Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome (78395 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Dotng: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2014
Iamsynord: This is the Edge Islam is having..Hw many Muslim clerics have we seen divorcing ?? The two Chris ( the Chris okotie) and now Chris oyalkilome who supposedly has A PhD in Theology.
hmn ??
You are misinformed. Muslim clerics divorce at the drop of a needle without batting an eyelid. The only thing thing is that it is not sensationalised. What would you say about someone who has four wives and keeps dropping one to marry another fresh one.

4 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Dotng: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2014
Iamsynord: This is the Edge Islam is having..Hw many Muslim clerics have we seen divorcing ?? The two Chris ( the Chris okotie) and now Chris oyalkilome who supposedly has A PhD in Theology.
hmn ??
You are misinformed. Muslim clerics divorce at the drop of a needle without batting an eyelid. The only thing thing is that it is not sensationalised. What would you say about someone who has four wives and keeps dropping one to marry another fresh one?

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by gift01: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2014
Chigold101: is pastor anita a white woman? She is thorough breed nigerian.

Divorce is bad. I already openned a thread where i am asking all to pray for pastor chris
Thorough bred Nigerian but born in Germany. Yes or No!
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by loswhite(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2014
peteregwu:

YOU ARE VERY IGNORANT. MUSLIMS MEN ARE ALOOWED TO GET MARRIED TO AT LEAST MARRIED TO FOUR WIVES. SO WHAT IS THE EDGE? PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANT OF THE BIBLE. THE BIBLE SAYS ONE WIFE AND ONE HUSBAND. AND D BIBLE SAYS GOD HATES DIVORCE. SO ANYONE WHO GET MARRIED TO MORE THAN ONE WIFE OR HUSBAND IS INTO AFULTERT, AND IF SUCH A ONE DIES, HE OR SHE WILL BE CAST INTO HELL FIRE. READ MARK 19:11-12. SO WHAT IS D EDGE? YOU CANT FIND THAT IN QURAN MIND U.
mark19 grin for the Bible when you and your papa write abi...smh
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by RFella(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2014
Crixina: since when u don dey love me?

With d way my head dey shake dis season ehnn, I need better kwale igbo oh...all these warri own nor join
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by peteregwu(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2014
loswhite: mark19 grin for the Bible when you and your papa write abi...smh

mark 10:11-12. that was error typing...I don laugh tire
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by loswhite(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2014
peteregwu:

mark 10:11-12. that was error typing...I don laugh tire
lol....it was Js funny tho
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by fckmn24seg(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2014
erasokafor:
I stand to be corrected if its not in d bible but if d point I made is moronic n unacceptable then forget abt what I said n take what u think my mind accepts. As for quoting verses n chapters I'm not good at that but at least I knw what is right n wrong n I see ntn wrong with my opinion. Correct me further becos thru it we learn. Tnks for the observation

your message is well understood, but there is no verse in the bible that says that categorically. well said
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by neighbourhud: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2014
Muscomide: shocked

Google Pastor Albert Odulele of Glory House.
shocked shocked
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by furezra(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2014
Pastor Chris Oyakilome and Christ Embassy Church Family , I and my family stand with you in faith and prayer. And we declare that all things are working together for your good. The victory is yours, you will come out of this storm better and stronger.

Those who are rejoicing at The news of crisis in your home and church will be dissapointed and put to shame.

Your arms have being Made strong by the hands of the Almighty, and they will continually remain strong.

In Jesus name.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by decision01: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: Just to tell you how dumb these Nigerian Christians can be and sometimes they are just so annoying. grin

Begging somebody to accept a gift so that they can be blessed ,honestly if I have this woman as a wife I'd be filing a divorce asap citing that I can't put up with a mor0n of this nature at home. grin

Anita and Chris una see una life? undecided

Sotay una dun brainwash person wife....smh angry
my person I happen to be a christian but a times my fellow christian characters the make me shame...how can one beg someone to use a gift so as to be blessed?bullshit...

1 Like

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tell that to birds joooo! Praise singing don pass those guys with drums for party oo. Now people do it on FB!
I feel for her sha. I hope she finds herself before she understands that not all publicity stunts can bring you the expected outcome.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by decision01: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
furezra: Pastor Chris Oyakilome and Christ Embassy Church Family , I and my family stand with you in faith and prayer. And we declare that all things are working together for your good. The victory is yours, you will come out of this storm better and stronger.

Those who are rejoicing at The news of crisis in your home and church will be dissapointed and put to shame.

Your arms have being Made strong by the hands of the Almighty, and they will continually remain strong.

In Jesus name.
no one is happy abt the whole thing..but happy that all you brainwashed Christians worshipping your pastors because you feel they are Jesu,might have your eyes opened..Amen..

2 Likes

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by fyneboi79(m): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Share holders of this company need to act fast before their market share falls undecided
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by ebukaOtika(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Crixina: since when u don dey love me?

Since Adam,,,,
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by fpeter(f): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ninapha:

shame sure dey catch me for u. So na u correct abi?

Oya correct me as u feel say i no sabi
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Ninapha(f): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
fpeter:

Oya correct me as u feel say i no sabi

were u ever taught of 1st/2nd/3rd person singular and plural verb?

Fight ur prmary 4 Teacher.lol
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by chiedu7: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
WAHALA JUST DEY START FOR THE MAN!

