Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State (4991 Views)

How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? / How Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu-ode To Nnewi (by: Niyo Clorene)...a Most Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by Collynzo16: 6:25am On Sep 03, 2014
docsholz: thought I would only find bigots in politics section
The thread was originally created there.
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by lyntiffany(f): 6:29am On Sep 03, 2014
ChristyG: abegi tell ur stories to birds,who has time for dat.i guess ur we can label all ibo women loose,money lovers and slutty due to d fact that a lot of them are prostituting all over d country,right?seems u didnt get d mesage of d story.unreasonable block head from d south least.any why would u live in a place u call waste cos it is way better than ur so called paradise
You said IBO gals are loose may I remind you that Yoruba gals are not just loose but they are highly loosely loose. Cheap d.o.g.g.yS.L.U.T.S.

6 Likes

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by esmeralda1(f): 6:30am On Sep 03, 2014
backtosender: front page MOD
I really don't understand y pple clamour for this, y not let others sing ur song y must u say it ursef, is it a competition to u.
Moreover what is d aim of the story because in all tribes no mata wot they r known for, u will always find the good, the bad and the ugly.

1 Like

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2014
I can now see the reason for the high rate of examination failure, people read headlines and fail to read or comprehend the story.

For those condemning the ending READ WELL the Charm is not Juju it was Charm in her attitude and character, Charm in English means : "the power or quality of delighting, attracting or fascinating others" from the story here it was her charm in the way she treated her in laws that won them over and not juju and her parents from the conclusion schooled her in this charm.

I am sure most of us if asked to write the word with the closest meaning tocharm in our exams we will write juju.

Even though charm means having magical powers too but the charm in this story simply means her attitude.

See how block head tribal bigots have embarassed themselves and their parents for wasting money on their fees. Yet these same people who cannot read 6 paragraphs and comprehend will join and abuse America for not "dashing" us ZZmap, your own brains is not for research abi? Your own brain is for "pls sumariz"

10 Likes

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by Lucasbalo(m): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Janeify: Nice one...i dont know when all these tribalism will stop. Tribalism stops the country from moving foward.tribalism sucks,lets come together and boko will flee...charm or no charm,lola did it for her good.lol,no blame her
Gbam.
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by davidflipcy(m): 7:01am On Sep 03, 2014
lyntiffany: You said IBO gals are loose may I remind you that Yoruba gals are not just loose but they are highly loosely loose. Cheap d.o.g.g.yS.L.U.T.S.
ibo gals are loose jor . They are fuc.king hypocrites they pretend a lot

1 Like

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by lyntiffany(f): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2014
davidflipcy: ibo gals are loose jor . They are fuc.king hypocrites they pretend a lot
And you don't pretend?now I know your agony hahaha they suck your pocket dry without giving you their delectable dish. sorryooo! I feel your plight.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by pheyikemi: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2014
ChristyG: hehehe mumu like urself,u obviously know nothing about yorubas.ondos are not to close to u blockheads,infact they share no link with u pple(see famzing),where on d map of nigeria does it show that ondo shares with any border south least state?d pple ondo pple share links are d edo and itshekir pple and not u Igbos.and btw:even among d yorubas,ondo women are stereotyped as love peddlers and loose just like ijebu women are stereotyped with juju.again stop exposing ur dull ignorant self,u dont know jack8-)
To prove you wrong madam, ondo women aint stereotyped like love peddlers nor loose but they are independent and highly educated, stubborness is thr only demerit.
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by cupidhero(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Must we bring tribal issues to every spot we find ourselves in. If the article was inspired by a true story i'm sure the two lovers are living peacefully and making GOD and cupid proud why you guys are here hating. how do i sell all this love songs i have been cooking in the studio when hate is the air. Please don't ruin my dreams,spread love even though you don't feel it. after all we can fake everything from accent to Bio,why not fake love? abeg do it 4 me. merci!

1 Like

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by uglyogre(f): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2014
i wish the statement that we are all one nigerians were true, but unfortunately, it isn't so. there's just so much tribalism in nigeria, be it in the workplace,market or where u live. i have witnessed a situation where a landlord so bullied one couple in the compound where i lived just because they were not from his place. he made it so obvious that he hated people from that particular tribe and hence assaulted, manipulated and eventually evicted them. there was little one could do since he's one of nigeria's big shot, feared and respected.so no one could even summon courage to tell him the truth
Let us live as one nigerians. let's stop the stereotyping of other cultures.let's remove the hate and live in love as nigerians.thanks
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by Godspearl(f): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=thwarrior72]I never say the bordered southeast, but closer, compared to other Southwest states. Between, I'm on ground to know between stereotype & fact, the case of Ondo might be a stereotyped, but ijebus fetishness is a proven fact wink cheesy...............Anyways thank me for educating u about your people

1 Like

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by ChristyG(f): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: To prove you wrong madam, ondo women aint stereotyped like love peddlers nor loose but they are independent and highly educated, stubborness is thr only demerit.
nah,u are one who is wrong,is like u are from ondo?stubborness is more of an ekiti thing not ondo,if u are from d ogun,lagos,oyo axis,dat is d stereotype given to ondo women
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by tpia1: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2014
^ dont try it madam, you will lose business o.

dont say you werent warned.

unless your customers no longer need their penis, they should not attempt that type of thing.
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2014
tpia1: ^ don try it madam, you will lose business o.

dont say you werent warned.

unless your customers no longer need their penis, they should not attempt that type of thing.

