Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik (5667 Views)

List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another / A Christian Lady Refutes Dr Zakir Naik... Video / Are Christians in Conflict or Does the Bible Contradict Itself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ali Sina (pseudonym) is an Iranian Ex-Muslim ( apostate )
and a strong critic of Islam . Founder of Faith Freedom
International, which he describes as a grassroots movement
of ex-Muslims. [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8]
Background
Born and raised in Iran, educated in Italy and Pakistan, and
now living in Canada, he began debating with people in the
1990s AND ALSO WHAT HE WROTE IS THAT WE ARE AGAINST HATE NOT FAITH
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Emusan(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Abdulsalam20: WHY MISQUOTING ME?

I didn't you're the one who could not express yourself in a clear manner as you did below.

U ARE FUNNY MAN WHAT I SAID IS THAT U CANT SEE THE REAL COMMENT OF THE ANTAGONIST OF ZAKRNAIK I MEAN THE CO DEBATER UNLESS U WATCH THE VIDEO

Cleared!

AND U WENT AHEAD TO POST A LINK AND THE LINK U POSTED IS A LINK CONTAINING ZAKR NAIK CLAIM WHICH WAS ANSWERED BY UR CO CHRISTIAN

Thank God you admitted that Zakir Naik's claims were answered this now take us back to my unanswered question when I asked you, if Campbell performed woefully as your stated earlier does that mean all the point raised by Zakir valid?

Remember you didn't answer it.

Again if you read the link I provided you will see that many rebuttals were produced to Zakir claims both the one raised during the debate and not.
Even Zakir refuses to take Sam Shamoun's challenge because he knows that he propagated lie to people like you.

SO U CAN SEE U'RE ACTUALLY CONFUSE IN THE REAL SENSE

As the one who could not express himself well.

U ALSO SAID ALI SINA IS A CHRISTIAN/FREE THINKER SMH

I said so because I can't cover him up because he speaks for Christian.
But most his points were fact which everyone knows about Islam NOT because he used it to counter Zakir.

ATLEAST HE IS THE ONLY CHRISTIAN WHO TRY TO COUNTER ZAKR NAIK BY FORWARDING THE MSG TO HIM

If you actually read the link I provided you know that this statement is false because Sam Shamoun has tackled all Zakir claims like I said earlier.

AND HE WAS ALSO BUSTED JUST LYK D ANTAGONIST grin

Of course to you he was busted because Zakir is your master.
If you're open-minded you can tell yourself the truth.

Imaging this same Zakir is the one who claimed that the ORIGINAL Torah, Zabur and Injil have lost and the BIBLE Christian possess can't be trusted YET is the one who also bash into the GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JOHN to claim that Jesus predicted the coming of Muhammad.

How can you claimed that the fourfold gospel were written by historians WHICH ARE NOT THE TRUE GOSPEL ALLAH gave to Isa STILL PREDICT THE COMING of Muhammad?

Did John, Matthew, Mark or Luke edited the original Jesus' Gospel or the Gospel of Jesus lost finally and they only wrote it on their own?

Yet for people like Zakir, Jawal Badawi to continue fool people like you they will say THOSE GOSPELS MAY ACTUALLY contain the WORD OF GOD whereas they have already condemned the writers as fake or even just the word of an historians. SOME Muslims have even come to conclusion that John, Matthew are not the ORIGINAL WRITER OF THEIR BOOK.

YET AFTER ALL THESE ALLEGATIONS the same Book still predicted the coming of saw.
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2014
Emusan:

I didn't you're the one who could not express yourself in a clear manner as you did below.

Cleared!

Thank God you admitted that Zakir Naik's claims were answered this now take us back to my unanswered question when I asked you, if Campbell performed woefully as your stated earlier does that mean all the point raised by Zakir valid?

Remember you didn't answer it.

Again if you read the link I provided you will see that many rebuttals were produced to Zakir claims both the one raised during the debate and not.
Even Zakir refuses to take Sam Shamoun's challenge because he knows that he propagated lie to people like you.

As the one who could not express himself well.

I said so because I can't cover him up because he speaks for Christian.
But most his points were fact which everyone knows about Islam NOT because he used it to counter Zakir.

If you actually read the link I provided you know that this statement is false because Sam Shamoun has tackled all Zakir claims like I said earlier.

Of course to you he was busted because Zakir is your master.
If you're open-minded you can tell yourself the truth.

Imaging this same Zakir is the one who claimed that the ORIGINAL Torah, Zabur and Injil have lost and the BIBLE Christian possess can't be trusted YET is the one who also bash into the GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JOHN to claim that Jesus predicted the coming of Muhammad.

How can you claimed that the fourfold gospel were written by historians WHICH ARE NOT THE TRUE GOSPEL ALLAH gave to Isa STILL PREDICT THE COMING of Muhammad?

Did John, Matthew, Mark or Luke edited the original Jesus' Gospel or the Gospel of Jesus lost finally and they only wrote it on their own?

Yet for people like Zakir, Jawal Badawi to continue fool people like you they will say THOSE GOSPELS MAY ACTUALLY contain the WORD OF GOD whereas they have already condemned the writers as fake or even just the word of an historians. SOME Muslims have even come to conclusion that John, Matthew are not the ORIGINAL WRITER OF THEIR BOOK.

YET AFTER ALL THESE ALLEGATIONS the same Book still predicted the coming of saw.
LAUGHING IN HAUSA LANGUAGE grin grin grin grin ALL THIS HAS BEEN ANSWERED BUT BECAUSE U ARE SUBBJECTIVE AND NOT OBJECTIVE BECAUSE U ARE BASED ON SENTIMENT AND BEING BIAS I SAID ALL WHAT HE SAID WAS VALID EVEN LI SINA THAT TRY TO PROVE HIM WRONG WAS ALSO BUSTED SO........CONCERNING UR LAST QUESTION I HAVE ANSWERED U BUT MAYBE U SKPPED IT PLS READ MY EARLIER POSTS
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by truthman2012(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
@OP

Dr Zakr Naik and other muslims are carnal people who don't understand the words and workings of the True God. Scientists are working hard to study nature and things created by God. Some times when they are unable to discover some things or fail to solve some problems, they leave them at that. That shows science is inferior to God.

My little daughter fell from upstairs and got suspended in the air at the shout of Jesus by her mother and she was picked up. For people like you and Dr. Naik, that miracle contradicted science because of what the Law of Gravity says.

God parted the red sea for the Israelites to pass across and the same sea swallowed up the Egyptians, how do you want to explain that in science?

The thick wall of Jericho fell flat at the loud shout of the Istraelites 7 times without a push. How do you want to scientifically explain it?

Science and spiritual things do not, often times, go on the same line. The workings of God is superior to science and He can violate the law of science at will as the Almighty.

Unfortunately, muslims are limited to science and what is visible because they cannot experience the miraculous power of the True God. It is even difficult for them to believe one can eat poison (not intentionally) and survive it. Muhammad and his jihadists did not survive their own because they had no Jesus. I have ate poison unknowingly and all doctors around tried to no avail. I prayed in a night vigil and before dawn, I was healed instantly without any trace of the effect of the poison.

No matter your efforts to discredit Christianity, it cannot work because of what we experience daily in Christ. Jesus is alive.

1 Like

Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by true2god: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Abdulsalam20: Ali Sina (pseudonym) is an Iranian Ex-Muslim ( apostate )
and a strong critic of Islam . Founder of Faith Freedom
International, which he describes as a grassroots movement
of ex-Muslims. [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8]
Background
Born and raised in Iran, educated in Italy and Pakistan, and
now living in Canada, he began debating with people in the
1990s
You will agree with me that Ali sina would have been killed for leaving islam by the 'religion of peace' police if he had remained in iran. Islamic nations will kill anyone that abandon islam and will hurriedly hang anyone who criticise the islamic prophet for all his atrocities.
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
truthman2012: @OP

Dr Zakr Naik and other muslims are carnal people who don't understand the words and workings of the True God. Scientists are working hard to study nature and things created by God. Some times when they are unable to discover some things or fail to solve some problems, they leave them at that. That shows science is inferior to God.

My little daughter fell from upstairs and got suspended in the air at the shout of Jesus by her mother and she was picked up. For people like you and Dr. Naik, that miracle contradicted science because of what the Law of Gravity says.

God parted the red sea for the Israelites to pass across and the same sea swallowed up the Egyptians, how do you want to explain that in science?

The thick wall of Jericho fell flat at the loud shout of the Istraelites 7 times without a push. How do you want to scientifically explain it?

Science and spiritual things do not, often times, go on the same line. The workings of God is superior to science and He can violate the law of science at will as the Almighty.

Unfortunately, muslims are limited to science and what is visible because they cannot experience the miraculous power of the True God. It is even difficult for them to believe one can eat poison (not intentionally) and survive it. Muhammad and his jihadists did not survive their own because they had no Jesus. I have ate poison unknowingly and all doctors around tried to no avail. I prayed in a night vigil and before dawn, I was healed instantly without any trace of the effect of the poison.

