Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To (5985 Views)

Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. / Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by BluStreak(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
@OP, my biggest worry at the moment is your clear statement that you cannot live without this guy. However, I will urge you for the sake of your sanity and the welfare of your children, leave that house. Note that I haven't said leave your husband! Leave the house so you can rebuild yourself and your health. Thank goodness you have a warm family that cares. Your children will be worse off if you die trying to hang on in a terrible marriage.

You are gonna hurt o when you eventually leave, you will cry in the middle of the night o, you will imagine where he is and who he is with, but time will heal all that. Stop wondering where you went wrong cos from the little expose' you have given us, I can beat my chest to the fact that you are a great woman. No perfect being sure! but you have given your all, don't give your life please.

The Lord God will be your strength and see you through.

To add to what I have said earlier, your failing health might not be unconnected with your husband's ex. This is even a more reason why you should leave before they snatch your life from you. Women are their own worst enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by preetygina: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
my dear op, i realy do feel ur pains.buh ve u asked ursef dis ques"wat will become of ma kids if sth bad happens to me"? ur life n heath matters most now.it hurts, yes! buh i think u need judicial separation now plsssss or u stay away frm him for a while cos sometimes, out of sight is out of mind.dats all i can say
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by seankay(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
Too long! My one cent, just sell the car
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by cirmuell(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
that's what happens when younglins who don't know jack sh¡t 'bout marriage rush into it like tomorrow will never come. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by Godmystrength: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
cirmuell: that's what happens when younglins who don't know jack sh¡t 'bout marriage rush into it like tomorrow will never come. undecided
you mean young as in age or experience?
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by cirmuell(m): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
Godmystrength: you mean young as in age or experience?
both, the lady's age is understandable but the guy is just too young at that age if you ask me.
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by Morotov1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
cirmuell: both, the lady's age is understandable but the guy is just too young at that age if you ask me.
At 25, guys are still sowing wild oats. He probably felt trapped especially now he believe he is well off financially.
Wife should get herself out to a safe zone cos next time she tries suicide she might succeed leaving the kids behind .....the husband ain't getting home soon . Well maybe when the account runs dry.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by Morotov1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
cirmuell: both, the lady's age is understandable but the guy is just too young at that age if you ask me.
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
freecocoa: Madam OP, stop talking about loving this man because you don't, you have to know how to love yourself before loving someone else and you obviously don't love yourself.

I hardly feel sorry for people passing through something like this, I mean how useless does one have to be to allow themselves be treated worse than trash, it's annoying abeg, pity yourself before looking for people to pity you.

Thank you jor . .

@ OP please grow some slef respect . . . Haba!

You are a big disgrace to your parents, to women and to mothers in general. If you die on top of your husband who will take care of your kids?

Honestly, your story is quite irritating. It's okay for you to endanger your life and health, but now innocent children are involved.

Just stop!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by Orunto: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
A distress human is foolish, stupid and ignorant but a eustress person is wise, knowledgeable and understanding. The two conditions are PRAYERS apart. Talk to God my friend and you are well.
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by dahmie2013: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
What more can I say, I just feel so sad 4 u OP, it really breaks my heart 2 feel u're suffering&what's more painful is d fact dat u still want 2 find ways 2 make it work. Pls&pls, be objective&dont allow sentiments in ur decision.

Dis tin called marriage sef, nawa!
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by Shaakasi(f): 2:12am On Sep 04, 2014
cry cry so so sad...
It will be well with you and your family dearie

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by yungchop: 2:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Shaakasi: cry cry so so sad...
amen please call me again cheesy or just msg me on whatsapp please
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by thorpido(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
pheyikemi: oh yeah? Did u read where she said they are doing fine now and he has fleet of cars. Finances caused d constraint in d family, and acquiring cars aint d best, u spend more to maintain cars and eventually they depreciate. At least if d man builds a shelter for his family, it's something. It is d legacy(debt/a good future) d man leaves the children will meet. The Op shd learn to stand on her feet for d sake of her children, and sorry for all u went thru.
You probably didn't read her whole story.This thread is actually half of it.The other part is in another thread.

Like i said,cars or properties are the least of the situation now.She's dealing with a man who doesn't love her and does not respect her or her family.He also assaults her and he's seeing an ex.
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by magictouch: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Adufemi:

Thank u so much! I know its unhealthy for d children at the same time I now know why people say dnt let other people determine ur happiness. Cos they know this and sometimes they manipulate. I hate it too; I want to be self sufficient and happy by myself, I want to be that woman who ignores her hubby, live her life, take care of herself and her kids etc I make a new resolution everyday sumtimes ill tell maself I will ignore hubby and just be happy! Am succesful at this until I see him or he gets bak from wok and say sumfin nasty to me or ignores me.my heart breaks all over. At a point I travelled to Ghana by road to source for goods, d trip was unecessaer but I needed a break, I promised myself that ill have fun and not think about hubby or home. I dint last 24 hrs, I started calling him , he piked and told me he is busy and shld atop bothering him, he even set his phone to rejectamy calls permanently. I left Ghana the following day, I was supposed to spend 1 week.[b][/b]

Thanks for the advices and suggestions

I wasnt going to comment until i read the bolded part. Anyways just know that with your lovey dovey behaviour, he is going to hate u more.
you dont love urself and u are VERY weak and he knows this, so he is taking advantage of this.
Babes u are too young to be putting yourself through this stress, if u drop dead today, he wouldnt even think twice about remarrying within a year.