MORE TROUBLED DAYS AHEAD FOR CHRIST EMBASSY

First the First lady of Christ Embassy is divorcing him, now this

UK Charity Commission takes over Christ Embassy in the UK
They have frozen the church's account
And removed the Trustees.
And appointed a Manager

PLEASE LEAVE CHRIST EMBASSY, THE MAN IS NOT OF GOD. tongue

http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/news/charity-commission-appoints-interim-manager-to-charity-under-investigation/
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by viqtor(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
It is not good for a man to be far from his wife irrespective of what ever you do. A family is strong only when the husband and the wife are together. Divorce is never a solution rather it gives room for other evil to set in. Forgiveness is the answer and making amends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by otokx(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2014
viqtor: It is not good for a man to be far from his wife irrespective of what ever you do. A family is strong only when the husband and the wife are together. Divorce is never a solution rather it gives room for other evil to set in. Forgiveness is the answer and making amends

Why did the wife leave with the children to England in 1999? It is not good for married people to stay apart.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by ehisaito(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2014
Who is this man that is not afraid to talk about the
lords anointed in this manner?,,
Where are u from?
U dont value your life? Or u've not read what God did
to miriam and aron when they confronted his
servant?
Who are u to judge another mans salvant?
Which churh do u attend?
Is there anything like spiritual trianing in your
church?

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by dorcky: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2014
What happened between them was not told so why Brain storming based on assumption... That madness cos so far so good their filty reason give my pastor Chris does not call for a broken marriage...as a well man known man of God ... That means their is something hidden please let us be wise about marriage affair and attend to it in a realistic manner...
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
I agree with you 100% too. Thanks for the write-up.
coolheed: The case of Pastor Chris and Rev. Anita needs deep analysis so as to prescribe pragmatic solutions and learn from their situations.
KEY CONCERNS
1. They have been living far apart for 16 years or thereabout and therefore they do not spend quality time as a family.
2. Rev. Anita has advised Pastor Chris to pursue single ladies who flock around in their white house, but he declined.
3. Since Rev. Anita does not reside in Nigeria, her loyalists might have informed her that Pastor Chris is not faithful. This may or may not be true.
4. How does Pastor Chris satisfy his sexual needs? I am sure someone will say that the Holy Spirit will take care of that. In practical terms, it is almost impossible for a man to be with flock of beautiful exotic ladies for years and not backslide. That is why it is advisable that what one will not eat, one should not move near nor smell it.

Even though Pastor Chris and Rev Anita may equally have their blames, more blames should be channelled at those single ladies who are hell-bent on spoiling a happy home. They seduce, entice, cajole and put themselves in a position of pity all in the name of coming for counselling and church-working. I thought the service of a church-worker should be restricted to the church, what are they doing in the pastor's house.
Is there anyone on this forum that can resist these evil ladies? We are talking about georgious, spot-less, exotic, rich and beautiful ladies running after a handsome, eloquent, charismatic, rich, influential and powerful "man of God". It takes the grace of God to swim across the Atlantic ocean.

It may sound weird and strange to Christians but I must say this as a Muslim. If Pastor Chris has legally married other wives, there will be no allegation of adultery. There is nothing that says a Christian cannot marry more than one wife if he choses to, it is western orientation that led us into monogamy. Abraham, the father of faith - married three wives and most of the Prophets mentioned in the Bible practice polygamy.
Jesus never married, so there is no practical example of marriage to learn from him.

Until we are reasonable and practical in our judgements, there will always be problem in the society. If there is any section of the bible that forbids polygamy, i will be happy to learn it.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Kingsley1st: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
U guys should be careful about what u say about pastor chris and rev anita because u were not there when everything happened and moreover we dont have the power to judge..............
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by decision01: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
fyneboi79: Share holders of this company need to act fast before their market share falls undecided
sharp thinker..that is what it looks like these days..
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by decision01: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
viqtor: It is not good for a man to be far from his wife irrespective of what ever you do. A family is strong only when the husband and the wife are together. Divorce is never a solution rather it gives room for other evil to set in. Forgiveness is the answer and making amends
you yarn well..Jah bless
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by decision01: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Kingsley1st: U guys should be careful about what u say about pastor chris and rev anita because u were not there when everything happened and moreover we dont have the power to judge..............
take your finger point where judgment show for this matter..
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by texaco1: 3:13am On Sep 07, 2014
I have been thinking about something. Why is this so called divorce coming up at the very same time the uk authorities have froozen the account of christ embassy uk and taking over it. I read it online that the uk goverment have taking control of the church spendings since it is registered under charity. Can't it be that this divorce is a direct result of that.
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2014
furezra: Pastor Chris Oyakilome and Christ Embassy Church Family , I and my family stand with you in faith and prayer. And we declare that all things are working together for your good. The victory is yours, you will come out of this storm better and stronger.

In Jesus name.
My friend, you and your likes are suffering from what psychiatrists call Persecutory delusion. Whatever is happening to pastor chris or whatever he calls himself , is by his own doing.Nobody is after him, however, all of us can not share in your collective delusion, thus we speak our minds without any apologies. Have you paid your tithe today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2014
ehisaito: Who is this man that is not afraid to talk about the
lords anointed in this manner?,,
Where are u from?
U dont value your life? Or u've not read what God did
to miriam and aron when they confronted his
servant?
Who are u to judge another mans salvant?
Which churh do u attend?
Is there anything like spiritual trianing in your
church?
This guy is 'brain-dead'! Wallahi tallahi. Lords anointed ko, Lords disanointed ni!
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by lastmessenger: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2014
raphy: how does this make sense?
Check in that your questions and answers booklet
Re: Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome by lahit14(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2014
Seun:
Amen, brother! I support this part of Christianity.

As do I, lol!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism / Is Jesus God? / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.