Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Do You Want To Develop Blogging Skills? Woculus Is Accepting Interns Now - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Do You Want To Develop Blogging Skills? Woculus Is Accepting Interns Now (542 Views)

New Literary Magazine Currently Accepting Short Stories And Poems / How Do I Use This Talent I Just Discovered(writing)to Make Money From Blogging / *** Online Blogging Jobs Currently Available For Writers!~*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Develop Blogging Skills? Woculus Is Accepting Interns Now by bizay7(m): 2:10am On Sep 03, 2014
We run a PageRank 2 business blog that receives thousands of visitors every month. Our areas of interest are starting up a business, SME advisory, using digital tools as well as getting funds.

Visit http://woculus.com/.

Did you notice the article layout and writeup presentation?
At Woculus, we shall open up our easy-to-use Wordpress platform for you to develop your writing skills. You will be gently guided using a set of articles in our Woculus academy to help you learn all you need to know to develop online writing skills.

Then, you will be allowed to submit a couple of posts to the editor of Woculus who will regularly scrutinize your articles until you are ready to start your own blog

Application
Send an application to oyedotun.ayoade(at)gmail.com. In your application, indicate your interest and list your areas of competency.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Instant Upwork Account Approval / Don't Lose Your Rating To Quack Writers - We Will Give You The Best / Are You My Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.