No matter your efforts to discredit Christianity, it cannot work because of what we experience daily in Christ. Jesus is alive.
when we are talking of miracle it is different from scientific fact there are many miracles in the quran
1. THE PRESERVATION OF PHARAOH'S BODY
As we shall see later on, Pharaoh regarded himself as a deity and
responded with slanders and threats to Prophet Musa's (as) calls
for him to believe in Allah. This arrogant attitude lasted until he
was faced with the threat of death through drowning. The Qur'an
relates that Pharaoh immediately turned to belief when faced with
Allah's punishment:
We brought the tribe of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his troops pursued
them out of tyranny and enmity. Then, when he was on the point of drowning, he
[Pharaoh] said: "I believe that there is no god but Him in Whom the tribe of Israel
believes. I am one of the Muslims." (Qur'an, 10:90)
However, this last-minute conversion was not accepted, for it was not sincere. According
to the Qur'an, Allah exclaimed:
"What, now! When previously you rebelled and were one of the corrupters? Today we will
preserve your body so you can be a Sign for people who come after you . Surely many people are
heedless of Our Signs." (Qur'an, 10:91-92)
The information that Pharaoh's corpse would serve as a sign for later generations may be regarded as
an indication that his body would not decay. On display in the Royal Mummies Chamber of the Egyptian
Museum in Cairo is a mummified body believed to be that of this tyrant. In all likelihood, Pharaoh's body
floated to shore after being drowned, was found and mummified by the Egyptians, and then carried to a
previously prepared burial chamber.182
SO U CAN SEE EVEN IN THE ASPECT OF MIRACLE ISLAM IS THERE
2. THE USE OF ELECTRICITY
And We made a fount of molten copper flow out for him. (Qur'an, 34:12)
One of Allah's great blessings to Prophet Sulayman (as) was
"a fount of molten copper." This can be understood in several
senses. By the use of melted copper, it may be referring to
the existence, at his time, of an advanced technology that
employed electricity. We know that copper is one of the best
metals for conducting electricity and heat, and thus
constitutes the basis of the electrical industry, which uses
much of the copper produced in the world. The expression "flow out" may indicate that electricity can be
used in many fields. (Allah knows best.)
3. PLANE TECHNOLOGY
And to Sulayman We gave the fiercely blowing wind, speeding at his command toward the land
that We had blessed. And We had full knowledge of everything. (Qur'an, 21:81)
As the above verse relates, Allah placed the wind under
Prophet Sulayman's (as) command and allowed him to use
it as a vehicle. There is a strong possibility of an indication
here that, as in Prophet Sulayman's (as) time, wind energy
will also be used in the technology of the future.
And We gave Sulayman power over the wind-a month's journey in the morning and a month in
the afternoon... (Qur'an, 34:12)
The expression " a month's journey in the morning and a month in the afternoon " may be drawing
attention to the fact that Prophet Sulayman (as) moved rapidly between different regions perhaps by
using a technology similar to an airplane, or developed wind-powered vehicles that could cover long
distances quickly. (Allah knows best.) There is thus a strong possibility that these verses point to
modern airplane technology.
EVEN THE STORY OF PHARAOH HAS BEEN MORE COMPREHENSIVE.....I LAUGH AT UR IGNORANCY ANYTIME I ASK A QUESTION U TRY TO DIVERT IT BUT AS A MATURITY I KNEW U CANT ANSWER IT AND I ALWAYS EXPECT U TOBRING MORE QUESTION BECAUSE ISLAM HAVE BEEN PERFECTED BY GOD U CAN COMMENT ON THE MIRACLE ABOVE IF IT IS A LIE INFACT I CAN SUPPLY MORE FOR U
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by truthman2012(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
Abdulsalam20: when we are talking of miracle it is different from scientific fact there are many miracles in the quran
As we shall see later on, Pharaoh regarded himself as a deity and
responded with slanders and threats to Prophet Musa's (as) calls
for him to believe in Allah. This arrogant attitude lasted until he
was faced with the threat of death through drowning. The Qur'an
relates that Pharaoh immediately turned to belief when faced with
Allah's punishment:
We brought the tribe of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his troops pursued
them out of tyranny and enmity. Then, when he was on the point of drowning, he
[Pharaoh] said: "I believe that there is no god but Him in Whom the tribe of Israel
However, this last-minute conversion was not accepted, for it was not sincere. According
"What, now! When previously you rebelled and were one of the corrupters? Today we will
preserve your body so you can be a Sign for people who come after you . Surely many people are
The information that Pharaoh's corpse would serve as a sign for later generations may be regarded as
an indication that his body would not decay. On display in the Royal Mummies Chamber of the Egyptian
Museum in Cairo is a mummified body believed to be that of this tyrant. In all likelihood, Pharaoh's body
floated to shore after being drowned, was found and mummified by the Egyptians, and then carried to a
SO U CAN SEE EVEN IN THE ASPECT OF MIRACLE ISLAM IS THERE
And We made a fount of molten copper flow out for him. (Qur'an, 34:12)
"a fount of molten copper." This can be understood in several
much of the copper produced in the world. The expression "flow out" may indicate that electricity can be
3. PLANE TECHNOLOGY
And to Sulayman We gave the fiercely blowing wind, speeding at his command toward the land
that We had blessed. And We had full knowledge of everything. (Qur'an, 21:81)
And We gave Sulayman power over the wind-a month's journey in the morning and a month in
The expression " a month's journey in the morning and a month in the afternoon " may be drawing
attention to the fact that Prophet Sulayman (as) moved rapidly between different regions perhaps by
using a technology similar to an airplane, or developed wind-powered vehicles that could cover long
distances quickly. (Allah knows best.) There is thus a strong possibility that these verses point to
EVEN THE STORY OF PHARAOH HAS BEEN MORE COMPREHENSIVE.....I LAUGH AT UR IGNORANCY ANYTIME I ASK A QUESTION U TRY TO DIVERT IT BUT AS A MATURITY I KNEW U CANT ANSWER IT AND I ALWAYS EXPECT U TOBRING MORE QUESTION BECAUSE ISLAM HAVE BEEN PERFECTED BY GOD U CAN COMMENT ON THE MIRACLE ABOVE IF IT IS A LIE INFACT I CAN SUPPLY MORE FOR U

Firstly, let me put it to you that there is no miracle in islam. Muhammad could not heal anybody, even ordinary headache. Where a man was sick of fever, he only recommended zamzam water for the cure. He confessed he could not perform any miracle: And they say: "Why are not miracles sent down to him from his Lord? Say: "The signs are only with Allah , and I am only a plain warner."Qur'an 29:50. Since Muhammad could not perform miracles, no muslim can because the servant is not greater than his master.

If you condemn the Bible for science, you should also condemn the quran for its scientific errors too.

Since Quran is claimed to be the word of all knowing perfect god, one expects it to be perfect and free of errors. Even one error in Quran is enough to prove it is not from any God.

Quran 86:6-7
He was created from a fluid, ejected,Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs, Sahih International )

Yusuf Ali He is created from a drop emitted-Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs:

This is a clear error from Allah. Sperm is not produced from between the backbone and the ribs. Science says it is produced from testicules. Why would Allah not know that simple thing if he is the creator?

Quran 51:49 Sahih International
And of all things We created two mates; perhaps you will remember.

And all things We have created by pairs, that haply ye may reflect Pickthall .

Yusuf Ali And of every thing We have created pairs: That ye may receive instruction.

And of everything We have created pairs that you may be mindful Shakir .

This is another error. Everything is not in pairs. Many bacteria, protists, fungi, and plants reproduce asexually.

Quran 2:29
It is He Who (prepared the earth for your life before He gave you life, and) created all that is in the world for you (in order to create you - the human species - and make the earth suitable for your life); then He directed (His Knowledge, Will, Power, and Favor) to the heaven and formed it into seven heavens. He has full knowledge of everything.

That is a colossal error. Totally wrong sequence, earth was created way after Heaven was created. It is so well known to everybody in 21st century that no proof is required.

Quran 31:34
Indeed, Allah [alone] has knowledge of the Hour and sends down the rain and knows what is in the wombs. And no soul perceives what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul perceives in what land it will die. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

This is wrong. Quran was written for all the times. Allah is not the only one who knows what's inside the womb? In 21st century, medical science can easily determine baby's gender

Quran 6:101
[He is] Originator of the heavens and the earth. How could He have a son when He does not have a companion and He created all things? And He is, of all things, Knowing.

Allah putting limits on himself?. We thought he could do anything. All he has to say "to be" and it should happen. Strange he could have Marry had a child without any companion, but for himself he needs a spouse. Muhammad while making it up did not realise what he was writing and putting limits to Allah's abilities.
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
truthman2012:

Firstly, let me put it to you that there is no miracle in islam. Muhammad could not heal anybody, even ordinary headache. Where a man was sick of fever, he only recommended zamzam water for the cure. He confessed he could not perform any miracle: And they say: "Why are not miracles sent down to him from his Lord? Say: "The signs are only with Allah , and I am only a plain warner."Qur'an 29:50. Since Muhammad could not perform miracles, no muslim can because the servant is not greater than his master.

If you condemn the Bible for science, you should also condemn the quran for its scientific errors too.

Since Quran is claimed to be the word of all knowing perfect god, one expects it to be perfect and free of errors. Even one error in Quran is enough to prove it is not from any God.

This is a clear error from Allah. Sperm is not produced from between the backbone and the ribs. Science says it is produced from testicules. Why would Allah not know that simple thing if he is the creator?

This is another error. Everything is not in pairs. Many bacteria, protists, fungi, and plants reproduce asexually.

That is a colossal error. Totally wrong sequence, earth was created way after Heaven was created. It is so well known to everybody in 21st century that no proof is required.

This is wrong. Quran was written for all the times. Allah is not the only one who knows what's inside the womb? In 21st century, medical science can easily determine baby's gender

Allah putting limits on himself?. We thought he could do anything. All he has to say "to be" and it should happen. Strange he could have Marry had a child without any companion, but for himself he needs a spouse. Muhammad while making it up did not realise what he was writing and putting limits to Allah's abilities.
WHY ARE U SO DUMB(SORRY IF IT SEEMS OFFENSIVE)
IN THE FIRST PLACE JESUS SAID HE CAN DO NOTHING
John 5:30
New King James Version (NKJV)
30 I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.
THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO CLAIM JESUS IS GOD
ALL WHAT U POST U DIDNT GIVE REFERENCE FOR IT SO I WILL SAY EVERYTHING IS FALCY LET ME TELL U EVEN UR OGAS CAMPBELL DEBATED ON IT AND HE WAS BURSTED(I CAN GIVE U THE VIDEO IF U WANT) BECAUSE I POST WITH EVIDENCE
ALSO CONCERNING QURAN 86

