Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) (2951 Views)

Its Actually Not A Free Lunch To Be A Nigerian Citizen......value Your Passport! / I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? / Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by ONESON1(m): 5:24am On Sep 03, 2014
Let say , you prepared and went to airport , waited on line for hours while waiting for ur turn to collect ur boarding pass , and finally it's ur turn , and you discovered this mess , what will you do

10 Likes 18 Shares

Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by stanliwise(m): 5:38am On Sep 03, 2014
I would be angry,
But think of am again___the child na small pikin and he does not know the extent of what he has done.
So na just to warn the boy severly and tell the boy how important the stuff dey to you.
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2014
Lol. na confusion mood.... But small pikin dem wicked small oooo shey e look like wetin them dey use Draw him no see my picture... But the thing is Where did he see it
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2014
Nothing can stop me from getting angry but what's done is done. No need crying over spilled milk, for there will always be a cow nearby to milk again. grin

1 Like

Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2014
ONESON1: Let say , you prepared and went to airport , waited on line for hours while waiting for ur turn to collect ur boarding pass , and finally it's ur turn , and you discovered this mess , what will you do
I will just take it that I'm destined not to travel out again.
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by oyatmicah(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2014
first of all i wnt put it where my kids would reach it, nd secondly mayb d kid just averted a death coming my way tru traveling oversea. bt anyway i pray dis never happen to me sha cos i go .................

1 Like

Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Akeem79(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2014
Meeennnn , that's Chinese visa for cry out loud , 350,000 naira tin for Virgin passport And what if the man was traveling for hustling and had sold many things to got the visa , na die be that oooo cheesy
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2014
As if he'll understand your explanationcheesy
stanliwise: I would be angry,
But think of am again___the child na small pikin and he does not know the extent of what he has done.
So na just to warn the boy severly and tell the boy how important the stuff dey to you.
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by chinex276(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2014
The only thing i'll do is to angrily laff ooo...
Lyk dat awkward moment wen ur mother-in-law from the village uses ur ipad 4 a candle stand... Mehn na real gobe ooo...

1 Like

Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by nickz(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2014
depends on the country wey give me visa sha oh sad

australia- angry
canada- angry angry
spain-angry
jamaica- sad
liberia- kiss kiss kiss

na joke oh!!

2 Likes

Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Aidy97(f): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2014
I would take the stubborn kid to a pastor for deliverance to remove every spirit that want to hinder my progress
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Alubosa: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2014
Can't stop laughing.........Although it'd take me some self control not to whoop his/her a$$. I would sit the child down and explain the gravity of the damage he has done......i'd tell him/her it simply means no Disneyland for the next 5years. i'd also blame myself for being careless with such sensitive document
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by tempem: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2014
Yeah. Can't just stop laughing.
ONESON1: Let say , you prepared and went to airport , waited on line for hours while waiting for ur turn to collect ur boarding pass , and finally it's ur turn , and you discovered this mess , what will you do

1 Like

Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2014
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Godmother(f): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2014
At that time if the child is beside me na to kill am be that with enough beatings and slaps
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by CrazyMan(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2014
Passports and other important documents should be kept out of the reach of children.

Its foolish to dump your documents carelessly knowing fully well that you have kids around; cos a child is a child, and to discipline a child for an offence he/she has little knowledge of wouldn't be fair regardless of the magnitude of damage he/she caused you; you should know better by safeguarding whatever you feel means a lot to you.

1 Like

Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Alubosa: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2014
Akdegreat: .

Bursted!!!!

U buy land for the thread incase d price increase for Nairaland frontpage abi?
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Alubosa: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2014
Akdegreat: .

Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Nna no need to form 'gentleman' on this thread o! heaven knows that I will beat shege out of that childs life

I can pay for therapy later angry
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Ishilove: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2014
Hmmmm...while this is funny, I will blame myself for been careless with my passport, then if the child is close by, dish out one or two hot slaps before turning to the official to try to explain myself. grin
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by CrazyMan(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2014
Ishilove:
Hmmmm...while this is funny, I will blame myself for been careless with my passport, then if the child is close by, dish out one or two hot slaps before turning to the official to try to explain myself. grin
@bolded...

Beating a child who doesn't know his left from right wouldn't be fair.

You should know that beating him wouldn't solve the problem cos even after beating him, you carelessly leave your important documents within his reach, he would repeat what he did previously...a child is a child.

1 Like

Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2014
stanliwise: I would be angry,

Do you know the extent of crime that kid just commit?

Bro you gentle oo

Ama roost that kid, when finaly I got the opurtunity to live this country? Haba?
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by warrenweste(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2014

dont wana imagine angry angry
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Godmother: At that time if the child is beside me na to kill am be that with enough beatings and slaps
u wan killam because of a passport d kid didnt no d value of it my dear so d bst way is jst to kip it out of dere reach.

1 Like

Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by jmaine: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Without much story na very rugged lashing get that pikin while I show him his sin . . . .
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Bantino(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Whoever it happens to, must be annoyed and if the child is around at that time, he/she will get a hot slap etc..

On the other hand, looking at it from the religious aspect, the traveller is not destined to travel or that child was used by God to stop the traveller from impending danger/death.

If later the supposedly plane the traveller was to board crashes, I will celebrate the child grin
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
A bullet to the head would suffice..

1 Like

Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by blake777(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lwkmd!
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by adioolayi(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
Wow wow!....an example of a situation one cannot really predict ones reaction. Am speechless
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by stanliwise(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: As if he'll understand your explanationcheesy
Apart from words,You can use other means.
Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
Wetin man pikin go do?Same reason why a rat will eat yr certificate nd leave yr exercise books and tissue paper untouched.

1 Like

Re: If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) by chucky234(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
Omo see gobe....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Jobs In USA / Mention Your Dream Country / Study In Albania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.