??
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by pheyikemi: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2014
ChristyG: nah,u are one who is wrong,is like u are from ondo?stubborness is more of an ekiti thing not ondo,if u are from d ogun,lagos,oyo axis,dat is d stereotype given to ondo women
I beg to differ madam, I know my pple more than you do. Remember, ekiti was once in ondo.
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by tpia1: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: I beg to differ madam, I know my pple more than you do. Remember, ekiti was once in ondo.

the lady (?) is sourcing for brothel business.
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by thwarrior72: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2014
Na who hide my innocuous posts & pushed this thread down this boring section? cry
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by ChristyG(f): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2014
pheyikemi: I beg to differ madam, I know my pple more than you do. Remember, ekiti was once in ondo.
well if u say so,am from ogun state and ave relatives from lagos and dat is d stereotype given to ondo women,u would not know that since u are not from dere especially from dat ijebu side
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by thwarrior72: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2014
aisha2: I can now see the reason for the high rate of examination failure, people read headlines and fail to read or comprehend the story.

For those condemning the ending READ WELL the Charm is not Juju it was Charm in her attitude and character, Charm in English means : "the power or quality of delighting, attracting or fascinating others" from the story here it was her charm in the way she treated her in laws that won them over and not juju and her parents from the conclusion schooled her in this charm.

I am sure most of us if asked to write the word with the closest meaning tocharm in our exams we will write juju.

Even though charm means having magical powers too but the charm in this story simply means her attitude.

See how block head tribal bigots have embarassed themselves and their parents for wasting money on their fees. Yet these same people who cannot read 6 paragraphs and comprehend will join and abuse America for not "dashing" us ZZmap, your own brains is not for research abi? Your own brain is for "pls sumariz"
Chei abooki is educating us on comprehension shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by Godmystrength: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2014
backtosender: Unknown to everyone, before Lola left her parents’ home, she fortified herself for any eventuality, having known that her husband’s family were not happy about the marriage. Her parents had also done all they could to dissuade her from marrying an Igbo man, but their words fell on her like water on the back of a duck. So she knew she had a major battle to face in her new home. Failure was not an option, for if the marriage failed or proved unhappy, her parents would give her the I-told-you treatment. Consequently, before leaving for Nnewi, she boiled herself in a pot of charm. Then, she etched the charm on her face, tongue and heart. The power in the charm was meant to automatically make anyone around her to like her. Anyone she smiled at or talked to was meant to be charmed by her.[/b]
@aisha2- while you are right about the definition of CHARM, but according to this story, what do you see about the highlighted? Because i don't think the OP was using some figure of speech here o.

Though i am not even interested int he story sef. undecided
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
To
Godmystrength: @aisha2- while you are right about the definition of CHARM, but according to this story, what do you see about the highlighted? Because i don't think the OP was using some figure of speech here o.
Godmystrength: @aisha2- while you are right about the definition of CHARM, but according to this story, what do you see about the highlighted? Because i don't think the OP was using some figure of speech here o.

Isn't literal, charm on her face means she always looked great, on her tongue means she always said pleasant respectful things as has been confirmed by the author, in her heart means she was open and loving hence won them over by her reaffirming love

2 Likes

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by Godmystrength: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
aisha2: To

Isn't literal, charm on her face means she always looked great, on her tongue means she always said pleasant respectful things as has been confirmed by the author, in her heart means she was open and loving hence won them over by her reaffirming love
okay o.
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by tpia1: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
ChristyG: well if u say so,am from ogun state and ave relatives from lagos and dat is d stereotype given to ondo women,u would not know that since u are not from dere especially from dat ijebu side

madam, na you sabi.

find worthwhile things to do besides gossip and backbiting.

2 Likes

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by ChristyG(f): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
tpia1:

madam, na you sabi.

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by tpia1: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
what are you trying to say?
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by ChristyG(f): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
tpia1:

madam, na you sabi.

see who is talkingshocked,nairaland oldest mad hag,u alone ave up to 100 monikers on dis forum yet u are giving advice,wo iya ode,u better carry ur mumu talk elsewhere,am not responsible for ur lonely and miserable life.if am to take advice from anybody,it is definately not from a deranged animal like u who has no other life apart from nairaland:p
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by tpia1: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
at least, i am not "busy" looking for who or where to find pr.ostitutes, you sound frustrated, sorry o.

why not search for other means of livelihood besides entrapping girls into streetwalking, have some shame as a woman. You nor dey even fear to advertize your profession so brazenly, na wa o.

are you new to the business or just trying to edge out those who are already in it?

1 Like

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by tpia1: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
there is dignity in labour dear, see what other women are doing, no be say dem no get whatever you say you get, but i suppose you are too hoity toity to actually consider real work that doesnt involve pandering your privates for a fee.

too bad for you.

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by tpia1: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by tpia1: 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2014

I Make Thousands of Naira daily – Female Generator Mechanic

http://www.mjemagazine.com/i-make-thousands-of-naira-daily-female-generator-mechanic/
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by tpia1: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by tpia1: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religious Couples: Sex Before Or After Prayer? / Advise Me!!!!!! It's A Divorce Mess, Kindly Advise Me / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.