Man created from a drop emitted from between
the Back Bone and the Ribs:
The Qur'an mentions in Surah Al-Tariq (chapter no. 86),
verses 5-7; (86: 5-7)
"Now let man but think from what he is created! He is
created from a drop emitted proceeding from between
the back bone and the ribs".
In embryonic stages, the reproductive organs of the male
and female, ie. the testicles and the ovaries, begin their
development near the kidney exactly between the spinal
column and the eleventh and twelfth ribs. Later they
descend; the female gonads (ovaries) stop in the pelvis
while the male gonads continue their decent before birth
to reach the scrotum outside the body through the
inguinal canal. Even after the embryonic stage after the
decent of the reproductive organ, these organs receive
their nerve supply and blood supply (from the Aorta) and
lymphatic drainage which is in the area between the
backbone (spinal column) and the ribs
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
AND ALSO CONCERNING UR POST ABOUT QURAN 51:49
Let us read the verse one more time:
"And of everything We have created pairs"
Immediately, we note that there is no mention in the verse of male and female, but of 'pairs' . Moreover, the word 'everything' clearly indicates that God is
speaking about everything in the universe and not just species of plants. So what is this universal arrangement by which everything is created in pairs?
Here we explore the science of Quantum Mechanics.
When we study Quantum Particle Properties, we find that for every elementary particle in the universes there is a special partner called its anti-particle
that has the same mass but the opposite electric charge. This is what is called Anti-Matter.
Basically, if a particle and its own anti-particle collide, they cancel one another out. They destroy one another and turn into a flash of pure energy which can
manifest itself as light.
For many years this theory remained a theoretical hypothesis, since no anti-matter was ever produced in a lab. However, very recently, a Swiss-based
scientist confirmed that anti-matter has been manufactured in tiny amounts!
The scientists at the European Particle Physics Laboratory (CERN), on the Franco-Swiss border, have now set up the world's first anti-matter factory. One of
them, Professor Frank Close, told the annual science festival in Wales:
"Nine atoms of anti-hydrogen were produced just over a year ago. Now, the new factory will produce them at a rate of more than 2,000 atoms per hour"
Close said.
When matter meets anti-matter, they annihilate each other in a flash. The scientific consensus is that, when the universe was created, matter and anti-
matter emerged equally from the Big Bang.
So once again we witness the Quran's amazing scientific content. The subject of 51:49 and which the scholars failed to interpret correctly, is in fact yet
another very accurate piece of knowledge. This verse as seen address's the theory of Quantum Particle Properties, and not the type of 'Reproduction
System' (male/female) of one species of plants or another.
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
According to you, in 2:29 of the noble Quran, Allah says
that he made Earth first and THEN he made the Heavens.
Is this really true? Lets see: -
“: He it is Who created for you all that is on earth . Then He
Istawa (rose over) towards the heaven and made them
seven heavens and He is the All-Knower of everything.” -
The Noble Quran 2:29 (Muhsin Khan)
These are the points to be noted here: -
1. Nowhere does Allah say here that he made Earth first
and then he made heaven. He merely says that he made all
that is on earth and then he turned to heaven that was
already created. If Allah had really created heaven AFTER
he created the earth then why would he say “ Then He
Istawa (rose over) towards the heaven ”? After the creation
of earth, how can he “ Istawa (rise over) towards the
heaven ” when he hasn’t created it yet in the first place. The
only possible explanation for this is that Heaven and Earth
were already created.
Does this verse say Allah created the Earth? No!
This verse talks only about the “things on earth”
and not earth itself!
2 . This verse doesn’t even refer to the creation of the earth.
Does Allah say that he created earth in this verse? Read
again. This verse only says that Allah created “all that is on
earth”. Meaning, Earth was ALREADY CREATED by Allah
and in this verse Allah is talking only about the THINGS
PRESENT ON EARTH AND NOT EARTH ITSELF . So your
allegation that the Quran says that God created Earth first
and then Heaven is totally false and does not hold any
ground because this verse doesn’t talk about Allah creating
the Earth at all!
This verse speaks only about the division of heaven
and not about its creation
3. Similarly, where does this verse say that Allah created
heavens? Just where? This verse only talks about Allah
dividing the heaven THAT WAS ALREADY CREATED into
SEVEN PARTS. Brother Dahen, there is a difference between
“ Division” and “ creation”. You cannot “divide” a thing
unless it is already “created” . So if Allah has to divide the
heaven into seven parts then he must have already created
it. That’s common sense. So your allegation that the Quran
says that God created Earth first and then Heaven is totally
false and does not hold any ground because this verse
doesn’t talk about Allah creating the Heaven at all!
Probably you may have better luck with other alleged
contradictions that you have. Let’s see. Give them all to
me. Don’t miss out even one of them because I swear by
Allah, that I will refute each and every one of them with
justice, fairness, good reason and logic.
The Real meaning of this verse: -
Allah doesn’t talk about creation of heaven or earth in this
verse at all. He merely talks about creation of the things
present on/in Earth when he says “ all that is on earth ”.
You know, in the near future this world may have flying
cars. So you may ask, if Allah created all things on earth
according to this verse then how come we don’t have flying
cars now. Dear friend, to the best of my little knowledge, by
“ all that is on earth” Allah actually means “ all basic
elements” present on earth.
Then, when Allah says, “ Then He Istawa (rose over)
towards the heaven and made them seven heavens ” it
means that he divided a single heaven into seven parts.
Here Allah is referring to the seven different layers of
atmosphere that we all know are : -
1. Troposphere
2. Stratosphere
3. Ozone layer
4. Mesosphere
5. Thermosphere
6. Ionosphere
7. Exosphere
The grand finale - This verse may mean that Allah
made all things on earth and THEN divided the
heaven into seven parts; still it is absolutely 100 %
correct. This is because the atmosphere around the
earth was formed AFTER earth was created.
Long long ago, earth was a barren, dead planet with no
atmosphere. Then as time passed by, the gases present
within the earth rose up and escaped the earth’s surface
only to be held back by earth’s gravitational force in the
empty space surrounding the earth. This was how
atmosphere was formed. So there you go, either way the
verse 2:29 of the holy Quran is a scientific wonder. This is
a scientific miracle to the eye of any decent human because
how on earth could a desert nomad like Mohammad (peace
on him) know that the sky above him (atmosphere) is
divided into seven parts and that it was made AFTER earth
was made. This is in fact a double miracle in a single
verse.
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
there are many miracles in the quran
As we shall see later on, Pharaoh regarded himself as a
deity and
responded with slanders and threats to Prophet Musa's (as)
calls
for him to believe in Allah. This arrogant attitude lasted until
he
was faced with the threat of death through drowning. The
Qur'an
relates that Pharaoh immediately turned to belief when faced
with
Allah's punishment:
We brought the tribe of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh
and his troops pursued
them out of tyranny and enmity. Then, when he was on the
point of drowning, he
[Pharaoh] said: "I believe that there is no god but Him in
Whom the tribe of Israel
However, this last-minute conversion was not accepted, for it
was not sincere. According
"What, now! When previously you rebelled and were one of
the corrupters? Today we will
preserve your body so you can be a Sign for people who
come after you . Surely many people are
The information that Pharaoh's corpse would serve as a sign
for later generations may be regarded as
an indication that his body would not decay. On display in the
Royal Mummies Chamber of the Egyptian
Museum in Cairo is a mummified body believed to be that of
this tyrant. In all likelihood, Pharaoh's body
floated to shore after being drowned, was found and
mummified by the Egyptians, and then carried to a
SO U CAN SEE EVEN IN THE ASPECT OF MIRACLE ISLAM IS
THERE
And We made a fount of molten copper flow out for him.
(Qur'an, 34:12)
"a fount of molten copper." This can be understood in
several
much of the copper produced in the world. The expression
"flow out" may indicate that electricity can be
3. PLANE TECHNOLOGY
And to Sulayman We gave the fiercely blowing wind,
speeding at his command toward the land
that We had blessed. And We had full knowledge of
everything. (Qur'an, 21:81)
And We gave Sulayman power over the wind-a month's
journey in the morning and a month in
The expression " a month's journey in the morning and a
month in the afternoon " may be drawing
attention to the fact that Prophet Sulayman (as) moved
rapidly between different regions perhaps by
using a technology similar to an airplane, or developed wind-
powered vehicles that could cover long
distances quickly. (Allah knows best.) There is thus a strong
possibility that these verses point to
EVEN THE STORY OF PHARAOH HAS BEEN MORE
COMPREHENSIVE.....I LAUGH AT UR IGNORANCY ANYTIME I
ASK A QUESTION U TRY TO DIVERT IT BUT AS A MATURITY
I KNEW U CANT ANSWER IT AND I ALWAYS EXPECT U
TOBRING MORE QUESTION BECAUSE ISLAM HAVE BEEN
PERFECTED BY GOD U CAN COMMENT ON THE MIRACLE
ABOVE IF IT IS A LIE INFACT I CAN SUPPLY MORE FOR U
THE ARMY-ANT IN TECHNOLOGY
Then, when they reached the Valley of the Ants, an ant said: "Ants!
Enter your dwellings, so that Sulayman and his troops do not crush
you unwittingly." (Qur'an, 27:18)
The "Valley of the Ants" refers to a special place and special ants. In
addition, the fact that Prophet Sulayman (as) could hear the ants
talking among themselves may contain striking references to future
developments in computer technology. The present-day term "Silicon Valley" refers to the centre of the
world of technology. It is most significant that a "valley of the ants" appears in the account of Prophet
Sulayman's (as) life. Allah may be drawing our attention to the advanced technology of the future.
Furthermore, ants and other insect species are widely used in advanced technology as models in robot
projects and are intended to serve in a wide range of areas, from the defence industry to technology.
The verse may also be referring to these developments.
Latest Developments in Miniature Technology: Army-Ant Robots
The best known project using ants as a model are the "Army-Ant Robot" projects being carried out
independently in several countries. One study being carried out by the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and
Virginia State University seeks to develop small, inexpensive, and simple physically identical robots that
can be used as a robot army. Project officials explain these robots' functionality in the following terms:
"The way they behave as a group, in a coordinated manner, perform a series of physical actions, and
take joint decisions." These robot armies' mechanical and electrical designs have been based on the
behaviour of an ant community. They are called the "army-ant" robots because of their similarities to
their insect counterparts.
The "army-ant" robot system was originally designed as
a "material-carrying system." According to this scenario,
several small robots would be charged with jointly lifting
and carrying objects. It was later decided that they could
be used for other tasks. One report describes other tasks
to which they might be assigned in the future:
Nuclear and hazardous waste cleanup with robotic "swarms," mining (including material removal
and search-and-rescue), mine sweeping (both land and water), surveillance and sentry, planetary
surface exploration and excavation.197
In a report by Israel A. Wagner, an expert on ant robot technology, the ant robot projects were
described in these terms:
Ant-robots are simple physical or virtual creatures designed to cooperate in order to achieve a
common goal. They are assumed to have very limited resources of energy, sensing and
computing, and to communicate via traces left in the workspace or on the ground, like many
insects naturally do…
The distribution of work among multiple a(ge)nts can be made by either a central controller who
sends orders to the agents, or by an a-priori agreement on a certain partitioning that, if obeyed by
the agents, eventually leads to a completion of the given mission. A third way, used throughout
the current work, is to design the behavior of individuals such that cooperation will naturally
emerge in the course of their work, without making a-priori decisions on the structure of the
cooperation. The specific application that we address is covering, which is also known as
exploring or searching. This variety of names hints to the many applications this problem might
have: from cleaning the floor of a house to mapping an unknown planet or demining a mine
field.198
As can be seen in these examples, an ant's social lifestyle forms the basis of many projects, and the
various ant-based robot technologies are providing benefits for human beings. That is why it is so
important that ants and their valley are referred to in the Qur'anic account of Prophet Sulayman's (as)
life. The term "ants" in the verse may refer to an army consisting of robots, future developments in
robot technology, and how robots will play an important role in human life. For example, they may
perform many arduous tasks and thus make people's lives more comfortable. (Allah knows best.)
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
ARTESIAN WELLS
We divided them up into twelve tribes-communities. We revealed to Musa, when his people asked
him for water: "Strike the rock with your staff." Twelve fountains flowed out from it, and all the
people knew their drinking place. And We shaded them with clouds and sent down manna and
quails to them: "Eat of the good things We have provided for you." They did not wrong Us;
rather, they wronged themselves. (Qur'an, 7:160)
The above verse describes how Prophet Musa's (as) people asked him
for water and how he provided places where each tribe could drink.
Clearly, his people were suffering from a shortage of water. Such
shortages still exist, for more than 1 billion people today lack access to
clean water, and 2.4 billion still live without improved sanitation.
According to projected estimates, by 2025 about 5 billion people will not
have access to sufficient amounts of water.190 Every year, some 12
million people die from water scarcity; 3 million of whom are children
who die from waterborne diseases.191
Today, 31 countries, comprising 8 percent of the world's population,
face chronic freshwater shortages. By 2025, this number is expected to
rise to 48 countries.192 According to UN predictions, renewable
freshwater will become an even more limited resource by 2025, and the
number of 131 million people experiencing water problems will rise to
either 817 million (according to low population growth projections) or
1.079 billion (according to high population growth projections).193
Groundwater, the largest source of fresh water on Earth, represents
more than 90 percent of the readily available freshwater reserves194
and is therefore of vital importance to meeting the water needs of up to 2
billion people.195 It constitutes the primary source of water for up to 50
percent of the American population, a figure that rises to 95 percent in
rural areas.196 Groundwater is also the safest and most reliable source
of fresh water. At the same time, this water can be used to produce
geothermal energy and save energy by using heat pumps.
When the water sucked up from the soil meets an impermeable underground layer, it collects there and
forms a water source. This water is then brought to the surface by the artesian method. Artesian
springs are formed by sedimentary rocks that can store underground water.
The fact that artesian wells are drilled in rocky areas runs parallel to the description in the Qur'an. Given
that Allah commanded Prophet Musa (as) to strike the rock, Surat al-A`raf 160 may be indicating this
method. (Allah knows best.) The verb idrib, translated as "strike," can also mean "to raise, to open."
Thus, this verse may be describing a water source being opened by the raising of the rock. As a result,
pressurized water may have emerged, as described in the verb inbajasat (to pour out, flow freely,
bubble up, flow), just as happens with artesian wells. If sufficient pressure forms, water can continue to
flow to the surface without the need for a pump.
THE EXPLORATION OF SPACE
Humanity's exploration of space was accelerated with the Soviet satellite Sputnik on 4
October 1957, which carried aloft the first man to ever leave Earth's atmosphere: Soviet
cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin. On 20 July 1969, the American astronaut Neil Armstrong
became the first human being ever to set foot on the Moon.
In fact, the Qur'an revealed that such developments and achievements would one day be
realised. For instance, Allah draws our attention to this in the following verse:
O company of jinn and human beings. If you are able to pierce through the confines of the
heavens and Earth, pierce through them. You will not pierce through, except with a clear
authority. (Qur'an, 55:33)
The Arabic word sultan, translated here as " a clear authority ," has other meanings as well: force,
power, sovereignty, dominion, law, path, permission, give leave, justify, and proof.
Careful examination reveals that the above verse emphasizes that humanity will be able to move into
the depths of Earth and sky, but only with a superior power. In all likelihood, this superior power is the
superior technology employed in the twentieth century, for it enabled scientists to achieve this great
feat.
THE CONQUEST OF MAKKAH
Allah has confirmed His Messenger's vision with truth: You will enter the Masjid al-Haram
[Sacred Mosque] in safety, Allah willing, shaving your heads and cutting your hair without any
fear. He knew what you did not know and ordained, in place of this, an imminent victory.
(Qur'an, 48:27)
One night in Madinah, the Prophet (saas) dreamed that the believers would enter the
Sacred Mosque and walk around the Ka`bah. After he awoke, he gave this good news to
the believers, for those who had migrated from Makkah to Madinah with him had not
been able to return since.
In Surat al-Fath 27, Allah revealed to the Prophet (saas) that He would help and support
him, that the dream was true, and that the believers would enter Makkah. A short while
later, with the Treaty of Hudaybiyah and the conquest of Makkah, the believers entered the Sacred
Mosque in complete safety, just as the dream had foretold. That was how Allah showed that it had been
His will that the Prophet's (saas) dream be fulfilled.
On closer consideration, this verse can be seen to announce yet another victory that will take place
before Makkah's capture: the capture of the Khyber Fortress, which was under the control of the Jews,
before they entered Makkah.183
Other verses that give the glad tidings of Makkah's conquest are given below:
He held their hands back from you, and your hands from them in the valley of Makkah, after
giving you the upper hand over them. Allah sees what you do. (Qur'an, 48:24)
Truly We have granted you a clear victory, so that Allah may forgive you your earlier errors and
any later ones, complete His blessing upon you, and guide you on a Straight Path. And so that
Allah may help you with a mighty help. (Qur'an, 48:1-3)
Surat al-Isra' 76 states that the unbelievers cannot stay in Makkah:
They were very near to scaring you from the land with the object of expelling you from it. But
had they done so, they would only have remained there a short time after you. (Qur'an, 17:76)
The Prophet (saas) entered Makkah and conquered it in 8 ah (630). Two years later, all of the
unbelievers left Makkah, just as Allah had said that they would. Another point that should be noted here
is that when the Prophet (saas) gave that good news to the believers, it looked totally out of the
question. In fact, the situation pointed in quite the opposite direction, and the polytheists appeared quite
determined never to let the believers enter Makkah. As a result, those who had doubts in their hearts
began to doubt the Prophet's (saas) words. Yet, the Prophet (saas) trusted in Allah, paid no attention to
the doubters' words, and told people what Allah had revealed to him. The Qur'an confirmed his words,
and the prediction was fulfilled shortly afterwards.
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID CONFIRM BEFORE U POST JUST IMAGINE U MODIFY THE QURAN JUST TO PROVE YOUR SELF RIGHT BUT ALHAMDULILAH ALL HAS BEEN ANSWERED PLEASE TRY TO CONFIRM A PIECE OF INFORMATION BEFORE POSTING THEM AND U CAN TRY TO PROVE ME WRONG IN THE ONES I POSTED NOW EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ANSWER ALL THOSE ONES AND LET ME TELL U...U SAID THERE IS NOTHING LIKE MIRACLE BY THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) I WILL POST IT FOR U HERE............AND ANY MIRACLE PERFORMED BY YISA IBN MARYAM IS FROM GOD THAT IS WHY IF HE DO ANYTHING HE CALL THE NAME OF GOD
30 I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.

