Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Beheading Of Steven Sotloff. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Beheading Of Steven Sotloff. (637 Views)

How To Destroy Atheism Without Beheading Anyone / Syria Report: Salafist/Wahhabi Terrorists From Europe Beheading Shia Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beheading Of Steven Sotloff. by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 03, 2014
The beheading of Steven Sotloff by the khawarij #ISIS is despicable and downright bizarre. Isn't it strange that those being beheaded are sympathetic to Muslim causes yet slaughtered by so called Muslims on camera?

In the words of his mother "Steven is a journalist who traveled to the Middle East to cover the suffering of Muslims at the hands of tyrants. Steven is a loyal and generous son, brother and grandson."

Interesting timing for all of this carnage isn't it? I don't know who these people are and where they come from, but every day reveals how far away from Islam they actually are.

Re: The Beheading Of Steven Sotloff. by tbaba1234: 5:51am On Sep 03, 2014
-Sheikh Omar Suleiman

1 Like

Re: The Beheading Of Steven Sotloff. by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 6:20am On Sep 03, 2014
tbaba1234: -Sheikh Omar Suleiman
Is he a member of ISIS and also i've seen some brothers sympathetic to them or in the word of username having a passive attitude to them making it passive terrorism.
Re: The Beheading Of Steven Sotloff. by tbaba1234: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2014
AbuuUthaymeen: .

He is the author of the post.

1 Like

Re: The Beheading Of Steven Sotloff. by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2014
tbaba1234:

JazakhaLlahuKhairan for d clarification.
Re: The Beheading Of Steven Sotloff. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
tbaba1234:

yes, brother.
Re: The Beheading Of Steven Sotloff. by Rilwayne001: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Beheading Of Steven Sotloff. by Empiree: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
In the word of nyc imam last juma'ah (with respect to James Foley), "we condemn all forms of violence. We condemn massive and indiscriminate killings of people of Gaza. There can not be peace without justice. We pray to God to heel heart of our leaders to rectify injustice. Occupation is illegal. People get frustrated"
Note: @bold is not exactly the way he said it. I cant completely recollect how. I do remember he said something like "quit double standard" & "God to heel heart of leaders". But I forgot the way he calibrated the statement.
@tbaba, folks get confused with your style of writing but I like it and have no problems comprehending it. Typical example is the guy who quoted you

(1) (Reply)

The Island Of Dajjal - The Anti-christ / Is This Halal And Acceptable? / 1500 Year Old Injeela Discovered In The Year 2000 And Was Hidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.