Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage (25887 Views)

RIDICULOUS Excuses Guys Use To Avoid Using Condoms / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by chusben(m): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2008
Let's not rush into this, we still have plans. Plans indeed that will never end one day.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2008
So only men demand for sex huh! I think everything men do and say, women do and say. Am still rediscovering myself, my dear, did I use the M word to toast you? and Were we on a bus, now you're asking where we are heading with this affair? This recent one: I dey you dey. Hahaha. marriage is not for everyone people, hence single parenthood, separation and divorce. Good exit doors or just stay single ur thing.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Angolobabe(f): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2008
i want to be finacially secure first before marriage
i want to get a stable job or business before marriage
lets take things easy and not rush it
we need more time to know each others better
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by RichDad1(m): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2008
Dont let us rush things,remember one step at a time cool cool

My momma told me that people from my village dont marry from ur village , lol
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by JJYOU: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2008
spikedcylinder:

It would be difficult to change my facebook profile from "single" to married". cheesy
funny.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by benchuks(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2008
hello,has anyone confirm the rumuor that batch c nysc camp has been postphoned?
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by favcom(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2008
benchuks:

hello,has anyone confirm the rumuor that batch c nysc camp has been postphoned?
why this on this thread na undecided
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by carmelily: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2008
"you're too good for me!" grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by AMIGO112(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2008
You support Man United and am a Chelsea fan, it just wont work cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by tulk2mi: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2008
Baby dont pressurize me , just let things take its natural course.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by iz2much: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2008
Am seeking the face of the Lord
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by kumbalo(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2008
i Think we can be better off being friends than getting married right now

i need more time to put some things in place

we need to concentrate on our career tight now so a to get the best it can offer

the above lised really work grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by amodiaquin: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2008
***U know I dont want you to suffer, I'm not yet financially stable
***I'm still praying
***I want to further my education first
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Templa(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2008
u r AS and i am AS. if we get married we would have [b]SS [/b]kids. this has worked.

QED
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by inbox(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2008
@topic
just got in this religious sect that prohibits getting married in the next 5yrs shocked shocked and if them con add 5yrs join her age, yawa go don gas
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by inbox(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2008
@topic
just got in this religious sect that prohibits getting married in the next 5yrs shocked shocked and if them con add 5yrs join her age, yawa go don gas
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by untainted: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2008
i must do a masters in Cambridge before marriage. meanwhile the guy is in one polytechnic in Naija.
figure yourself waiting grin grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by cibilola(f): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2008
This was the one I heard and I never even suggested marriage,

"My dad is an Evangelist, and my mum wrote a book on singles dating, don't think we should do this now as we haven't practiced what's in the book yet"

dat worked, , i didnt see him again,
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by funmio2: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2008
Marriage is not something anyone can jump into.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by funlad(f): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2008
i need a change of job first, 'maybe' after that, we will talk about marriage

same old story
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by kokoye(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2008
You deserve someone better. I'm not good enough for you just yet.

But I assure you I'm working on it. so don't stop shagging me o, abeg!
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by prittigrrr(f): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2008
When the guy says he has tested positive for HIV, the lady should respond, "Whew, that's a relief, I just found out I am positive too. We have nothing to lose and we can be free to stay together forever!"
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Mavor: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2008
Nna eh I never ready o!!! grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by quadrillio(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2008
If you truly love then you should wait till when I come back from UK for my MASTERS.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by wupac(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2008
Am sorry sweetheart,i got to remember that when i was young my parent told me that it's against my STAR to get married to Chocolate/ Light complexion lady. cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Blackcat(f): 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2008
Is there any thing you are not telling me (the man will ask 3x), anytime I start making plans to marry you strange things begin to happen cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by wupac(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2008
quadrillio:

If you truly love then you should wait till when I come back from UK for my MASTERS.

that is good thing but i suggest that you give her BELLE/PRAGNATE her b4 going for ur Degree.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by rubi(f): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2008
They will tell their cousin to come and act like their sweetheart or wife to be so that she will get upset and leave
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by shylladear(f): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2008
wow shocked this is really a funny thread cheesy

well i think the most common is am not ready to settle down
or marriage is not a day thing so lets think it through before venturing into it ok undecided
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by goodass(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2008
GOD SAID therez som1 berra 4u. shocked
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by agwoko: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2008
Well done evry body but i implore u nt to try dis 1 when u find a committed person.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by goodass(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2008
agwoko:

Well done evry body but i implore u nt to try this 1 when u find a committed person.

na 2day? evn if u dey commited n d othr party dd a double take, datz wen u c d xcuses flyin. omo d thin real o! no be lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! / Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.