ALSO

MATHEW 15 VS 22 TO 24

22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same
coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O
Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed
with a devil .
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples
came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she
crieth after us.
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the
lost sheep of the house of Israel .......

A study of the Christian scriptures reveals that Jesus
(pbuh) never claimed divinity. In fact there is not a single
unequivocal statement in the entire Bible where Jesus (pbuh)
himself says, "I am God" or where he says, "worship me". In
fact the Bible contains statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh)
in which he preached quite the contrary. The following
statements in the Bible are attributed to Jesus Christ (pbuh):
(i) "My Father is greater than I."
[The Bible, John 14:28]
(ii) "My Father is greater than all."
[The Bible, John 10:29]
(iii) "…I cast out devils by the Spirit of God…."
[The Bible, Mathew 12:28]
(iv) "…I with the finger of God cast out devils…."
[The Bible, Luke 11:20]
(v) "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and
my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the
will of the Father which hath sent me."
[The Bible, John 5:30]

EVIDENCE THAT JESUS IS NOT GOD
AS U PEOPLE CLAIM JESUS IS LORD
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:35am On Sep 07, 2014
Abdulsalam20: LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID CONFIRM BEFORE U POST JUST IMAGINE U MODIFY THE QURAN JUST TO PROVE YOUR SELF RIGHT BUT ALHAMDULILAH ALL HAS BEEN ANSWERED PLEASE TRY TO CONFIRM A PIECE OF INFORMATION BEFORE POSTING THEM AND U CAN TRY TO PROVE ME WRONG IN THE ONES I POSTED NOW EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ANSWER ALL THOSE ONES AND LET ME TELL U...U SAID THERE IS NOTHING LIKE MIRACLE BY THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) I WILL POST IT FOR U HERE............AND ANY MIRACLE PERFORMED BY YISA IBN MARYAM IS FROM GOD THAT IS WHY IF HE DO ANYTHING HE CALL THE NAME OF GOD

ALSO

MATHEW 15 VS 22 TO 24

22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same
coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O
Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed
with a devil .
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples
came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she
crieth after us.
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the
lost sheep of the house of Israel .......

A study of the Christian scriptures reveals that Jesus
(pbuh) never claimed divinity. In fact there is not a single
unequivocal statement in the entire Bible where Jesus (pbuh)
himself says, "I am God" or where he says, "worship me". In
fact the Bible contains statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh)
in which he preached quite the contrary. The following
statements in the Bible are attributed to Jesus Christ (pbuh):
(i) "My Father is greater than I."
[The Bible, John 14:28]
(ii) "My Father is greater than all."
[The Bible, John 10:29]
(iii) "…I cast out devils by the Spirit of God…."
[The Bible, Mathew 12:28]
(iv) "…I with the finger of God cast out devils…."
[The Bible, Luke 11:20]
(v) "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and
my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the
will of the Father which hath sent me."
[The Bible, John 5:30]

EVIDENCE THAT JESUS IS NOT GOD
AS U PEOPLE CLAIM JESUS IS LORD

So What do you have to say about the link below.. My brother...??
https://www.nairaland.com/1890706/holy-quran-converted-me-christianity
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by truthman2012(m): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
@OP

You copied utter nonsense from islamic site as your defence for quranic scientific absurdities.

I insist there is no miracle in islam and that was why Muhammad could not perform any. If Allah performs miracles, why didn't he use Muhammad to do any? Like their 'prophet' no muslim can pray in the name of allah for miracles to happen. What they do is Arabian charms, hontu and tira.

QURANIC SCIENCE ABSURDITIES:

Muslims can tell lies a lot. They can tell any lies reasonale and unreasonable to defend allah's errors. No wonder islam permits muslims to lie.

And of all things We created MATES, perhaps you will remember (Quran 51:49 Sahih International).
This is enough to tell you that 'PAIRS' is the same as 'MATES' and that means MALE and FEMALE.
Advanced Learner's Dictionary defines 'pair' as two things of the same kind used together i.e MATES. What is the pair of a goat? The answer is he-goat. Or what is your own answer? Your defence is not only irritating but also unreasonable.

He was created from a fluid (sperm), ejected, Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs (Quran 86:6-7).
Your defence is that testicles develop from the backbone and so backbone and testicles are the same. This is unreasonable because testicle is not the same as backbone. Once testicles have developed from the backbone, it is no more called backbone but testicles. Once a baby has developed from an embryo and born, is no more an embryo but a baby. Why did allah say backbone instead of testicles? If in an exam you are asked: where is sperm produced? What will be your answer? Backbone or testicle? I tell you the truth, allah is not a good scientist.

It is He Who prepare the earth for your life and created all that is in the world for you (in order to create you - the human species and make the earth suitable for your life); THEN He directed (His knowledge, Will, Power and Favour) to the HEAVEN AND FORMED IT into seven heavens....(Quran 2:29).
The word 'THEN' means AFTER. He created the world THEN (AFTER) He directed His Power to the heaven and formed it. It shows allah did not know the order of creation.

Indeed, allah (ALONE) has knowledge of the Hour and sends down the rain and knows what is in the WOMBS.......(Quran 31:34).
This not true, medical science can easily determine baby's gender.
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

So What do you have to say about the link below.. My brother...??
https://www.nairaland.com/1890706/holy-quran-converted-me-christianity
this has been answered in details i dont need to say much gbam
https://www.nairaland.com/1854772/islamic-preacher-reads-quoran-discovers
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
truthman2012: @OP

You copied utter nonsense from islamic site as your defence for quranic scientific absurdities.

I insist there is no miracle in islam and that was why Muhammad could not perform any. If Allah performs miracles, why didn't he use Muhammad to do any? Like their 'prophet' no muslim can pray in the name of allah for miracles to happen. What they do is Arabian charms, hontu and tira.

QURANIC SCIENCE ABSURDITIES:

Muslims can tell lies a lot. They can tell any lies reasonale and unreasonable to defend allah's errors. No wonder islam permits muslims to lie.

And of all things We created MATES, perhaps you will remember (Quran 51:49 Sahih International).
This is enough to tell you that 'PAIRS' is the same as 'MATES' and that means MALE and FEMALE.
Advanced Learner's Dictionary defines 'pair' as two things of the same kind used together i.e MATES. What is the pair of a goat? The answer is he-goat. Or what is your own answer? Your defence is not only irritating but also unreasonable.

He was created from a fluid (sperm), ejected, Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs (Quran 86:6-7).
Your defence is that testicles develop from the backbone and so backbone and testicles are the same. This is unreasonable because testicle is not the same as backbone. Once testicles have developed from the backbone, it is no more called backbone but testicles. Once a baby has developed from an embryo and born, is no more an embryo but a baby. Why did allah say backbone instead of testicles? If in an exam you are asked: where is sperm produced? What will be your answer? Backbone or testicle? I tell you the truth, allah is not a good scientist.

It is He Who prepare the earth for your life and created all that is in the world for you (in order to create you - the human species and make the earth suitable for your life); THEN He directed (His knowledge, Will, Power and Favour) to the HEAVEN AND FORMED IT into seven heavens....(Quran 2:29).
The word 'THEN' means AFTER. He created the world THEN (AFTER) He directed His Power to the heaven and formed it. It shows allah did not know the order of creation.

Indeed, allah (ALONE) has knowledge of the Hour and sends down the rain and knows what is in the WOMBS.......(Quran 31:34).
This not true, medical science can easily determine baby's gender.

