Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad - Fashion/Clothing Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad (51960 Views)

Name Your Price And Own This Cartier And Chenxi Female And Male Watch / Buy Watches Cheap And Make Enquiries Of Any Watch / Find Your Fashion Business And Cut Your Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Ipsi(f): 2:16am On Nov 08, 2010
Husbands,Sons,Boyfriends,Brothers,Friends<ladies<wives<girlfriends, Fashionista's!!! The bag lady has got new beautiful handbags for sale. you know its time you changed that one nation bag. Start the new year with new arm candy. Buy her a bag for Christmas or her birthday or just to show you love and appreciate her.

Click here for our range of handbags.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=227727&id=128338155100\\

prices from N30k.

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by adewaleafolabi(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2010
I'd like to know how much story of flower natural spray for women costs. Its made by fine perfumery. Thanks
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by brooklyn2: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2010
T shirt and Polo Blowout!

Preppy Tshirts and Polos (MEN & WOMEN) from the USA and Canada. We are a Brooklyn New York based retailer coming to Nigeria. We Stock only the hippest and freshest designs because we ONLY sell T shirts and Polos unlike most clothing retailers. Also, because of our relationship with manufacturers in the US and Canada, we are able to offer you the best deal in town for the genuine artilcle.

Preppy American and Canadian brands such as: GUESS USA, Aeropostale NYC, Design Extrovert Canada, Bluenotes Canada, Abercrombie and Fitch NYC, etc, Seeing is believing and with prices starting from N 2,500, you cant go wrong. The sickest designs - the lowest prices!

We will be having a ONE day sale to herald our launch in Nigeria. Expect SERIOUS markdowns on our already low prices:

VENUE : TAE: 15B Oduduwa Way, Ikeja GRA, Lagos
DATE: 12 December 2010
12 NOON - 7PM

Enquires: 08051999222 (Nigeria)

+14169031095 (North America)

Email: Brooklynbasics@gmail.com

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by xfabulous(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2010
Need photo shots ? Indoor/outdoor shots. here are samples of works we've done.We use less of editing apps but will only if demanded. keep it natural. email: xfabulous212@yahoo.com . Phone: 07030750196

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2011
Wholesale / Retail D[b]esigner Genuine Playboy Jewelery[/b], sourced from authorised agents in the UK
Clearance items include:

Necklaces
Bracelets
Cuffs
Bangles
Earrings
Phone Charms
Belly rings
Keyring

etc

We also have other genuine designer jewellery, such as Hooch, Golddigga, Pacha, Rocawear, Chilli Pepper, all at unbeatable prices. Buy in time for the Valentine Celebration. Prices from N2,000

E-mail: edengems@yahoo.com
Mobile 08029566555 OR 01 8759137

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by bobo241: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2011
pls where can i get marks and spencers and Lewin Tm shirts in port hacourt.
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by iyalajeE(f): 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2011
No.1 Online Fashion Store, We sell quality products at very affordable prices such as Ralph Lauren Polo's,Ladies Handbags,Men Shoes,Ladies Sandals etc, pls do visit our website, www.successlinktextiles.co.uk

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by iyalajeE(f): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
iyalaje £:

No.1 Online Fashion Store, We sell quality products at very affordable prices such as Ralph Lauren Polo's,Ladies Handbags,Men Shoes,Ladies Sandals etc, pls do visit our website, www.successlinktextiles.co.uk

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by filnaija: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2011
I NEED A BUYER OR REAL HUMAN HAIR WIGS, EXTENTIONS AND WEAVE ON. MY PRODUCTS ARE STRAIGHT FROM THE FACTORY.

I'm an Asian and married to a Nigerian. I have a straight long hair which everyone likes it when I was there in Naija, and that gives me an idea to enter in this kind of business in Nigeria. I'm in Asia right now and I know some real human hair factories here. Those factories are manufacturing for European wholesalers and retailers (those ones you can see in the websites). Their factories are in Asia because of low cost of labor but the materials are from Europe. And of course they have a high standard quality, because European market will not accept the product if it will not pass their quality control. However, I will send a sample to my in-law in Lagos (Alaba Market) and in Enugu Town this coming week. I will send a processed hair (I mean those are ready to wear). I will also send a raw hair (virgin hair that not yet processed no chemicals yet). Those hairs can be tied up, dye, wash and trim. You can also use hair styling tools to straighten it or curl it, according to the style that you want (just like what we Asians do, with our natural hair).

This is not China made, because I discover according to my research that some of them are selling only synthetic hair that looks like real. Well, they cannot cheat me because I have a real natural hair. Another thing, most of their hairs are from Asian people, mostly Indians and Filipinos. Because Indian women have long black curly hair, usually their hairs are virgin, not all puts colors in their hair because of their religion. They also use Filipino hair, because the European and Filipinos have the same type of hair. And black hair is hard to find to European women, that's why they are using Filipino hair. Since I’m an Asian, I can travel to some Asian countries with free visa to check some human hair wig factories.

If you are interested to see the samples, you may give me your contact number and I will ask my in-law to give you a call once the samples are in Nigeria already. Or you can email me at jho_naciz@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by angelshalo: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2011
MALAYSIAN REAL HAIR WIG SUPPLIER IS LOOKING FOR SALES AGENT, RETAILERS AND DEALERS IN NIGERIA.