Oh girl no time for dolling oooh, let me tell u wot works for me.... when my hubby begins acting funny, I just distant myself completely. If he like make e use e head waka, if he refuses the eat, no problem, I and my kids eats the food in his very presence, if he ask questions I give straight answers, I tell you he cant carry on for more than 3-4 days he will be on his kneels begging unlike before I use to cry and beg at his kneels. he now knows that Kaki no be leather and he wonders where I get my strength from cos he know I also do not have friends.

I got this tip from Nairaland and it's been working for me. Please stop licking his ass and live ur life.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by pheyikemi: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
thorpido: You probably didn't read her whole story.This thread is actually half of it.The other part is in another thread.

Like i said,cars or properties are the least of the situation now.She's dealing with a man who doesn't love her and does not respect her or her family.He also assaults her and he's seeing an ex.
Then like I said, she should learn to stand on her two feet, be strong for herself and the kid, be independent of d husband. And when she gets enough money, she shd learn to spend wisely to provide for herself & her kids.
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by pickabeau1: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Another testimony from the Nairaland school

I hope you are happy

magictouch:

I wasnt going to comment until i read the bolded part. Anyways just know that with your lovey dovey behaviour, he is going to hate u more.
you dont love urself and u are VERY weak and he knows this, so he is taking advantage of this.
Babes u are too young to be putting yourself through this stress, if u drop dead today, he wouldnt even think twice about remarrying within a year.

Oh girl no time for dolling oooh, let me tell u wot works for me.... when my hubby begins acting funny, I just distant myself completely. If he like make e use e head waka, if he refuses the eat, no problem, I and my kids eats the food in his very presence, if he ask questions I give straight answers, I tell you he cant carry on for more than 3-4 days he will be on his kneels begging unlike before I use to cry and beg at his kneels. he now knows that Kaki no be leather and he wonders where I get my strength from cos he know I also do not have friends.

I got this tip from Nairaland and it's been working for me. Please stop licking his ass and live ur life.
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by Godmystrength: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
pickabeau1: Another testimony from the Nairaland school

I hope you are happy

Who are you talking to now??our principal? grin
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by pickabeau1: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Godmystrength: Who are you talking to now??our principal? grin

I reject am....

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by Godmystrength: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

I reject am....

tongue tongue tongue

reject wetin? you no be student from the school ni?
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by pickabeau1: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Godmystrength: reject wetin? you no be student from the school ni?

i no dey..
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by cococandy(f): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Who am I seeing? smiley
How are you?
Been a while.

my new moniker may confuse you for a while yet cheesy

Shaakasi: cry cry so so sad...
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by Godmystrength: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

i no dey..
tah!! you full every classroom o......
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by magictouch: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
pickabeau1: Another testimony from the Nairaland school

I hope you are happy

Well I cant completely say that I am happy cos I dont like the fact that I have to ignore my husband sometimes but since that is the only language he understands and responds to, I got to apply it. I use to weep at his feet each time we had issues, he walks over me and let me cry till my eyes are swollen. but these days, he is the one doing the begging. though am very careful how I apply it sha.
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by pickabeau1: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
magictouch:

Well I cant completely say that I am happy cos I dont like the fact that I have to ignore my husband sometimes but since that is the only language he understands and respond to, I got to apply it. I use to weep at his feet each time we had issues, he walks over me and let me cry till my eyes are swollen. but these days, he is the one doing the begging. though am very careful how I apply it sha.

i can appreciate where you are coming from but mind games in a marriage are never the best
Nothing works like communication in my opinion

Godmystrength: tah!! you full every classroom o......

who sai..u sef tah!.. i will never advocate mind games or divorce as some are wont to do
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by Godmystrength: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
pickabeau1: who sai..u sef tah!.. i will never advocate mind games or divorce as some are wont to do

I say.
Na you sabi....
Anything you like advocate o. OPs go still do wetin they like tongue tongue
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by pickabeau1: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Exactly... personal responsibility

Godmystrength: I say.
Na you sabi....
Anything you like advocate o. OPs go still do wetin they like tongue tongue
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by Eddlad: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by Shaakasi(f): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
cococandy: Who am I seeing? smiley
How are you?
Been a while.

my new moniker may confuse you for a while yet cheesy

Awwwwww sweetheart where have u been??
Its rili been a while tho
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by cococandy(f): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Been around wink
Shaakasi:

Awwwwww sweetheart where have u been??
Its rili been a while tho
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by flyingdutchman(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Madam, its painful. I feel you. You have got to fight. Don't fight your husband but fight the circumstances (including compulsive spending). I discovered that when you share a lot, you'll survive. How? You two should totally admit you're in a mess. How do u fight the mess? Declare a period of intense fasting and prayer. BOTH OF YOU.
Re: Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To by ifyalways(f): 6:54am On Sep 05, 2014
OP, I simply wish you whatever you wish yourself.

Good gracious heavens! Arrrrrrgh angry

We(society,mothers,parents,religious houses) have failed in parenting really. Let the weak find strenght,Oh Lord. Amin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unromantic Husband / Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) / Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.