Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? (1932 Views)

Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) / Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo / 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 03, 2014
Base on my perception, i dont think it is advisable for goodluck jonathan to context for 2015 presidency because he wont be worthy of support by majority of people. on the auction of my findings lots of people out there i have com in contact with are in strong disagreement against goodluck jonathan to continue ruling this country till 2019 "not excludin myself"because if it dares happens that goodluck wil context and still win 2015 presidencial election and continue rullin untill 2019 truely supported by the majority,then,I shall strongly be of Confidence and a defendant anywhere that nigerians are the root of their problem.
looking at the way things are going i dont think goodluck is the right man that will see this nation through, to days of glory,stability and peace rather his government shal beset chaos and bitterness in our society in the sence that corruption wud worse,BokoHaram will continue carrying out it barbaric and inhuman operation, more inoccent soul will keep on dyein for no justifiable reasons,valuable properties wil continue to be destroyed and other whole lots of trauma will kip on holdin sway.
Common nigerians,2015 is your next chance!stand for your right, wake up and say No to thiefy thiefy government blindfoldin nd using our resources for their family gain,a government that Promises to bring changes but in the end,forsake the youth by showin lack of commitement nd submisiveness to u and I the "electote" after gainfully elected into office.
i am telling people and i will keep on telling people out there that goodluck jonathan rulership of this nation is drastically a failure and does not and will never earn my approval. Dont no about you!!

8 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by sigmundfreud(m): 1:23am On Sep 03, 2014
Jonathan "conteXting"...(sic). Its either I'm drunk reading or you drunk-typed this post. embarassed
Both of us should try again when we are sober. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by thwarrior72: 1:31am On Sep 03, 2014
Another janjaweeed bandit on the lose undecided

Lest I forget.....instead of disturbing us with your inconsequential vote, why don't u concentrate in improving ur diction?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by louis07(m): 1:53am On Sep 03, 2014
That is ur personal opinion the man has being trying just that people like u don't want him he is the best nigeria has ever had

9 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by louis07(m): 1:54am On Sep 03, 2014
louis07: That is ur personal opinion the man has being trying just that people like u don't want him he is the best nigeria has ever had

7 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 03, 2014
@OP dont mind the attempt by paid TAN renegades to intimidate you.....You have said the truth and have re-echoed the opinion of so many people that i know

GEJ will be shocked at the treatment that awaits him on Val's Day Next year!

The insults of his band of blind followers will even further embolden people to make the change they crave for happen faster

I knew of people who were gullibly sold to the I HAVE NO SHOES facade of a campaign in 2011 but who have now become so vociferously disdainful of GEJ's failure

14 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by gramci: 2:36am On Sep 03, 2014
supporter of APC without voters card constituting nuisance online

15 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by chronique(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2014
That you do not support him,doesn't mean people do not like him;why not wait till the 2015 elections? GEJ will not be president forever. While He still is,try and give Him your support and vote Him out when the election comes(if you so wish).

4 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by cyborg1(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2014
I am non tribalistic and non partisan. I believe in progressive Nigeria for all.
So, whether it comes from GEJ or whoever, is not an issue.
But so far, since there is no proof that he is source of these problems, but trying to solve it, let him continue! We believe what we have seen so far!
If you don't have a person of Umar Musa Yardua in his stead with evidence, there's no point agitating against him.
The devil I know is better than the angel I don't know after all.

7 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by Trut(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2014
The name GEJ gives some people sleepless night and nightmare .

5 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by scribble: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2014
i love jonathan and what he is doing for this country

he is God sent...

i am part of the 61%

if u r part of d 61%, pls click like, lets teach the APC voltrons a thing or two

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by Trut(m): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2014
snipet: 61% of 150 million. Let me press my calc.......

shocked 91,500,000 shocked

Nigeria is a funny country. Truly, some people are trying hard to deceive the President. On another thought, it may actually be 61% of respondents. There may be 1000 respondents in all. It also depends on where the survey is carried out.
Business man stay away from politics, don't mix business with politics.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by bjolodo99: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2014
No no no no no nooooooooooo
Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by Johnolis(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2014
kiss tongue cool cheesy wink smiley grin grin
GEJ till 2079....
I,my family and the whole of my town are strongly behind Gej.infact the whole of Anambra state dey Gidigbam for Gej.oga gej carry go...mama peace and Goodluck all the way.

7 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by ola6: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2014
I am happy and proud to be part of the 61%. In fact, it should be 90%.

