Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage (25896 Views)

RIDICULOUS Excuses Guys Use To Avoid Using Condoms / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by StephenP(m): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2008
arianne:

i just found my shotgun and am sendin u ova to meet him immediately.

Whoa!

PepERSprAY:

Psycho.

I know right! See why Jesus told me not to marry her?
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 12:25am On Oct 28, 2008
I am allergic to marriage!
I am also allergic to your sex.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by gamechange(m): 12:25am On Oct 28, 2008
My family sent me this girl from the village.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 12:29am On Oct 28, 2008
My family sent me this girl from the village.
Send her back.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by arianne(f): 12:34am On Oct 28, 2008
u dont even need to send her back, i'll just make sure she gets lost in transit!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by StephenP(m): 12:37am On Oct 28, 2008
We can't get married because I accidentally bleached my tuxedo.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by phizman(m): 12:44am On Oct 28, 2008
my parents said i shouldn't marry a woman older than i am.

is age really a number??
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by DaPhoenix(f): 1:14am On Oct 28, 2008
StephenP:

We can't get married because I accidentally bleached my tuxedo.

Best believe, you're walking down that aisle with me even if you're naked.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by 1one: 1:21am On Oct 28, 2008
sweet,we cant get married just yet,whenever i look into your eyes,i see my ex,i need 2 get her off my mind first,
if i dont,whn we get married,our kids will look like her.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 28, 2008
1. My mummy doesnt like you. (i.e she has a model of the chick she wants as a daughter in law)

2. My parents/family are against it (Never mind that no be dem go come live with u for house)

3. You deserve better

4. Em, em, em, you see baby, dont worry (My favorite  grin)

5. I was told not to marry light complexioned women, because other guys would chase after her because of her skin color

6. You are too beautiful, theres no way Im the only one dating you. All my friends even want you. (My ex girlfriends, ex boifriends excuse)

7. You are orobo, and I love being with u,  but I want to marry a lepa.

Disclaimer, I never used any of these!  grin, if time permits, I will cook up more excuses  grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by chamotex(m): 1:22am On Oct 28, 2008
Im waiting for God to give me the go-ahead
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by phizman(m): 1:33am On Oct 28, 2008
1one:

sweet,we can't get married just yet,whenever i look into your eyes,i see my ex,i need 2 get her off my mind first,
if i don't,whn we get married,our kids will look like her.

where u see ur own?

u try!!!!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by phizman(m): 1:35am On Oct 28, 2008
1one:

sweet,we can't get married just yet,whenever i look into your eyes,i see my ex,i need 2 get her off my mind first,
if i don't,whn we get married,our kids will look like her.

where u see ur own?

u try!!!!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by A40(m): 2:24am On Oct 28, 2008
Before i devote the rest of my life to you can you at least show me you could boil some rice?

I can't get stuck with the balls and the chains i need to be sure come back and meet me in two years or more (Shaggy)
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Morenike3(f): 2:31am On Oct 28, 2008
A-40:

Before i devote the rest of my life to you can you at least show me you could boil some rice?
lmao!

@post
I'm scared of love.

I don't want you to have to deal with my baby mamas

My parents can't stand you

You can't cook, and I can't starve.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by whatever90(f): 2:42am On Oct 28, 2008
my mother said u r not d one for me,u know that my mother never says things dat r not true,my mother actually told me dis yesterday and my mother [/b]said she will look for a wife for me,i cannot say no to my [b]mother [/b]cos shes d most important person in dis world for me,u know what ,my [b]mother [/b]is d best,maybe if u r patient enough my [b]mother [/b]might change her mind,but for now whatever my [b]mother say i take angry
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Andala: 3:14am On Oct 28, 2008
If it's the wish of God for us to get married and before you know it ,he has travelled out of the country only to come back with a white pawpaw grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by DavidDylan(m): 3:20am On Oct 28, 2008
this one works quite well - dont lets rush things. grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by RichyBlacK(m): 3:41am On Oct 28, 2008
This works on Naija babes: I'm thinking we should sign a prenup.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by GooseBaba: 4:32am On Oct 28, 2008
Ahh, sweetheart marriage is played out co habitation is the future. kiss

Marriage will ruin what we have, my love!! lets cherish what we have. cool

Marriage is an insult, the love I have for you is forever. smiley
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Morenike3(f): 4:36am On Oct 28, 2008
Why marriage? I see no point in marriage.

Marriage is so boring to me

I've been there before, and I don't want to be there again.

I'll feel like a caged bird

Education first, I want to be an independent woman

Marraige is not of necessity, we can carry on as we were before.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by bawomolo(m): 5:52am On Oct 28, 2008
if it aint broke, why fix it

my love for you is beyond the bounds of marriage
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by funshiba(m): 6:11am On Oct 28, 2008
I really like you but i dont think im the best person for you,

(na by force sef)
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by jchaguri: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2008
Just found out i'm gay
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by iceland(m): 7:45am On Oct 28, 2008
*Morenike:

Why marriage? I see no point in marriage.

Marriage is so boring to me

I've been there before, and I don't want to be there again.

I'll feel like a caged bird

Education first, I want to be an independent woman

Marraige is not of necessity, we can carry on as we were before.
shocked shocked shocked This is one woman that must have been to hell and back.Welcome back!
But let me tell you the truth.You married the wrong man,may be out of stupidity.
Dont scare others!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by virgie(f): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2008
Baby, I just don't feel the sexual connection anymore. I don't want to cheat on you in future.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by codedguy1(m): 8:35am On Oct 28, 2008
You are too good for me grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by fyneguy: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2008
I had a dream: a certain President McCain attended our wedding, my pastor said it meant we shouldn't marry.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 28, 2008
Like say e dey easy Ezekiel for don enter new testament.
ROFLMAO

@ topic
i need a stable and more income generating job
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by spikedcylinder: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2008
It would be difficult to change my facebook profile from "single" to married". cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by debughu: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2008
the three ladies i've dated all died mysteriously two weeks to our scheduled wedding dates
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by eezzy(f): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2008
You are too beautiful, I feel guilty tying you down to one ugly as myself cry (Crocodile Tears)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Abuja Experience / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / Pls Can We Girls Stop This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.