Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome (78396 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2014
Revelation From Anita Oyakilome's Close Friend

In the wake of the divorce proceedings between Chris and Anita Oykahilome, there have various reports by church
members of the Christ Embassy International. The latest is from a founding church member, Cyla Simpson who took
to the controversial Facebook page to talk about the Anita Oyakhilome. According to her, ” I am writing this to
everyone with a heavy heart. It is heart wrenching to see the way people are referring to Rev Anita and how
uncultured people are while talking. You don’t need to be derogatory or condescending to express yourself no matter
your level as a christian. First I would join true Christians around the world to appeal to Rev Anita but would say
listen to God rather than man.

“I want to appeal to everyone to please pause and think deep because whatever a man sow, he shall surely reap. This
is like beating a child like Ibo elders will say and still take the tears from the child. Take a step aside and think. Is
there a woman who will give up her home on flimsy excuse, if no why are we so callous and insensitive in this
matter. I am a married woman and so are many reading this, or you have a mother, a sister or daughter. If you are
happy for them to go through whatever brought Rev Anita to this level please continue with your judgemental
approach towards her. And the God of truth will visit everyone with same except if there was no cause. Amen!!!
“I have read some accusing her of money and power motivation. PLEASE LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE PASTOR
ANITA I KNOW AS MOST OF YOU YOUNG ONES IN NIGERIA DO NOT HAVE MUCH OF AN ENCOUNTER WITH HER.
Rev Anita has been my pastor for about 13 years now. I am one of the founding members of her church and I have
seen her grow a church from using all any available venue while planting more churches in faith sending her best
member out to start a new church, from two churches in England has grown to churches in almost every borough and
cities. Rev Anita will see anyone and everyone regardless of your status.

“If she ever kept you waiting, she will apologise profusely throughout the meeting and make it good to you. Rev Anita
without an office will still counsel us even in her car on Wednesday night after church yet she has 1hour 30mins drive
back home with 2 young girls. For so long she was driving a volkswagon golf until 2005 that we bought her a BMW
X3 and she still refused to drive it for many months until she was begged to use it so that we can be blessed. She
used the same car until 2010/2011 and the replacement she had then is still what she used till her last day in church
last year.

“We begged her to come around for us to celebrate her birthday but she will still go into hiding. On her return the
little song we will do for her, she will return it to Rev Chris in thanksgiving. Any money you give her she sends it
straight to church account or Loveworld TV. If we ever raise money for her birthday she ask us to go and use it for
evangelism or send it to Loveworld TV. When you give her any material thing, regardless of the shop you purchased it,
she will use it for you to see and thank you as long as she sees you for the gift.

“At Christmas, while service was on up to 2013 christmas she will give almost everyone in church gift. Foodstuff will
be dropped at your side as service. She will specially take care of the elderly, help you settle down when you arrive in
the country. No barren left without children as she will make it her project until it happens. So how come people came
up with this terrible accusation. You accused her of being rude to some CEC members. Wow. This is wicked. First for
so long, she was the Vice President and others have other positions. I thought husband and wife are one.

“She raised 2 girls in this society and the 2 girls are admirable, humble, down-to-earth children. They are children
not a reflection of the home they grew. Pastor Chris was not around. He came to our church on Fathers’ Day
sometimes ago and he told us one of the daughters’ requested for it as her birthday gift – how touching and how she
treasures her dad’s presence. She could ask for material thing but she asked for his presence and we all are here
judging them. I remember these girls will politely beg me to allow them carry my baby and they will play with him
and when they bring him back, they will thank me for letting them carry him and I’m surprised because I should thank
them for helping me. And they do same to other mothers in the mothers’ area where we sit in church. Is it not what
they saw their mum do, they are not class-freak.

“I remember that visit of Pastor, Rev Tom talking said we may not value what we have. That she is the grace in the
CEC. If they all condemn someone, she will see a good reason to embrace the person and she has always been right.
Rev Chris said at one IPPC that most changes we see here in the ministry, she in her simple way brought them and
that was the day he spoke about how she talked about the effort we put into publicity of programme but that same or
more should be put in telling what the Lord did in that programme when its over. So what changed now, because she
is asking for a change.

