Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,510 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:52 PM

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage (25856 Views)

RIDICULOUS Excuses Guys Use To Avoid Using Condoms / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2008
What are the many ridiculous lines men usually give to avoid marriage while they still wish to continue getting the milk for free?
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2008
Darling, money is tight.

Common, you can go down the court house and marry for $50.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by arianne(f): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2008
- my momma say u aint the one!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Sauron1: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2008
PepERSprAY:

What are the many ridiculous lines men usually give to avoid marriage while they still wish to continue getting the milk for free?

Let me seek spiritual help first to check for compatibility!!! grin cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

Let me seek spiritual help first to check for compatibility!!! grin cheesy
Hahahahahaha, av heard of that one before cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2008
I just cant feel the connection.

I want to seek the face of God first. (This is my fav.)

I want to wait till i get a Job.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by tope2000(f): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

Buahahahahahahahaha

@post
Always Money
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

Evil genius. I know you can cook up a thing like this easily. grin

You couldn't check for compatibility before sleeping with her?
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2008
Okija_juju:

I just can't feel the connection.

I want to seek the face of God first. (This is my fav.)

I want to wait till i get a Job.

@bold,
Chics do that too whenever they find a better option. cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Sauron1: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Evil genius. I know you can cook up a thing like this easily. grin

You couldn't  check for compatibility before sleeping with her?

Shagging is different from marriage na. . . . .

Here comes anutha one. . .
My parents say i must not marry an Ijebu woman. tongue
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2008
Sweetie,
Why the hurry?.Lets hold up a little longer because i'm not the divorce type. I want us to be very before we enter this union.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by tope2000(f): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2008
~Sauron~:

Shagging is different from marriage na. . . . .

My parents say i must not marry an Ijebu woman. tongue

why were u dating an ijebu woman in the first place? grin

@topic
my divorce hasnt come through yet tongue
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2008
My parents say i must not marry an Ijebu woman.

Very true. You guys are something else.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by eldee(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2008
@topic
It's not me or you . . . the world is just against us being together
Let's just see how it goes grin cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2008

@topic
my divorce hasnt come through yet
The story will remain like that in the next 2 years. whenever you get serious about it, he will tell you that his Ex wife refuse to sign the papers.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2008
eldee:

@topic
Roflmao grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by tope2000(f): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2008
PepERSprAY:

The story will remain like that in the next 2 years. whenever you get serious about it, he will tell you that his Ex wife refuse to sign the papers.

eldee:

@topic

Buahahahahahaha . . . . oh Lawd!

@post
There are somethings i still need to figure out abt you {after 2-5yrs of dating o] sigh
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by chamotex(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2008
I dont think im a marriage material
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2008
I want my mom to be around for the wedding but her doctor is yet to give her clearance to travel.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by arianne(f): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2008
chamotex:

I don't think I'm a marriage material

lol, like its written on anybodys forehead!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Cristalz(f): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2008
Lets not rush things darling. . .its a lifetime decision remember
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2008

Likely rebuttal from me:

Oh yes darling but I think you are a commitment material.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2008
Lets not rush things darling. . .its a lifetime decision remember
Tell him about that whenever he wants sex.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by eldee(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2008
chamotex:

That's the perfect one . . . I should take lessons from you grin grin

@topic
My career's really important you know??
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by debosky(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2008
My older siblings are still single, I need to wait for my turn grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by tope2000(f): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2008
debosky:

good one  grin

@topic
Why spoil what we have over a piece of paper that says we are man n wife.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by chamotex(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ topic

I'll use this phrase  "if you rush into marriage, you will rush out of it"
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by eldee(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2008
debosky:

Hehehehe . . . now that's perfect grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Sauron1: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2008
eldee:

Hehehehe . . . now that's perfect grin grin

I'm changing my career path. . . . . . .I want to be a Rev. Father. grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by StephenP(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2008
I'm just not that into you.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2008
* I dont think we know each other well enough.

* I have been having these disrurbing dreams lately, I just need some time to pray over it.

* I dont want to rush things, I love to let things take its natural course.

* Three years isnt enough time.

* I cant get married before my elder brother.  (This one works all the time.)
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2008
If we got married, I’m sure we’d start to take each other for granted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.