6 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by tomakint: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2014
@ Op, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is on his way to become your President from 2015 - 2019 and you are here wailing......sometimes I just wondered if you Janjaweedians are professional mourners.

8 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by anago900: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2014
tomakint: @ Op, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is on his way to become your President from 2015 - 2019 and you are here wailing......sometimes I just wondered if you Janjaweedians are professional mourners.

rubbish postulation from a dumbhead with frog fart for brains. you and your fellow tans should shut up and see the otueke m0ron go to a maximum facility penitentiary.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by agabusta: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2014
I AM DEFINITELY NOT AMONG!!! This guy has failed us. He was elected to perform, but all he has been doing is giving excuses and lies.

6 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2014
@op.

I was not among when they took the counting of the 61%,
Now Op add me, my family, my friends, my relations, business associates, neighbors, acquaintances, etc

that will make it 62%.
Cheers

7 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by 99100(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2014
Yes I am.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by stevecantrell: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2014
I'm part of the 30% who k n o w Jo-Jo will win the next election despite his performance, good or bad.
Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by kolaaderin: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2014
cyborg1: I am non tribalistic and non partisan. I believe in progressive Nigeria for all.
So, whether it comes from GEJ or whoever, is not an issue.
But so far, since there is no proof that he is source of these problems, but trying to solve it, let him continue! We believe what we have seen so far!
If you don't have a person of Umar Musa Yardua in his stead with evidence, there's no point agitating against him.
The devil I know is better than the angel I don't know after all.

silly quotes, a devil is a devil there is no small devil. evil is evil get that into ur head.
Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by ogbronx(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2014
I can never support incompetence and mediocre person. GEJ is both incompetent and mediocre and a failure to south south but Nigeria has never voted and judged a president based on performance or competence so GEJ should be allowed to go for 2015.
My fear is that Naija would have more security problems than we do now if Gej loses this election. Naija is highly polarized and its pple are sheepish in thinking. We will have to contend with boko haram, militants from south south and possibly opc and massob.
Four years would soon come and go and those blind supporters and baseless clamouring for 2015 would be non-existent. Then we might have our real nairaland back.
Expect massive rigging by Inec in favour of the incumbent govt.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by JEITO: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2014
Thread by a drunkard!!!
Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by priscaoge(f): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2014
thwarrior72: Another janjaweeed bandit on the lose undecided

Lest I forget.....instead of disturbing us with your inconsequential vote, why don't u concentrate in improving ur diction?
You just said it all grin 10,000 likes and 10,000 shares!

5 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by traware(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2014
Just look at this thread...Supporters of GEJ?A man twenty billion dollars 'disappeared' under his watch?Nigerians wholly deserve all the negative sh.it that happens to them.Moronic people,moronic nation

4 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by CrossLegge: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Leave them! Acting like they have holes in their heads. Under this man, more people have been killed than in the time past. people are more desperate today than ever before. Crooks rule the land. Our crude oil disappears in ship loads without explanation. Yet, they say 61% support him. That poll was done in his bedroom!

1 Like

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by EddyNumerouno(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2014
its very funny seeing people with poor education and/or jobless (literally) shouting GEJ till 2015. una no get light or water from govt sources...yet GEJ till infinity. nigeria can get better, dont settle for mediocrity.
my two kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
Neither am I; Its obvious that poll was taken from Nairaland on one of those days that the transformation crew,TAN ambassadors and 40 men laptop crew were swinging their usual tales against Buhari.

Call a spade a spade: Mr fisherman hat is not anti stealing or anti corruption. I did not vote for him in 2011 because it does not take more than six months to know if a person has a serious agenda, He does not.

For all those saying bla bla bla till 2019, may you be as beautifully adorned as Sagamu-Ore road

2 Likes

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by destino24(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
OP, you can see where the 61% came from. besides, I'm part of them

1 Like

Re: Are You Part Of The 61% Approval Of President Jonathan's performance? by thwarrior72: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
traware: Just look at this thread...Supporters of GEJ?A man twenty billion dollars 'disappeared' under his watch?Nigerians wholly deserve all the negative sh.it that happens to them.Moronic people,moronic nation
Hybrid of dog & baboon grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan Visits Maiduguri Secretly / Photo: Oando Filling Station At Nkpor Junction, Onitsha Is Burning Right Now / Togo Triangle: Where Stolen Nigerian Crude Oil Is Sold By Emmanuel Mayah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.