Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,951 members, 7,803,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

How Do One Manage Pimple-the Nigeria Way - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do One Manage Pimple-the Nigeria Way (607 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / How Do You Manage The Home In Time Of Scarcity? / How Do You Manage Your Finances As A Couple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Manage Pimple-the Nigeria Way by Ademat7(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello house! There are lot of solution to pimple which seem not to be feasible in our society in view of this I have come to seek d help of a dermatologist or a pro in beauty line in Nigeria to explain how one could manage a face full of pimples,gat some but a friend has many which give me concern,ur opinion is welcome. thanks
Re: How Do One Manage Pimple-the Nigeria Way by Taeewo(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fuel wit matches.
Re: How Do One Manage Pimple-the Nigeria Way by Taeewo(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Use sperm
Re: How Do One Manage Pimple-the Nigeria Way by Ademat7(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Taeewo: Use sperm
guy why are u derailing this thread nw
Re: How Do One Manage Pimple-the Nigeria Way by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Look for someone who is addicted to pressing pimples to press the black heads outtta you .

Or use sand paper, then use nail buffer, after coat it with super glue. If the pimple return eh, know that my name is not chillisauce.

Remember to take before and after pics for your testimony
Re: How Do One Manage Pimple-the Nigeria Way by ideology(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Someone mentioned sperm you said he was derailing, have heard that mentioned many times, who knows it works

Howbeit,
1. Wash your face regularly, esp in morning and evening.
2. Use face peel off if you can afford it
3. Toothpaste works as well, rub and leave it for about 30mins, then wash it off.
4. Use pear, banana peel, cucumber as well.

Note; don't numerous creams, stick to one that works best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Overcame The Major Type Of Depression / Maintaining Commitment In Marriage / 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.