increasingly rattling its saber against South Korea. Japan. The United States. Check.
-North Korea continues provoking the U.S.
-Massive domestic social unrest throughout the world. Check.
-Cyber-espionage between countries. Check.
-Cyber-espionage by governments against its own people. Check.
-Capital controls as governments deal with their debts. Check.
-Further losses of liberty and privacy. Check.
-Continued shooting wars around the world as citizens go off the deep end. Check.
-Corporate wars over natural resources. Check.
-And more!

Note: I'm not the author of this piece. I couldn't lay my hand on the source now.
Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by Emmalot121(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2014
Idrismusty97: Never overestimate its potency also smiley.
If it is over-estimated,I'm sure America and Europe would have attacked Russia but they are mainly using economic sanctions.Putin himself has treatened the world with his nuclear pile and has promised to update it so as to be fully prepared for WWIII.
The most dangerous part of this weapon is that it can cause mutation and any explosive in the military or home e.g kerosine,petrol will catch fire and aid it's work.My dear,why do you think America wanted to destroy Russia because Moscow was the first to challenge America to obtain nuclear bombs?Or why do you think just to shells killed and mutated many Japanese?Why do you think Hitler was getting impatient of his scientists and even America dangerously sent spies into Germany?The answer is nuclear weapons are the most powerful weapons,the most letal;THE ULTIMATE. smiley
Re: Now That World War Iii Has Started by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
Idrismusty97: Yep! During the first world war they said the end have come, the second world war came and they say the same thing. The third world war will come and go just like all wars. It may be the end for some but definitely not for everyone. The earth would keep rotating thousands of years from now. Humans would learn to adapt to a war torn world, life goes on......
It would take civilisation back by thousands of years and God help the world sooner if Scientists were killed in Millions and all academic literatures burnt .....

We may have to start all over again !!

(1) (Reply)

Mike Pence And Kamala Harris Exchange Jabs At The US Vice Presidential Debate / BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly / Trump Retweets Photo Of Himself With Bloody CNN Logo, Twitter Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.