Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad - Fashion/Clothing Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad (51934 Views)

Name Your Price And Own This Cartier And Chenxi Female And Male Watch / Buy Watches Cheap And Make Enquiries Of Any Watch / Find Your Fashion Business And Cut Your Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Emmy3(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2011
Plz I need
golden OR silvery neck chains. . .
{i mean Artist Terry G Blinblin type}. .
If your 're a seller,
dem mail:
egbuneemmy@gmail.com, pliz.
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by cokobee: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2011
NOW U CAN MAKE EVEN MORE SALES!!

YOU CAN BE A RETAILER(re-seller) FOR DIVAS & LADS EXCLUSIVE FASHION AND STAND A CHANCE OF WINING A FREE BLACKEBERRY BOLD2 OR 50,000K CASH!

ALL U HAVE TO DO IS SELL UP TO 50items/PER MONTH AND U CAN BE A WINNER!! NO GAMES NO GIMMICKS

JUST BROWSE OUR ONLINE CATALOGUES AT: www.photobucket.com/divasandlads
www.photobucket.com/4LADS
www.photobucket.com/divabottoms

SEND INFO/PRICE ENQUIRIES TO divasandlads@hotmail.co.uk, PLACE YOUR ORDERS

AND WE WILL DELIVER THE ITEMS TO YOUR DOORSTEP FOR YOU OR YOUR CLIENTS!
YOUR CUMMULATIVE SALES OF 50items WILL QUALIFY U TO WIN!!

U'LL NEVER KNOW HOW EASY IT IS UNTIL U'VE TRIED IT, NOTHING TO LOSE MORE TO GAIN

OUR PRODUCTS ARE OF THE BEST QUALITY & UNIQUE STYLE FROM UK,PARIS,USA

WE DELIVER WITHIN AND OUTSIDE NIGERIA

Divas&Lads, PASSION FOR FASHION
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Enedina: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2011
Jordan Bridesmaid Dresses - Style 745, $79.99!!!!

http://www.topbridaldress.com/product.php?productid=19760&cat=275&page=1

1 Like

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Animito: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2011
i can't believe it!!! i can get this dress if i pay $79.99??
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Darhmee(f): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2011
Visit deevawears.yolasite.com for more info bout new designs, dresses, female blazers, ankara and sexy skirts at a very affordable and reasonable price
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2011
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by larvish(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
Please anyone with valuable information on Where i can get different varieties of Authentic Wrist-watches for Whole sale price in Lagos.
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by wendyc: 1:38am On Apr 08, 2012
@larvish
I have a boutique in Lagos, if you buy up to a certain amount, I can sell to you at wholesale. These are brand name watches, from Anne klein, guess,Michael kors and much more. Call me 08060425899. Thanks
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 05, 2012
Ankara accesories n customize accesories View collection on www.tribalwestfashion..com online store-visit www.tribalwestfashion.gnbo.com.ng
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by thatssewnaija: 4:08am On Oct 04, 2012
Hello house! Plz luk up www.thatssewnaija..com for ur fashion DIYs(Do it your)
Self), and subsequent sewing tips, sew alongs, clothing n accessory reconstruction/customizing n lots mur planned for ur reading/viewing pleasure! Fun all d way! C u there
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by XtremeBase(f): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
YOUR DAYS OF DISSAPPOINTMENT(S) WITH TAILORS ARE OVER!

At Enitan Xania, your satisfaction is our priority.
Come in, get your measurement taken, let me
know what style you have in mind. If you want to stand out, i'll sketch an outfit for you, if you like it, we proceed to making you that beautiful, form fitting dress, skirt and blouse embellished with beads, swarvoski crystals, embroidery etc as you like, men's native, senator suits, etibo, english dresses i.e corporate suits for male and female(english, italian, american and mandarin style), blazers, jackets, dresses, evening dresses, jumpsuits, playsuits with supplied material or our materials, all with neat finishing, attention to detail is utmost etc.
We make sure your outfits are ready at the
agreed date, we take this seriously. Our tailors are french.
Give us a try today, we promise you that outfit that would make heads turn and compliments
given.
We are located at No 3 Seriki Aro, Awolowo,
Ikeja.
+2348125202949(whatsapp and calls)
+2347035846490
enitanxania@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by temiflex01(m): 4:57am On Nov 04, 2012
ok.gerald:
Hello pls where do i get authentic designer wears for men. Shirts ,polo, wrist wathches, sunglasses,jeans ,pants etc, A good boutique pls where quality is no 1
I have quality wears for male and female, sent in directly from Canada, wristwatches, shoe, polo shirt, jeans, suit etc
You can call or mail me and I will bring stuffs for you, give it a try and u will not want to buy stuffs anywhere until u see me.
Temi - 08094609811, tboy_eldissy@yahoo.com
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by temiflex01(m): 5:03am On Nov 04, 2012
larvish: Please anyone with valuable information on Where i can get different varieties of Authentic Wrist-watches for Whole sale price in Lagos.

