Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage (25894 Views)

RIDICULOUS Excuses Guys Use To Avoid Using Condoms / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 07, 2010
most of them are just being afraid of responsibily
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by esdee1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2010
when will all these ladies understand that IF IT AIN'T YOU, IT AIN'T YOU!!!! u should never force the guy, thats reason why a lot of mariages break up, cos the guy / girl is pressured into marrying someone he/she doesn't connect with. the shagging is just a part of it, life time compatilbility is a different ball game.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by wcs(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2011
I need to hit this deal! To finance our dream wedding.

This does not work again, if he tells you this one, i've a solution. Dream wedding on a budget. Simple.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by MrsChima(f): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2011
LMAO@African men avoiding marriage. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@African men avoiding marriage. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL. They are usually the ones who push it.
Day 1) introduction
Day 2) first date
Day 3) Getting to know each other
Day 4) marriage proposal! grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by MrsChima(f): 1:37am On Mar 01, 2011
Girl! You all in my mind! I was thinking the same thing! They move fast too!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Girl! You all in my mind! I was thinking the same thing! They move fast too!

TELL ME ABOUT IT.
Before they matured mentally
they want to get married and play somebody's father. undecided
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by debosky(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2011
First date? grin

They pop the question right there and then on the first meet! grin

**turns on gruff African accent**
' baby I've been seeing you around and I like you. I want to marry you, I go carry you go see my mama' cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Omolola1(f): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2011
gbam!!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2011
If its Gods will we will definately get married sorry gal its never gonna be God's will.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by rarsectirty: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2011
Hi!

Translations of the meaning of the Quran

"Is an Islamic marriage like a Christian marriage?"

A Muslim marriage is not a 'sacrament', but a simple, legal agreement in which either partner is free to include conditions. Marriage customs thus vary widely from country to country. As a result, divorce is not common, although it is not forbidden as a last resort. According to Islam, no Muslim girl can be forced to marry against her will: her parents will simply suggest young men they think may be suitable.

For more details click her
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by toyemz(f): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^^^^

are you for real?
young men my foot
i swear a great number of times that young girls are forced to marry are often to men old enough to be their fathers
especially when the girls parents are illiterates
so don't even go there
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by harakiri(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2011
Marriage will ruin our relationship.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by harakiri(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2011
I love you so much to hurt you with marriage.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by lakersreality(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
It is against African tradition for A prince to marry a white woman. But fucking her is allowed
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
ibkaye:
I'm not who you think I am
Lololol. Reminds of 'Thriller'.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by rayboy(f): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2013
In my place first born son does not marry from other tribe! d woman will die!!!!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by phazotron(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
I must have sex with you before we marry but unfortunately you are a christian so we can't get married.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? / When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends: / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.