WHAT A BIAS MIND I HAVE ALREADY EXPLAIN IT TO U grin ABOUT QURAN 51VS 49

Immediately, we note that there is no mention in the verse of male and female, but of 'pairs' . Moreover, the word 'everything' clearly indicates that God is
speaking about everything in the universe and not just species of plants. So what is this universal arrangement by which everything is created in pairs?
When we study Quantum Particle Properties, we find that for every elementary particle in the universes there is a special partner called its anti-particle
that has the same mass but the opposite electric charge. This is what is called Anti-Matter.
Basically, if a particle and its own anti-particle collide, they cancel one another out. They destroy one another and turn into a flash of pure energy which can
For many years this theory remained a theoretical hypothesis, since no anti-matter was ever produced in a lab. However, very recently, a Swiss-based
The scientists at the European Particle Physics Laboratory (CERN), on the Franco-Swiss border, have now set up the world's first anti-matter factory. One of
"Nine atoms of anti-hydrogen were produced just over a year ago. Now, the new factory will produce them at a rate of more than 2,000 atoms per hour"
Close said.
When matter meets anti-matter, they annihilate each other in a flash. The scientific consensus is that, when the universe was created, matter and anti-
So once again we witness the Quran's amazing scientific content. The subject of 51:49 and which the scholars failed to interpret correctly, is in fact yet
another very accurate piece of knowledge. This verse as seen address's the theory of Quantum Particle Properties, and not the type of 'Reproduction
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
ABOUT QURAN 2 VS 29 IN THE FIRST PLACE WHERE DID U SEE 'AFTER' U NEED SERIOUS ORIENTATION
According to you, in 2:29 of the noble Quran, Allah says
that he made Earth first and THEN he made the Heavens.
Is this really true? Lets see: -
“: He it is Who created for you all that is on earth . Then He
Istawa (rose over) towards the heaven and made them
seven heavens and He is the All-Knower of everything.” -
The Noble Quran 2:29 (Muhsin Khan)
These are the points to be noted here: -
1. Nowhere does Allah say here that he made Earth first
and then he made heaven. He merely says that he made all
that is on earth and then he turned to heaven that was
already created. If Allah had really created heaven AFTER
he created the earth then why would he say “ Then He
Istawa (rose over) towards the heaven ”? After the creation
of earth, how can he “ Istawa (rise over) towards the
heaven ” when he hasn’t created it yet in the first place. The
only possible explanation for this is that Heaven and Earth
were already created.
Does this verse say Allah created the Earth? No!
This verse talks only about the “things on earth”
and not earth itself!
2 . This verse doesn’t even refer to the creation of the earth.
Does Allah say that he created earth in this verse? Read
again. This verse only says that Allah created “all that is on
earth”. Meaning, Earth was ALREADY CREATED by Allah
and in this verse Allah is talking only about the THINGS
PRESENT ON EARTH AND NOT EARTH ITSELF . So your
allegation that the Quran says that God created Earth first
and then Heaven is totally false and does not hold any
ground because this verse doesn’t talk about Allah creating
the Earth at all!
This verse speaks only about the division of heaven
and not about its creation
3. Similarly, where does this verse say that Allah created
heavens? Just where? This verse only talks about Allah
dividing the heaven THAT WAS ALREADY CREATED into
SEVEN PARTS. Brother Dahen, there is a difference between
“ Division” and “ creation”. You cannot “divide” a thing
unless it is already “created” . So if Allah has to divide the
heaven into seven parts then he must have already created
it. That’s common sense. So your allegation that the Quran
says that God created Earth first and then Heaven is totally
false and does not hold any ground because this verse
doesn’t talk about Allah creating the Heaven at all!
Probably you may have better luck with other alleged
contradictions that you have. Let’s see. Give them all to
me. Don’t miss out even one of them because I swear by
Allah, that I will refute each and every one of them with
justice, fairness, good reason and logic.
The Real meaning of this verse: -
Allah doesn’t talk about creation of heaven or earth in this
verse at all. He merely talks about creation of the things
present on/in Earth when he says “ all that is on earth ”.
You know, in the near future this world may have flying
cars. So you may ask, if Allah created all things on earth
according to this verse then how come we don’t have flying
cars now. Dear friend, to the best of my little knowledge, by
“ all that is on earth” Allah actually means “ all basic
elements” present on earth.
Then, when Allah says, “ Then He Istawa (rose over)
towards the heaven and made them seven heavens ” it
means that he divided a single heaven into seven parts.
Here Allah is referring to the seven different layers of
atmosphere that we all know are : -
1. Troposphere
2. Stratosphere
3. Ozone layer
4. Mesosphere
5. Thermosphere
6. Ionosphere
7. Exosphere
The grand finale - This verse may mean that Allah
made all things on earth and THEN divided the
heaven into seven parts; still it is absolutely 100 %
correct. This is because the atmosphere around the
earth was formed AFTER earth was created.
Long long ago, earth was a barren, dead planet with no
atmosphere. Then as time passed by, the gases present
within the earth rose up and escaped the earth’s surface
only to be held back by earth’s gravitational force in the
empty space surrounding the earth. This was how
atmosphere was formed. So there you go, either way the
verse 2:29 of the holy Quran is a scientific wonder. This is
a scientific miracle to the eye of any decent human because
how on earth could a desert nomad like Mohammad (peace
on him) know that the sky above him (atmosphere) is
divided into seven parts and that it was made AFTER earth
was made. This is in fact a double miracle in a single
verse.
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by truthman2012(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
WHAT A BIAS MIND I HAVE ALREADY EXPLAIN IT TO U grin ABOUT QURAN 51VS 49

Close said.