“I have read all the messages here by some writers, the news is all over our church and I have taken my time to find
out what is really happening and to the much available, below are the things Rev Anita is asking for:

- She told Rev Chris that you are such an organised person, you give us almost a full year calendar on Dec 31st of
every year, please put the family in the timetable too. The times you don’t have any engagement, please come home.
I need you and the children need you. Please bear in mind she has been here since 1999 and she was just about 30
years old then as a married woman with 2 children. So for almost 16 years of her marriage, no husband at home for
straight 1 week, no dad at home for the children. No christmas, yet he has party with the staff that we all watch at
Christmas. Even Jesus always withdrew from the crowd to fellowship with his father.

- She asked Rev Chris that on hearing of the immorality, ‘not holding it against you but let all these ladies move out
of White House and go and get houses outside. They are rich enough to buy houses at their place of choice if they
don’t already have one and allow them marry. Who benefits from this choice, is it not everyone? So which is her
offence in this. And Rev Chris did not agree to it. The brothers even said they went to have meeting with him in South
Africa to beg him to at least meet her half-way but he refused. 2 public responses are the emergency Bible study
after their meeting with him titled – Spirit of Error and Spirit of Truth, please flash back at this meeting or relisten to
it and after so much call in the UK for him to produce our mother, he had meeting with our pastors and deacons in
May and it is recorded that many left the meeting weeping for the way he described our mother that some have had
lifetime experience with.”

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/09/why-rev-anita-must-divorce-chris.html

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Tallesty1(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2014
research: For so long she was driving a volkswagon golf until 2005 that we bought her a BMW
X3 and she still refused to drive it for many months until she was begged to use it so that we can be blessed
*dies* this is idolatry@Op
==========================.
Pastor, I have a few things to tell you, This divorce can be the beginning of your end. Already your church is divided and it is only blind Christians that will take a pastor who cannot manage his home serious.
I dunno if you are guilty as charged(because some women are good at destroying a man's reputation) but I think you know that satan directs spiritual warfare especially at leaders in the church.
Whether guilty or not, I want you to address this issue like a man of God and make peace with your wife. God hates divorce. Hope you know that? Divorce is always a great tragedy. It damages God's creation at its deepest emotional and spiritual core. So make peace while you still can. We all have failed and fallen short of God's glory but he is always ready to accept us back. Spend quality with your family, it is very important. These are the things I believe you tell the people who come to you for counselling so how come you cannot apply them in your own home? Remember “Every pastor must manage his own household well".

*and to you naija ladies that reject guys because your pastor says he is not your husband, I hope you have learnt your lesson*

206 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: *dies*

*Pours you cold water* grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Tallesty1(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2014
kennygee:

*Pours you cold water* grin
*jumps up n runs outta da thread*

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by elobyobi: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2014
Poor woman.
Poor man.
Poor kids.

None of my business

48 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Airforce1(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2014
E no concern me

18 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by gift01: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2014
Inasmuch as I don't judge a one-sided story but I know the whites are down to earth and I know its almost unthinkable for a man and his wife to leave on seperate continents. The drama is still unfolding. May God's spirit of forgiveness reign in their heart

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by gift01: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: *jumps up n runs outta da thread*
*drags you back* where are you running to?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by MisterLongman(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2014
Though there are always two sides to a story, I don't believe any of the two parties involved.... Expecting pastor chris right hand man to come out with another version in the coming weeks.

11 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Pdizzle(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2014
So many things both parties ain't telling.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Tallesty1(m): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2014
gift01: *drags you back* where are you running to?
*leaves my shirt for her n flees wearing only trousers*

54 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by gift01: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: *leaves my shirt for her n flees wearing only trousers*
*yells: Hey! Hold that madt man for me*

66 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Beckybeky(f): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2014
So what exactly is she driving at?

3 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by martyns303(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2014
gift01: *yells: Hey! Hold that madt man for me*
*Grabs him by the trouser and request help* abeg make person bring rope, na new mad man.