On behalf of Angels Halo I would like to introduce our company. Morris Trading Corporation Malaysia is the mother company of Angels Halo. We are manufacturing and supplying all kinds, types, styles and colors of Human Hair Wig, and all our wigs are made of 100% Real Human Hair either Virgin hair or Remy hair. We have been in the business of Human Hair Wig for the past 5 years. For the past five years we are successfully supplies our products to our numbers of retailers and dealers in Malaysia only. We do not retail our products to an individual buyers due that we do not want to compete with our clients. It has been our endeavor to provide high quality products at very competent prices.

Last January 2011, I went to Nigeria and I saw the demand of Real Human Hair Wigs, Weave-on and Extension. However, I noticed the high prices of those items. According to our research the Real Human Malaysian Remy Hair that are selling in Nigeria are came from China. And I noticed that some are not a pure Real Human Hair.

To this effect, we would like to offer our genuine, 100% Malaysian Human Hair at affordable prices. And we are guarantying to you the quality of a Real Malaysian Human Hair with beauty, vitality and longevity. Malaysian Human Hair have its natural state is thick and soft, it is incredibly versatile!

We also supply Indian and Brazilian Human Hair Wigs. Those wigs are manufactured in Malaysia but the hairs are come from our suppliers in India.

For further information you may call our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com

ANGELS HALO is also looking for a sales agent all around Nigeria! All you have to do is to sell our Human Hair Wig products to the dealers, suppliers and retailers in Nigeria. You can do this part time or full time. This is a commission basis with big earnings! Take note, 3% of the selling price of the product will be yours! No need to invest, your buyers will invest for you! From the first payment of the buyer you will receive your commission immediately in cash or we will deposit thru your bank account.

We will assign a representative in Nigeria to assist you. Our representative will assist you to arrange your sales, payment and legal contract for the buyers. We can also provide brochures and sales and marketing proposals for you.

There are a lot of Asian workers, students and house wives who have tried to do this business and it help them financially. If you have a contact already, this is an advantage for you!

If you are interested to join in our new family in Nigeria, you may call our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by toskin: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2011
i am in need of shop designers.someone/people who can turn an empty space into a welcoming haven with international standard.
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by planocosmetic(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2011
you are so right
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by sherrylan: 2:17am On May 13, 2011
Hi , I am sherry from Qingdao doubleleafwig hair products company .
This is a factory .
We can supply kinds of human hair wigs and hair wefts .
My email is doubleleafwig2010@yahoo.com
Our website is www.doubleleafwig.com

If you want to buy the wigs , please feel free to contact me.
Hope you contact me to order the wig you like .

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Mcleo007(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2011
At Leo and Levi, we make simple self-styled clothes; corporate african wears, corporate western shirts, boxers, suits and branded polos. We run a mobile service.

07033801718, 08054527192.

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by RuuDie(m): 6:03am On Jun 12, 2011
Seriously looking for where I can buy Terry Tha Rapman's "BOYS ARE NOT SMILING" tee-shirts.

Any ideas!!?
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by RuuDie(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2011
"BOYS ARE NOT smiley" Tee-shirts ~ anybody know where I can buy!!?
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by asusually: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2011
have this 4 in 1 professional makeup trolley for sale and makeup books by Bobbi Brown and Rae morrris ping me 23b48383

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Stevolin(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2011
Newest thing in the market, U.A.E Arabian (human) hair for sale, 20" and 18" available, please hit me up on stevolin2002@yahoo.com for more info, see different pix attached

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by yusufadebayo02(m): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2011
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Sirheed89(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2011
Fresh from †ђξ Tailor!

IBILe Apparels

Male/ Females tailoring n branding.
»Polo shirts • T-shirts • Corporate & Casual shirts(fitted) • Sweat shirts(collar & hooded) • Club shirts||

All in Stock for Orders NOW!

For more info n samples
Contact Us 2day:mobile: +2348166772011, pin: 23B48252

Courier service charges is applicable to orders outside Lagos/Nigeria.

IBILe Apparels, we Classically Cloth UUU!.
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Sirheed89(m): 1:00am On Sep 06, 2011
Fresh from †ђξ Tailor!

IBILe Apparels

Male/ Females tailoring n branding.
»Polo shirts • T-shirts • Corporate & Casual shirts(fitted) • Sweat shirts(collar & hooded) • Club shirts||

All in Stock for Orders NOW!

For more info n samples
Contact Us 2day:mobile: +2348166772011, pin: 23B48252

Courier service charges is applicable to orders outside Lagos/Nigeria.

IBILe Apparels, we Classically Cloth UUU!.
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by gredens: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2011
hello!
you can try the www.50thstudio.com, it is mainly sale the wedding dress , bridesmaid dress prom dress and celebrity dress, and men suit. and accessory, it will not disappoint you.
any dress questions you can ask them. they will help you in a a better way.

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by ngounique: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2011
I am new on here but not new in business; I am a registered licensed wholesale and online retail business located in the Washington DC Metro area. I deal in quality fashion jewelry (necklace, bracelet and earrings) and handbags, you can visit my website at www.ngounique.com. Due to my ability to buy wholesale prices, I have greater access to large inventory designs and newer updates; I have representatives in Lagos, if you're interested in seliing our inventory, please email me at ngounique@gmail.com or you can use the contact form on my website.

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by ngounique: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2011
More picture, visit www.ngounique.com for more items

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Quality Affordable Plain T-shirt At N3,300 only / virgin unprocessed 6A hair / Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.