Nonsense repeated
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
U ALSO SAID PROPHET MUHAMMAD NEVER PERFORM ANY MIRACLE PLS WHAT O THIS?
A number of miracles were bestowed upon and performed
by Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon
him) to establish the proof of his prophethood. The
greatest miracle bestowed upon him was the revelation of
the Qur'an. The Qur'an is miraculous in a number of
aspects: Its linguistic perfection and inimitability, its
validation by recent historical, archaeological, and
scientific discoveries, its prophecies and so on. Unlike the
miracles of other prophets before him, the miracle of the
Qur'an is eternal. Prophet Muhammad (peace and
blessings be upon him) also provided us with a number of
true prophecies.
Below are accounts of the some of the other miracles of
Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) .
Before reading these, it helps to know something about the
Science of Traditions (Arabic: Ahadith ), an exacting and
comprehensive system developed by early Muslim
scholars to verify the chain of transmission of these
accounts, as well as investigating the trustworthiness and
capability of every narrator at every level of the chain.
This thorough authentication process ensures that these
accounts are real, validated narrations of the sayings,
actions, and tacit approvals of the Prophet Muhammad
(peace and blessings be upon him).
The Traditions mentioned below are all from Sahih al-
Bukhari, the most authentic collection of ahadith.
Splitting of the Moon
Food Multiplication
Water Multiplication
Supplication for Rain
Lights to guide Companions
Crying of the stem of the Date-palm Tree
Glorification of Allah by the Prophet's meals
The explusion of a liar's corpse by the Earth
The Speech of the Wolf
The Prophet's Night Journey to Jerusalem and Ascent
to the Heavens
Finally, in an additional webpage, we will discuss the
miracles relating to the person and relics of the Blessed
Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him).
Splitting of the Moon
"The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft
asunder" [Qur'an 54:1]
Volume 6, Book 60, Number 388:
Narrated Abdullah:
The moon was cleft asunder while we were in the company
of the Prophet, and it became two parts. The Prophet said,
Witness, witness (this miracle)."
Food Multiplication
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 780:
Narrated Jabir:
My father had died in debt. So I came to the Prophet and
said, "My father (died) leaving unpaid debts, and I have
nothing except the yield of his date palms; and their yield
for many years will not cover his debts. So please come
with me, so that the creditors may not misbehave with
me." The Prophet went round one of the heaps of dates
and invoked (Allah), and then did the same with another
heap and sat on it and said, "Measure (for them)." He paid
them their rights and what remained was as much as had
been paid to them.
Water Multiplication
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779:
Narrated 'Abdullah:
We used to consider miracles as Allah's Blessings, but you
people consider them to be a warning. Once we were with
Allah's Apostle on a journey, and we ran short of water. He
said, "Bring the water remaining with you." The people
brought a utensil containing a little water. He placed his
hand in it and said, "Come to the blessed water, and the
Blessing is from Allah." I saw the water flowing from
among the fingers of Allah's Apostle , and no doubt, we
heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten
(by him).
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 777:
Narrated Al-Bara:
We were one-thousand-and-four-hundred persons on the
day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty), and (at) Al-Hudaibiya
(there) was a well. We drew out its water not leaving even
a single drop. The Prophet sat at the edge of the well and
asked for some water with which he rinsed his mouth and
then he threw it out into the well. We stayed for a short
while and then drew water from the well and quenched
our thirst, and even our riding animals drank water to
their satisfaction.
Volume 1, Book 7, Number 340:
Narrated 'Imran:
Once we were traveling with the Prophet and we carried
on traveling till the last part of the night and then we
(halted at a place) and slept (deeply). There is nothing
sweeter than sleep for a traveler in the last part of the
night. So it was only the heat of the sun that made us to
wake up and the first to wake up was so and so, then so
and so and then so and so (the narrator 'Auf said that Abu
Raja' had told him their names but he had forgotten them)
and the fourth person to wake up was 'Umar bin Al-
Khattab. And whenever the Prophet used to sleep, nobody
would wake him up till he himself used to get up as we did
not know what was happening (being revealed) to him in
his sleep. So, 'Umar got up and saw the condition of the
people, and he was a strict man, so he said, "Allahu Akbar"
and raised his voice with Takbir , and kept on saying it
loudly till the Prophet got up because of it. When he got
up, the people informed him about what had happened to
them. He said, "There is no harm (or it will not be
harmful). Depart!" So they departed from that place, and
after covering some distance the Prophet stopped and
asked for some water to perform the ablution. So he
performed the ablution and the call for the prayer was
pronounced and he led the people in prayer. After he
finished from the prayer, he saw a man sitting aloof who
had not prayed with the people. He asked, "O so and so!
What has prevented you from praying with us?" He
replied, "I am junub and there is no water. " The Prophet
said, "Perform tayammum with (clean) earth and that is
sufficient for you."
Then the Prophet proceeded on and the people
complained to him of thirst. Thereupon he got down and
called a person (the narrator 'Auf added that Abu Raja'
had named him but he had forgotten) and 'Ali, and
ordered them to go and bring water. So they went in
search of water and met a woman who was sitting on her
camel between two bags of water. They asked, "Where can
we find water?" She replied, "I was there (at the place of
water) this hour yesterday and my people are behind
me." They requested her to accompany them. She asked,
"Where?" They said, "To Allah's Apostle ." She said, "Do
you mean the man who is called the Sabi' , (with a new
religion)?" They replied, "Yes, the same person. So come
along." They brought her to the Prophet and narrated the
whole story. He said, "Help her to dismount." The Prophet
asked for a pot, then he opened the mouths of the bags and
poured some water into the pot. Then he closed the big
openings of the bags and opened the small ones and the
people were called upon to drink and water their animals.
So they all watered their animals and they (too) all
quenched their thirst and also gave water to others and
last of all the Prophet gave a pot full of water to the
person who was junub and told him to pour it over his
body. The woman was standing and watching all that
which they were doing with her water. By Allah, when her
water bags were returned the looked like as if they were
more full (of water) than they had been before (Miracle
of Allah's Apostle) Then the Prophet ordered us to collect
something for her; so dates, flour and sawiq were
collected which amounted to a good meal that was put in a
piece of cloth. She was helped to ride on her camel and
that cloth full of food-stuff was also placed in front of her
and then the Prophet said to her, "We have not taken your
water but Allah has given water to us." She returned home
late. Her relatives asked her: "O so and so what has
delayed you?" She said, "A strange thing! Two men met me
and took me to the man who is called the Sabi' and he did
such and such a thing. By Allah, he is either the greatest
magician between this and this (gesturing with her index
and middle fingers raising them towards the sky indicating
the heaven and the earth) or he is Allah's true Apostle."
Afterwards the Muslims used to attack the pagans around
her abode but never touched her village. One day she said
to her people, "I think that these people leave you
purposely. Have you got any inclination to Islam?" They
obeyed her and all of them embraced Islam.
Abu 'Abdultah said: The word saba'a means "The one who
has deserted his old religion and embraced a new
religion." Abul 'Ailya said, "The Sabis are a sect of people
of the Scripture who recite the Book of Psalms."
Supplication for Rain
Volume 8, Book 73, Number 115:
Narrated Anas:
A man came to the Prophet on a Friday while he (the
Prophet) was delivering a sermon at Medina, and said,
"There is lack of rain, so please invoke your Lord to bless
us with the rain." The Prophet looked at the sky when no
cloud could be detected. Then he invoked Allah for rain.
Clouds started gathering together and it rained till the
Medina valleys started flowing with water. It continued
raining till the next Friday. Then that man (or some other
man) stood up while the Prophet was delivering the Friday
sermon, and said, "We are drowned; Please invoke your
Lord to withhold it (rain) from us" The Prophet smiled
and said twice or thrice, "O Allah! Please let it rain round
about us and not upon us." The clouds started dispersing
over Medina to the right and to the left, and it rained
round about Medina and not upon Medina. Allah showed
them (the people) the miracle of His Prophet and His
response to his invocation
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lights to guide Companions
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 454:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Two of the companions of the Prophet departed from him
on a dark night and were led by two lights like lamps
(going in front of them from Allah as a miracle) lighting
the way in front of them, and when they parted, each of
them was accompanied by one of these lights till he
reached their (respective) houses.
Crying of the stem of the Date-palm Tree
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 783:
Narrated Ibn Umar:
The Prophet used to deliver his sermons while standing
beside a trunk of a datepalm. When he had the pulpit
made, he used it instead. The trunk started crying and the
Prophet went to it, rubbing his hand over it (to stop its
crying).
Glorification of Allah by the Prophet's meals
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779:
Narrated 'Abdullah:
We used to consider miracles as Allah's Blessings, but you
people consider them to be a warning. Once we were with
Allah's Apostle on a journey, and we ran short of water. He
said, "Bring the water remaining with you." The people
brought a utensil containing a little water. He placed his
hand in it and said, "Come to the blessed water, and the
Blessing is from Allah." I saw the water flowing from
among the fingers of Allah's Apostle, and no doubt, we
heard the meal glorifying Allah, when it was being eaten
(by him).
The expulsion of a liar's corpse by the Earth
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 814:
Narrated Anas:
There was a Christian who embraced Islam and read
Surat-al-Baqara and Al-Imran, and he used to write (the
revelations) for the Prophet. Later on he returned to
Christianity again and he used to say: "Muhammad knows
nothing but what I have written for him." Then Allah
caused him to die, and the people buried him, but in the
morning they saw that the earth had thrown his body out.
They said, "This is the act of Muhammad and his
companions. They dug the grave of our companion and
took his body out of it because he had run away from
them." They again dug the grave deeply for him, but in
the morning they again saw that the earth had thrown his
body out. They said, "This is an act of Muhammad and his
companions. They dug the grave of our companion and
threw his body outside it, for he had run away from
them." They dug the grave for him as deep as they could,
but in the morning they again saw that the earth had
thrown his body out. So they believed that what had
befallen him was not done by human beings and had to
leave him thrown (on the ground).
The Speech of the Wolf
Volume 3, Book 39, Number 517:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "While a man was riding a cow, it
turned towards him and said, 'I have not been created for
this purpose (i.e. carrying), I have been created for
sloughing.l" The Prophet added, "I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar
believe in the story." The Prophet went on, "A wolf caught
a sheep, and when the shepherd chased it, the wolf said,
'Who will be its guard on the day of wild beasts, when
there will be no shepherd for it except me?' "After
narrating it, the Prophet said, "I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar too
believe it." Abu Salama (a sub-narrator) said, "Abu Bakr
and 'Umar were not present then."
It has been written that a wolf also spoke to one of the
companions of the Prophet near Medina as narrated in
Fath-al-Bari :Narrated Unais bin 'Amr: Ahban bin Aus said,
"I was amongst my sheep. Suddenly a wolf caught a sheep
and I shouted at it. The wolf sat on its tail and addressed
me, saying, 'Who will look after it (i.e. the sheep) when
you will be busy and not able to look after it? Do you
forbid me the provision which Allah has provided me?' "
Ahban added, "I clapped my hands and said, 'By Allah, I
have never seen anything more curious and wonderful
than this!' On that the wolf said, 'There is something (more
curious) and wonderful than this; that is, Allah's Apostle in
those palm trees, inviting people to Allah (i.e. Islam).'
"Unais bin 'Amr further said, "Then Ahban went to Allah's
Apostle and informed him what happened and embraced
Islam.)" palm trees or other trees and share the fruits with
me."
The Prophet's Night Journey to Jerusalem
(Arabic: Israa ) and Ascent to the Heavens
(Arabic: Miraj )
Volume 5, Book 58, Number 228:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
Regarding the Statement of Allah"
"And We granted the vision (Ascension to the heavens)
which We made you see (as an actual eye witness) was only
made as a trial for the people." (17.60)
Ibn Abbas added: The sights which Allah's Apostle was
shown on the Night Journey when he was taken to Bait-ul
Maqdis (i.e. Jerusalem) were actual sights, (not dreams).
And the Cursed Tree (mentioned) in the Quran is the tree
of Zaqqum (itself) .
Volume 4, Book 54, Number 462:
Narrated Ibn Abbas:
The Prophet said, "On the night of my Ascent to the
Heaven, I saw Moses who was a tall brown curly-haired
man as if he was one of the men of Shan'awa tribe, and I
saw Jesus, a man of medium height and moderate
complexion inclined to the red and white colors and of
lank hair. I also saw Malik, the gate-keeper of the (Hell)
Fire and Ad-Dajjal amongst the signs which Allah showed
me." (The Prophet then recited the Holy Verse): "So be not
you in doubt of meeting him' when you met Moses during
the night of Mi'raj over the heavens" (32.23)
Narrated Anas and Abu Bakra: "The Prophet said, "The
angels will guard Medina from Ad-Dajjal (who will not be
able to enter the city of Medina)."
Volume 5, Book 58, Number 227:
Narrated Abbas bin Malik:
Malik bin Sasaa said that Allah's Apostle described to them
his Night Journey saying, "While I was lying in Al-Hatim or
Al-Hijr, suddenly someone came to me and cut my body
open from here to here." I asked Al-Jarud who was by my
side, "What does he mean?" He said, "It means from his
throat to his pubic area," or said, "From the top of the
chest." The Prophet further said, "He then took out my
heart. Then a gold tray of Belief was brought to me and
my heart was washed and was filled (with Belief) and then
returned to its original place. Then a white animal which
was smaller than a mule and bigger than a donkey was
brought to me." (On this Al-Jarud asked, "Was it the Buraq,
O Abu Hamza?" I (i.e. Anas) replied in the affirmative).
The Prophet said, "The animal's step (was so wide that it)
reached the farthest point within the reach of the animal's
sight. I was carried on it, and Gabriel set out with me till
we reached the nearest heaven.
When he asked for the gate to be opened, it was asked,
'Who is it?' Gabriel answered, 'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who
is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It
was asked, 'Has Muhammad been called?' Gabriel replied
in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He is welcomed. What
an excellent visit his is!' The gate was opened, and when I
went over the first heaven, I saw Adam there. Gabriel said
(to me). 'This is your father, Adam; pay him your
greetings.' So I greeted him and he returned the greeting
to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious son and pious
Prophet.' Then Gabriel ascended with me till we reached
the second heaven. Gabriel asked for the gate to be
opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel answered,
'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel
replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been called?'
Gabriel answered in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He
is welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!' The gate was
opened.
When I went over the second heaven, there I saw Yahya
(i.e. John) and 'Isa (i.e. Jesus) who were cousins of each
other. Gabriel said (to me), 'These are John and Jesus; pay
them your greetings.' So I greeted them and both of them
returned my greetings to me and said, 'You are welcomed,
O pious brother and pious Prophet.' Then Gabriel
ascended with me to the third heaven and asked for its
gate to be opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel
replied, 'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying
you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he
been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it
was said, 'He is welcomed, what an excellent visit his is!'
The gate was opened, and when I went over the third
heaven there I saw Joseph. Gabriel said (to me), 'This is
Joseph; pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he
returned the greeting to me and said, 'You are welcomed,
ascended with me to the fourth heaven and asked for its
replied, 'Gabriel' It was asked, 'Who is accompanying you?'
Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been
called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it was
said, 'He is welcomed, what an excel lent visit his is!'
The gate was opened, and when I went over the fourth
heaven, there I saw Idris. Gabriel said (to me), 'This is
Idris; pay him your greetings.' So I greeted him and he
returned the greeting to me and said, 'You are welcomed,
ascended with me to the fifth heaven and asked for its
replied, 'Gabriel.' It was asked. 'Who is accompanying
you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he
been called?' Gabriel replied in the affirmative. Then it
was said He is welcomed, what an excellent visit his is! So
when I went over the fifth heaven, there I saw Harun (i.e.
Aaron), Gabriel said, (to me). This is Aaron; pay him your
greetings.' I greeted him and he returned the greeting to
me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and
pious Prophet.' Then Gabriel ascended with me to the
sixth heaven and asked for its gate to be opened. It was
asked. 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied, 'Gabriel.' It was asked,
'Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied, 'Muhammad.'
It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel replied in the
affirmative. It was said, 'He is welcomed. What an
excellent visit his is!'
When I went (over the sixth heaven), there I saw Moses.
Gabriel said (to me),' This is Moses; pay him your greeting.
So I greeted him and he returned the greetings to me and
said, 'You are welcomed, O pious brother and pious
Prophet.' When I left him (i.e. Moses) he wept. Someone
asked him, 'What makes you weep?' Moses said, 'I weep
because after me there has been sent (as Prophet) a
young man whose followers will enter Paradise in greater
numbers than my followers.' Then Gabriel ascended with
me to the seventh heaven and asked for its gate to be
opened. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel replied, 'Gabriel.'
It was asked,' Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel replied,
'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel
replied in the affirmative. Then it was said, 'He is
welcomed. What an excellent visit his is!'
So when I went (over the seventh heaven), there I saw
Abraham. Gabriel said (to me), 'This is your father; pay
your greetings to him.' So I greeted him and he returned
the greetings to me and said, 'You are welcomed, O pious
son and pious Prophet.' Then I was made to ascend to
Sidrat-ul-Muntaha (i.e. the Lote Tree of the utmost
boundary) Behold! Its fruits were like the jars of Hajr (i.e.
a place near Medina) and its leaves were as big as the ears
of elephants. Gabriel said, 'This is the Lote Tree of the
utmost boundary) . Behold ! There ran four rivers, two
were hidden and two were visible, I asked, 'What are these
two kinds of rivers, O Gabriel?' He replied,' As for the
hidden rivers, they are two rivers in Paradise and the
visible rivers are the Nile and the Euphrates.'
Then Al-Bait-ul-Ma'mur (i.e. the Sacred House) was shown
to me and a container full of wine and another full of milk
and a third full of honey were brought to me. I took the
milk. Gabriel remarked, 'This is the Islamic religion which
you and your followers are following.' Then the prayers
were enjoined on me: They were fifty prayers a day.
When I returned, I passed by Moses who asked (me),
'What have you been ordered to do?' I replied, 'I have
been ordered to offer fifty prayers a day.' Moses said,
'Your followers cannot bear fifty prayers a day, and by
Allah, I have tested people before you, and I have tried
my level best with Bani Israel (in vain). Go back to your
Lord and ask for reduction to lessen your followers'
burden.' So I went back, and Allah reduced ten prayers for
me. Then again I came to Moses, but he repeated the same
as he had said before. Then again I went back to Allah and
He reduced ten more prayers. When I came back to Moses
he said the same, I went back to Allah and He ordered me
to observe ten prayers a day. When I came back to Moses,
he repeated the same advice, so I went back to Allah and
was ordered to observe five prayers a day.
When I came back to Moses, he said, 'What have you been
ordered?' I replied, 'I have been ordered to observe five
prayers a day.' He said, 'Your followers cannot bear five
prayers a day, and no doubt, I have got an experience of
the people before you, and I have tried my level best with
Bani Israel, so go back to your Lord and ask for reduction
to lessen your follower's burden.' I said, 'I have requested
so much of my Lord that I feel ashamed, but I am satisfied
now and surrender to Allah's Order.' When I left, I heard
a voice saying, 'I have passed My Order and have lessened
the burden of My Worshippers.
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
SO AS U CAN SEE YOU ARE BUSTED AGAIN........ATLEAST I HAVE ANSWERED UR QUESTOINS BUT U NEVER ANSWERE MINE I POSTED SOME SCIENTIFIC MIRACLES IN THE QURAN PLS PROVE THEM WRONG I BET WITH U U CAN NEVER
ALSO THE TOPIC IS BIBLE CONTRADICT SCIENCE........U NEVER PROVE ME WRONG
I HAVE ALSO POSTED MIRACLES OF OUR BELOVED PROPHET(SAW) FOR U
SINCE WHEN I HAVE KNOWN U @ TRUTHMAN U NEVER ANSWER MY QUESTIONS BUT I AM ALWAYS READY TO ANSWER URS...........I NEED MORE grin grin grin grin
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
truthman2012:

Nonsense repeated
ATLEAST THEY ARE TRUE.......READ IT WITH AN OBJECTIVE AND NOT SUBJECTIVE DONT BE BIAS AND U WILL SEE THAT ALL I POSTED WAS RIGHT
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by yazach: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
truthman2012:

Nonsense repeated

Mr. ironical truthman2012!! you are here displaying your ignorance again undecided undecided
By the way have been able to bail your self out of this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1866203/people-hate-jesus-love-muhammad or you run away
By the time these able, competent, truthful and respected Muslims bombard you with undisputable evidences you will start singing your dead song that "your post it too much to read, i will not answer you again etc" like you did on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1866203/people-hate-jesus-love-muhammad
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
yazach:

Mr. ironical truthman2012!! you are here displaying your ignorance again undecided undecided
By the way have been able to bail your self out of this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1866203/people-hate-jesus-love-muhammad or you run away
By the time these able, competent, truthful and respected Muslims bombard you with undisputable evidences you will start singing your dead song that "your post it too much to read, i will not answer you again etc" like you did on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1866203/people-hate-jesus-love-muhammad
............THAT IS WHAT HE ALWAYS SAID INFACT HE HAVE RUN AWAY FROM MANY OF MY THRED ALSO......WHAT THEY DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND IS THAT THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE ACCEPTED TO GOD IS ISLAM.....JAZAK BRO LETS CONTNUE TOENLIGHTEN THEM MORE
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Emusan(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Abdulsalam20: LAUGHING IN HAUSA LANGUAGE grin grin grin grin

Keep laughing!