72 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by deeobserver209(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2014
Divorce is a messy calamity. It destroy families. Am a living witness.
Hope there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

9 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by cocoberry(f): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2014
Choi I pity for dis mad man oooo @ martyns303 what happen? Take Rope fast!

martyns303:
*Grabs him by the trouser and request help* abeg make person bring rope, na new mad man.

22 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by peteregwu(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2014
I DONT KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE LOVE UNREASONABLE AND CHILDISH COMMENTS AT TIMES. IF DONT WHAT TO SAY THAT IS MORE MATURED, JUST KEEP QUIET AND LEARN. ANYWAY I HAVE READ THE STORY, ALL AM SAYING IS THAT DIVORCE IN ANY MARRIAGE IS NOT RIGHT AT ALL. IT BRINGS UNFORGIVENESS, LIES, AND BITTERNESS. IT ALSO LEADS INTO ADULTERY. AS BELIEVERS LOVE YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND BECAUSE OF CHRIST. BUT PASTOR CHRIS SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT IN EVERY MISSIONARY WORK, THE WOMAN SHOULD BE BY YOUR SIDE. YOU CANT PUT YOUR WIFE FAR AWAY IN LONDON AND YOU REMAIN IN NIGERIA FOR SO LONG. ANYWHERE YOU ARE AS A PASTOR OR MISSIONARY WORKER, YOUR WIFE SHOULD ALWAYS BE BY YOUR SIDE, BODY NO BE FIRE WOOD.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by martyns303(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2014
cocoberry: Choi I pity for dis mad man oooo @ martyns303 what happen? Take Rope fast!

I no know o, d man just naked dey enter road. Na dat aunty(gift01) say make we catch am. Abeg hold him leg well make I put the rope.

32 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Sparrow13: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2014
Thats why Rev. Fr. Don't marry.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by rattlesnake(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2014
Which one is "her church" again

4 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by rattlesnake(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Sparrow13: Thats why Rev. Fr. Don't marry.
and why some of them molest kids undecided

75 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by rattlesnake(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: *dies*

*faintedness* affect me

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by yuzjet(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2014
Chai.....

Who says Nigerian Babe no hot more Dan European babes? grin

So tey Dem give Rev Chris correct efo chop dat he forgot say Mummy Anita dey London dey miss his Konji. cheesy

What am I saying...

*RunsOutOfThread*

28 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by chumakk: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by iebanehita(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2014
researchQ, I believe the Facebook page you got this story has a link?

Before passing judgement, we need to hear the other side of the story. What has Pastor Chris or whoever is coming up for his defence have to say about it?

All fingers are pointing at Pastor Chris, as if he is the devil's incarnate.

No matter how much they paint Rev Anita as a saint, she must sure have some fault in this divorce saga.

4 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by flyca: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2014
All I see is a family that seriously needs our prayers.

Btw, people around them should stop taking sides. They will be making reconciliation more difficult.

43 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by sirjohnson(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2014
Latest update is that Oyakhilome replaces wife with Sinach on his personal website. Read it Here

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Okijajuju1(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2014
Hmmmm!1
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by MisterLongman(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2014
rattlesnake: Which one is "her church" again
I don't know oo.... She even said she has been planting churches... She be farmer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Dygeasy(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2014
For so long she was driving a volkswagon golf until 2005 that we bought her a BMW
X3 and she still refused to drive it for many months until she was begged to use it so that we can be blessed.
Imagine!

If I dash you gift and you no use am, no be for another day? I go dash the person gift again?

Very ridiculous set of people.

The Oyakhilomes' divorce case ain't my business but the _bullshit their allies are saying ain't just it. undecided

Nonsense and ingredients. lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by hazyfm: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2014
smh
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2014
This is the Edge Islam is having..Hw many Muslim clerics have we seen divorcing ?? The two Chris ( the Chris okotie) and now Chris oyalkilome who supposedly has A PhD in Theology.
hmn ??

25 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism / Is Jesus God? / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.