I have quality wears for male and female, sent in directly from Canada, wristwatches, shoe, polo shirt, jeans, suit etc
You can call or mail me and I will bring stuffs for you, give it a try and u will not want to buy stuffs anywhere until u see me.

I can give u wristwatches on wholesale price, contact me and we will talk more.
Temi - 08094609811, tboy_eldissy@yahoo.com
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by temiflex01(m): 5:12am On Nov 04, 2012
chaircover: Can anyone tell me the cost of Non china Imported Mens suits in Nigeria please

I am looking at brands such as Marks and Spencers, George, Next, BHS, TM Lewin etc

Thanks
If u need a quality men suit, the price is from 50-60k lowest, because most Nigerians may not want to buy for that amount, dts y china and Nigerian tailors is coming in at an affordable price of 25-30k.
I have few in stock, contact me and see for yourself.

Blazers also available.
Temi - 08094609811 or tboy_eldissy@yahoo.com
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by temiflex01(m): 5:08am On Nov 07, 2012
kingtee10: Where can I buy authentic mens underwear in Nigeria like Armani,CK's round and V-necks or even Hanes and please how much do they sell these?
Your anticipated help is much appreciated
I have authentic men stuffs..underwear..polo..shirt..wristwatch..shoe..blazers..etc
contact me: Temi-08094609811
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by temiflex01(m): 5:19am On Nov 07, 2012
konfessor: where and how much can i get mens jewelries(yellow gold ,white gold and silver neck chains) in Lagos
there is for 20k..25k..27k..30k so on..determined by carat&weigh. contact me if interested
Temi-08094609811
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by housefosogis(f): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
do you need to buy authentic made in ghana ankara fabrics, do contact me for the best price ever. it is quality, neither washes and always looking nice after every wash.like our face book page https://www.facebook.com/pages/House-of-sogis/243735539064739?ref=hl to see pics. call me on 08026108413 so we can negotaite prices. other stuff available are children wear, male and female wears and shoes etc
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
For sale, order Now

pin:27197900

www.tribalwestfashion.gnbo.com.ng

www.tribalwestfashion..com

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by ogunborsamuel(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2012
You can also order directly from USA,Asia,Europe and receive them at your door step any where in Nigeria,just log on to www.micostarmall.com its the safest and most reliable way to shop online,I ordered goods from them and it was really durable not only that but at a cheap rate,so I have promised to always patronize them....
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by cokolet(f): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
DEEVAHZ UNIK
NEW ARRIVALS TRENDY WEARS.AFFORDABLE PRICES.ORDER YOURS NOW.FREE DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS.24hr DELIVERY. STOCKS RUN OUT FAST.ORDER NOW!!!! check pix on our facebook; deevahz.unik
call 08165603555,08183039343
email;deevahz.unik@gmail.com

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by cokolet(f): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
DEEVAHZ UNIK
NEW ARRIVALS TRENDY WEARS.AFFORDABLE PRICES.ORDER YOURS NOW.FREE DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS.24hr DELIVERY. STOCKS RUN OUT FAST.ORDER NOW!!!! check pix on our facebook; deevahz.unik,WHOLESALE SUPPLY AVAILABLE
call 08165603555,08183039343
email;deevahz.unik@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by shoesaffairs(f): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
We have UK tops @ N1500, gowns @ N3500, flat shoes @ N2200, heels @ N3000, bags @ N3000 n purses @ N1500 wholesale prices. Visit 26 okuta rd opp kampala hotels bariga lagos state or call 08128324063 to place your ordersd now.
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Chickflix: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ladies if you are very selective about your fashion style and need to find classy and trendy wears in Lagos; Contact jazz on 07038638983, She's a UK fashionista and carries only quality clothing for delivery.

[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
Get this beautiful Ankara Clutch purse with matching bangles and earrings. For 5k. Please vist ou website for more goodies.

www.tribalwestfashion.com.ng

Call : 07062924402

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by bloomingbuds(f): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Quality Affordable Plain T-shirt At N3,300 only / virgin unprocessed 6A hair / Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.