ALL THIS HAS BEEN ANSWERED

NOTE: *ALL THESE HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!
Who answered them?

BUT BECAUSE U ARE SUBBJECTIVE AND NOT OBJECTIVE

So what about you?

BECAUSE U ARE BASED ON SENTIMENT AND BEING BIAS

Really?

I SAID ALL WHAT HE SAID WAS VALID

This is where you should judge yourself.
Had it been you read the link YOU'LL SEE that Zakir failed to debate with Sam Shamoun the owner of that site.

EVEN ALI SINA THAT TRY TO PROVE HIM WRONG WAS ALSO BUSTED SO.......

Then you said you read the link I provided in my previous post...

What you don't know is that Zakir always misinterpreted statement to suit his own agenda INCLUDING Qur'an itself which has lead some SUNNI Muslims to call for his ban.

http://lubpak.com/archives/509

This is the person you put all your faith on as a reliable.
Before you misunderstood the link let me help you by quoting a part from it so that you can think well.
“He is neither an `aalim’ (scholar) nor a `mufti’ (one who gives fatwa). He is free to practice Islam as he wishes. But he should not issue fatwas from public platforms,” says Maulana Mehmood Daryabadi, general-secretary of the All India Ulema Council."

So the ball Is in your court to decide.

CONCERNING UR LAST QUESTION I HAVE ANSWERED U BUT MAYBE U SKPPED IT PLS READ MY EARLIER POSTS

A word is enough for a wise.
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Emusan(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Abdulsalam20: LAUGHING IN HAUSA LANGUAGE grin grin grin grin ALL THIS HAS BEEN ANSWERED BUT BECAUSE U ARE SUBBJECTIVE AND NOT OBJECTIVE BECAUSE U ARE BASED ON SENTIMENT AND BEING BIAS I SAID ALL WHAT HE SAID WAS VALID EVEN LI SINA THAT TRY TO PROVE HIM WRONG WAS ALSO BUSTED SO........CONCERNING UR LAST QUESTION I HAVE ANSWERED U BUT MAYBE U SKPPED IT PLS READ MY EARLIER POSTS

Since I gave you that link to explore but decided to continue to dance to the tune of Zakir's lie so I've took it upon myself to help you.

See various letters written to Dr. Zakir Naik for public debate by ALI SANI whom you claimed Zakir deflated BUT Zakir couldn't take up the challenge.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/debates/ZakirNaik.htm

Here you will also see where Ali said "A Muslim turned ATHEIST" to substantiate my previous claim.
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Emusan(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
Ali Sina Writes:
21:30 presents also another problem. It contradicts with the verse 41.11
Ali Sina Writes:
Of course both are false. The earth is inside the sky and
part of it. They can neither come together nor
separate. Here we have two version that contradict each
other and both are scientifically wrong.

My Response :
As I explained above none of the two is wrong. Dr.Zakir Naik explains
“The creation of the universe is explained by astrophysicists in a widely accepted phenomenon, popularly known as the 'Big Bang'. It is supported by observational and experimental data gathered by astronomers and astrophysicists for decades. [size=14pt]According to the 'Big Bang', the whole universe was initially one big mass (Primary Nebula).[/size] Then there was a 'Big Bang' (Secondary Separation) which resulted in the formation of Galaxies. These then divided to form stars, planets, the sun, the moon, etc. The origin of the universe was unique and the probability of it occurring by 'chance' is zero."

I've been trying to address this portion of your post but there's no time but I finally have it today.
See the person you rely on as your mentor in science, SCIENTIST who postulated the theory of Big Bang never claimed the BOLDED part as in "Universe was ONE BIG MASS before BIG BANG occurred rather their claim is that there's a point called POINT of SINGULARITY (PoS) BUT because Zakir knows that people like you will believe every his statements without even border to verify them.

Again, THE VERY POINT of SINGULARITY sometime refers to as BIG BANG itself if this is true THEN Zakir's point was invalid for claiming that BIG BANG occurred as secondary separation which make BIG BANG occurred two times.

Lastly, After Zakir fully agree with the THEORY OF BIG BANG then he went back to conclude that probability of it occurring by CHANCE is ZERO which negate the whole theory of BIG BANG.

