Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Who Is Wearing The Blue Jeans? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Is Wearing The Blue Jeans? (3067 Views)

Step By Step Approach To Portrait Painting Of A White Man Painted Wearing Native / Portrait Painting Of White Man I Painted Wearing Nigeria Native Dress / Blue Biro Sketch Of President Elect GMB! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Wearing The Blue Jeans? by braine(m): 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Who is wearing the Blue Jeans? The guy or the girl?

Re: Who Is Wearing The Blue Jeans? by otipoju(m): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
truth is you cannot tell
Re: Who Is Wearing The Blue Jeans? by Raxxye(m): 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
The guy!

Reasons:

1.The guy can't be the one exposing his laps for the girl, but the other way round!
2. The guy wouldn't be wearing the female slippers
3. The lady is unlikely to wear socks!
Re: Who Is Wearing The Blue Jeans? by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 03, 2014
[size=24pt]The Guy... reasons below[/size]

Reasons:

1.The guy can't be the one exposing his laps for the girl, but the other way round!

Re: Who Is Wearing The Blue Jeans? by braine(m): 2:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Raxxye: The guy!

Reasons:

I thought so too.. But there are some male slippers shaped like that..

(1) (Reply)

I Have 450k For Camera. Video Is Only My Main Concern / Place Order For Your Custom,logos and company brand designs.See My Works Inside! / Check Out This Marc Clancy's Horror Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.