Will You and Zakir want to accept the THEORY of BIG BANG in part (as you people always do to the BIBLE) or accept it in whole?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Abdulsalam20(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
IGNORANCE IS A DISEASE!......U ARE PROVING ME RIGHT AND YOU THINK YOU ARE PROVING ME WRONG EVEN THE LINK YOU POSTED WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED BY ME AND I GAVE U D RESPONSE.......IF U READ THE LINK I POSTED AFTER ENTERING THE LINK U WILL SEE THE LINK U POSTED AT THE TOP. AND THE FULL RESPONSE U WILL SEE IT THERE I ONLY POSTED PART OF IT FOR U
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Psylas(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
Scientific Errors
based on a live debate between
Dr. Zakir Naik (a physician & a scholar on Islam)
&
Dr. William Campbell (a physician & a scholar on Christianity)
Dr. Zakir Naik says:
First, we deal with Astronomy . The Bible speaks about the creation of the universe. In the beginning, 1 st Book, Book of
Genesis, 1st Ch., it is mentioned - It says… ‘Almighty God created the Heavens and the Earth, in six days and talks about a
evening and a morning, referring to a 24 - hour day. Today scientists tell us, that the universe cannot be created in a 24
hour period of six days. Qur’an too speaks about six ‘ayyams’ . The Arabic word singular is ‘yaum’ plural is ‘ayyam’ . It can
either mean a day of 24 hours, or it is a very long period, an ‘yaum’ , an epoch. Scientists say we have no objection in
agreeing that the universe - it could have been created in 6 very long periods.
Point No.2 - Bible says in Genesis Ch. No. 1 Verses No. 3 and 5,…‘Light was created on the first day.’ Genesis, Ch., 1 Verses,
14 to 19… ‘The cause of light - stars and the sun, etc. was created on the fourth day’. How can the cause of light be created
on the 4th day - later than the light which came into existence on the first day? - It is unscientific.
Point No.3 - Further, the, Bible says Genesis, Ch. 1, Verses 9 to 13… ‘Earth was created on the 3 rd day. How can you have a
night and day without the earth ? The day depends upon the rotation of the Earth Without the earth created, how can you
have a night and day?
Point No..4 - Genesis, Ch. No. 1 Verses 9 to 13 says… ‘Earth was created on the third day.’ Genesis Ch. No. 1 Verses 14 to 19
says…‘The Sun and the Moon were created on the fourth day.’ Today science tells us… ‘Earth is part of the parent body…
the sun.’ It cannot come into existence before the sun – It is unscientific.
Point No. 5 - The Bible says in Genesis, Ch. No.1, Verse No. 11 to 13…‘The vegetation, the herbs the shrubs, the trees - they
were created on the 3 rd day And the Sun, Genesis, Ch. No. 1, Verses. 14 to 19, was created on the 4 th day. How can the
vegetation come into existence without sunlight, and how can they survive without sunlight ?
Point No.6 - The Bible says in Genesis, Ch. 1, Verses No.16, that…‘God created two lights the greater light, the Sun to rule
the day, and the lesser light the Moon, to rule the night. The actual translation, if you go to the Hebrew text, it is
‘lamps’…‘Lamps having lights of its own.’ And that you will come to know better, if you read both the Verses – Genesis, Ch.
No.1, Verse. 16, as well as 17. Verse No.17 says…‘And Almighty God placed them in the firmament, to give light to the
earth… To give light to the earth.’ Indicating, that Sun and the Moon has its own light - which is in contradiction with
established scientific knowledge that we have. There are certain people who try and reconciliate, and say that the six days
mentioned in the Bible , it actually refers to epocs - like the Qur’an long periods - not six, 24 hour day. It is illogical - you
read in the Bible , evening, morning - It clearly states 24 hours, it indicates. But even if I use the concordance approach - no
problem. I agree with your illogical argument - Yet they will only be able to solve the 1 st scientific error of 6 days creation,
and second, of first day ‘light’ and 3 rd day ‘earth.’ The remaining four, yet they cannot solve. Some further say that… ‘If it
is a 24-hour period, why cannot the vegetables survive for one 24 hour day without sunlight?’ I say ‘Fine - If you say that
the vegetables were created before the sun, and can survive for one 24-hour day, I have got no objection. But you cannot
say the days mentioned are 24 hours as well as epochs - You cannot have the cake and eat it, both. If you say it is long
period, you solve Point No.1 and 3, the remaining 4 are yet there. If you say the days are 24 hours day, you solve only Point
No.5 - the remaining 5 are yet there - It becomes unscientific. I leave it to Dr. William Campbell, whether he wants to say…
‘It is long period’, and say that there are only 4 scientific errors - or say… ‘It is a 24 hour day’, and say there is only 5
scientific errors in the creation of the universe.
Point No. 7 - Regarding the concept of Earth, there are various Scientists who have described… ‘How will the world end.’
Hypothesis - Some may be right, some may be wrong. But either the world will perish or the world will live forever. Both
cannot take place simultaneously – It is unscientific. But this is exactly what the Bible says. It is mentioned in the Bible , in
the book of Hebrews, Ch. No.1 Verses No.10 and 11, and the book of Psalms, Ch. No.102, Verse No.25 and 26,
that…‘Almighty God created the Heavens and the Earth, and they will perish.’ Exactly opposite is mentioned in the book of
Ecclesiastics, Ch. No.1, Verse No.4, and the book of Psalms, Ch. No.78, Verse No.69, that… ‘The earth will abide forever.’ I
leave it to Dr. William Campbell to choose which of the two Verses are unscientific - the first pair or the second pair. One
has to be unscientific - Both cannot take place. The world cannot abide forever as well as perish – It is unscientific.
Point No. 8 - Regarding ‘the Heavens’ , the Bible says in Job, Ch. 26, Verse 11, that…‘The pillars of the Heaven will tremble.’
Qur’an says in Surah Luqman, Ch. 31, Verse No.10, that…‘The Heavens are without any pillars - Don`t you see? Don’t you
see the Heavens are without any pillars? - Bible says heaven have got pillars.
Point No. 9 - Not only do the Heavens have got pillars - Bible says in the first book of Samuel, Ch. No.2 Verses No.8, as well
as the book of Job Ch. No.9, Verse No.6, and the book of Psalms Ch. No.75, Verse No.3, that… ‘Even the earth have got
pillars.’
Point No. 10 - In the field of ‘Diet and Nutrition’ lets analyse, what does the Bible say. The Bible says in the book of
Genesis, Ch. No.1, Verse No.29, that… ‘God has given you all the herbs bearing seeds, the trees bearing fruits - those that
bear seed, as meat for you.’ New International Version says… ‘The seed bearing plants, and the trees bearing fruits bearing
seeds are food for you, all of them.’ Today, even a layman knows that there are several poisonous plants like wild berries,
stritchi, datura, plants containing alkaloid, polyander, bacaipoid - that which if you ingest, if you eat there are high
possibilities you may die. How come the Creator of the universe and the human beings, does not know, that if you have
these plants, you will die. I hope Dr. William Campbell does not give these vegetarian diet to his patients.
Point No. 11 - The Bible has a scientific test how to identify a true believer. It is mentioned in the Gospel of Mark, Ch.
No.16, Verse No.17 and 18 - It says that… ‘There will be signs for true believers and among the signs - In my name they
shall cast out devils, they shall speak foreign tongues, new tongues, they shall take up serpents - And if they drink deadly
poison, they shall not be harmed - And when they place their hand over the sick, they shall be cured.’ This is a scientific
test - In scientific terminology, it is known as the ‘confirmatory test’ for a true Christian believer. In the past 10 years of my
life, I have personally interacted with thousands of Christians, including missionaries - I have not come across a single
Christian, who has passed this confirmatory test of the Bible. I have not come across a single Christian who took poison - I
have not come across any who took poison, and who has not died. And in scientific terminology, this is also called as the
‘falsification test’ That means if a false person tries and does this test… takes poison, he will die. And a false person will not
dare attempt this test - If you are not a true Christian believer, you will not dare attempt this test. Because you try and
attempt the falsification test, you will fail. So a person who is not a true Christian believer, will never attempt this test. I
have read the book ‘The Qur’an and the Bible in the light of history and science’ written by Dr. William Campbell. And I
assume - that he is a true Christian believer, and at least I would like him to confirm to me about the falsification test.
Please be rest assured… Please be rest assured, I will not ask Dr. William Campbell to have deadly poison - Because I don’t
want to jeopardize the debate. What I’ll do - I will only ask him to speak in foreign tongues… In new languages. And as
many of you may be aware that India is a land, which has more than 1000 languages and dialects. Only thing I request him
is, to say these 3 words… ‘One hundred rupees’, in the 17 official languages. There are only 17 official languages in India
and to make it easier for Dr. William Campbell, I have got a ‘One hundred-rupee note.’ And this has all the 17 languages
mentioned here. Besides English and Hindi, I will help him. I give him a beginning –‘Ek sav rupaiya, In Hindi. The
remaining 15 languages are here - I request him to read. I know the test says… ‘They will speak foreign languages on their
own, without the help of reading’ - but I want to make the test easier, I want to see someone passing the test - I’ve not seen
any one. So if he cannot say it on his own, or from his memory, at least read it. I don’t mind I’ll accept it. And I would
request the chairperson to give it to Dr. William Campbell. He has his rebuttal - 15 languages, ‘Ek sav rupaiya’… 3 words
only. What does the Bible say regarding ‘Hydrology’? Bible says in Genesis, Ch. No.9, Verse No.13 to 17, that… ‘After God, at
the time of Noah submerged the world by flood, and after the flood’ subsided, He said… ‘I put up a rainbow in the sky as a
promise to the humankind never to submerge the world again, by water. To the unscientific person it may be quite good…
‘Oh rainbow is a sign of Almighty God, never to submerge the world by flood again.’ But today we know very well, that
rainbow is due to the refraction of sunlight, with rain or mist. Surely there must have been thousands of rainbows before
the time of Noah, peace be upon him. To say it was not there before Noah’s time you have to assume that the law of
refraction did not exist - which is unscientific.’
Point No. 12 - In the field of medicine , the Bible says in the book of Leveticus, Ch. No.14, Verse No.49 to 53 - it gives a
novel way for disinfecting a house from plague of leprosy… disinfecting a house from plague of leprosy. It says that…
‘Take two birds, kill one bird, take wood, scale it - and the other living bird, dip it in water… and under running water -
later on sprinkle the house 7 times with it. Sprinkle the house with blood to disinfect against plague of leprosy? You know
blood is a good media of germs, bacteria, as well as toxin - I hope Dr. William Campbell does not use this method of
disinfecting the OT, the operation theatre.
Point No. 13 - It is mentioned in the book of Leveticus, Ch. No.12, Verse No.1 to 5, and we know medically, that after a
mother gives birth to a child, the post-partal period, it is unhygienic. To say it is ‘unclean’, Religiously - I have got no
objection. But Leviticus, Ch. No.12 Verse No.1 to 5, says that… ‘After a woman gives birth to a male child, she will be
unclean for 7 days, and the period of uncleanliness will continue for 33 days more. If she gives birth to a female child, she
will be unclean for two weeks, and the period of uncleanliness will continue for 66 days. In short, if a woman gives birth to
a male child… ‘a son’, she is unclean for 40 days. If she gives birth to a female child… ‘a daughter’, she is unclean for 80
days. I would like Dr. William Campbell to explain to me scientifically, how come a woman remains unclean for double the
period, if she gives birth to a female child, as compared to a male child.
Point No. 14 - The Bible also has a very good test for adultery - How to come to know a woman has committed adultery. In
the book of Numbers, Ch. no.5 Verse No..11 to 31, I’ll just say in brief, it says that… ‘The priest should take holy water in a
vessel, take dust from the floor, and put it into the vessel - And that is the bitter water ‘And after cursing it, give it to the
woman And if the woman has committed adultery, after she drinks it, the curse will enter her body, the stomach will swell,
the thigh will rot, and she shall be cursed by the people. If the woman has not committed adultery, she will remain clean
and she will bear the seed. A novel method of identifying whether a woman has committed adultery or not. You know
today in the world, there are thousands of cases pending in different parts of the world, in different courts of law - only on
the assumption that someone has alleged that a woman has committed adultery. I had read in the newspapers, and I came
to know from the media, that the President of this great country Mr. Bill Clinton, he was involved in a sex scandal about 2
years back. I wonder, that why did not the American court use this ‘bitter water test’ for adultery? He would have gone
scot-free immediately. Why did not the Christian missionaries of this great country, specially those who are in the medical
field like my respected Dr. William Campbell, use this bitter water test to bail out their President, immediately.
Point No. 15 - ‘Mathematics’ is a branch, which is closely associated with science, with which you can solve problems, etc.
There are thousands of contradictions in the Bible - hundreds deal with mathematics, and I’ll first touch on few of them. It
is mentioned in Ezra, Ch. No.2, Verse No.1, and Nehemiah, Ch. No.7, Verse No.6, the context that… ‘When the people
returned from exile, from Babylon, when king Nebucheldeser of Babylon, when he released the men from Israel, they
came back from captivity’ - and the list of the people are given. The list is given in Ezra, Ch. No.2, Verse No.2 to 63, and
Nehemiah Ch. No.7, Verse No.7 up to 65; the list is given with the names as well as number of people released. In these 60
Verses there are no less than 18 times - the name is exactly the same but the number is different. There are no less than 18
contradictions in less than 60 Verses, of these two Chapters. This is the list - I don’t have time to run through the list - There
are no less than 18 different contradictions in less than 60 Verses.
Point No. 16 - Further it is mentioned in Ezra, Ch. No.2 Verse No.64 that… ‘The total congregation, if you add up… if you
add up, it comes to 42,360.’ And if you read in Nehemiah, Ch. No.7, Verse No.66, there also the total is the same 42,360. But
if you add up all these verses - which I had to do my homework - this is the list of Ezra… this is the list of Nehemiah. Ezra
Ch. No 2, Nehemiah Ch. No 7 - If you add up - I had to do my homework…if you add up, Ezra Ch. No. 2 - It does not come to
42,360 - it comes to 29,818. And if you add up Nehemiah, Ch. No. 7, even then it does not come to 42,360 - It comes to
31,089. The author of the Bible, presumed to be ‘Almighty God’, does not know simple addition. If you give this problem,
even to a person who has passed elementary school, he will be able to get the right answer. If you add up all the 60 Verses,
it is so easy. Almighty God did not know adding – Nauzubillah… if we presume, that this is the word of God.
Point No. 17 - Further, if we read, in Ezra Ch. No. 2, Verse No. 65, it says…There were 200 singing men and women -
Nehemiah Ch. No. 7, Verse No. 67…‘There were 245 singing men and women.’ Were they 200 - or were they 245 singing
men and women? Context is the same - A mathematical contradiction.
Point No. 18 - It is mentioned in the 2nd Kings, Ch. No 24, Verse No 8, that…‘Jehoiachin was 18 years old, when he began to
reign Jerusalem, and he reigned for 3 months and 10 days. 2 nd Chronicles, Ch. No 36, Verse No 9, says that…‘Jehoiachin
was 8 years old when he began to reign and he reigned for 3 months, 10 days. Was Jehoiachin 18 years when he began to
reign, or was he 8 years old?
Point No. 19 - Did he reign for 3 months, or did he reign for 3 months 10 days?
Point No. 20 - Further, it is mentioned in the 1 st Kings, Ch. No 7, Verse No 26, that…‘In Solomon’s temple, in his molten sea,
he had 2000 baths. In 2nd Chronicles, Ch. No 4, Verse No 5, he had 3000 baths. Did he have 2000 baths or did he have 3000
baths? – That, I leave it upon Dr. William Campbell to decide which is correct. There is a clear-cut mathematical
contradiction.
Point No. 21 - Furthermore. it is mentioned in the First Kings, Ch. No. 15, Verse No. 33, that… ‘Basha, he died in the 26th
year of reign of Asa.’ And 2 nd Chronicles Ch. No 16, Verse No 1, says that…‘Basha invaded Judah in the 36th years of the
reign of Asa.’ How can Basha invade 10 years after his death? - It is unscientific.
( Point No. 22 - Almighty God - He said, “I put up a rainbow in the sky, as a promise to the human kind, never to submerge
the world again by water”.)
To make it easier for Dr. William Campbell, to answer the points I have raised, I will just mention them in brief .
The points that I mentioned :
The first point was that -‘The creation of the Earth and the Heaven - the universe was in six, 24-hour days.
Point No. 2 - Light was then before the source of light.
Point No. 3 - Day came into existence before creation of Earth.
Point No. 4 - Earth came into existence before Sun.
Point No. 5 - Vegetation came into existence, before sunlight
Point No. 6 - Light of the Moon is its own light.
Point No. 7 - The earth - Will it perish or will it abide forever?
Point No. 8 - The heavens have got pillars.
Point No. 9 - The earth has got pillars.
Point No. 10 - God said… ‘You can have all plants and all vegetation, including the poisonous plants?’
Point No. 11 - The scientific test the falsification test, of Mark, Ch. No. 16, Verse No. 17 and 18.
Point No. 13 - Using blood to disinfect the house, against plague of leprosy.
Point No. 12 - A woman remains unclean for double the period, if she gives birth to a daughter, as compared to a son.
Point No. 14 – How do you find out the bitter water test for adultery?
Point No. 15 - Eighteen different contradictions in less than 60 Verses of Ezra, Ch. 2, and Nehemiah, Ch. 7. I did not count
them as 18 different - I counted them only as one.
Point No. 16 - The total is different is both the chapters.
Point No. 17 - Are there 200 singing men and women, or are there 245 singing men and women?
Point No. 18 - Was Jehoiachin 18 years old, or was he 8 years old when he began to reign?
Point No. 19 - Did he reign for 3 months, or 3 months 10 days.
Point No. 20 - Did Solomon have 3000 baths, or 2000 baths?
Point No. 21 - Is that Basha, how could he invade Judah, 10 years after his death?
Point No. 22 is - Almighty God - He said, “I put up a rainbow in the sky, as a promise to the human kind, never to submerge
the world again by water”.
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Boss13: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
............nice one sir but the christians are not helping the matter they try to deface islam by saying what they dont have knowledge about......so with this we just came to the conclusion that they never check their book before ausing others

Be tolerant. Ignore the ignorants and concentrate on your God. No God is bigger or better than another. No religion is better than another. We all express ourselves the same way our creator wants us to. Gradually the truth will unfold and in unity we shall return.
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Ovacoma: 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Where have you disappeared to, abdusalam20?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! / This Rubbish Called Law Of Attraction: Debunking It. / Why I Am Catholic -former Pentecostal Pastor Relieves Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 347
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.