Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Call For Programmers - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Call For Programmers (664 Views)

Limited Opportunities For Programmers. / Nice Books For Programmers And Intending Programmers. / Free I.T Counseling For Programmers, Free Ebook And Free Training Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call For Programmers by silvolexy(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2014
Can you use any programming package? Do you have any idea on HTML, CSS, PHP. We at DasilvaConcept Wants to set up the first and the biggest social network of our time... A network without limitation, a network that will link people in the world, a network that can call any network anywhere in the world.... The best, The biggest, The fastest and widest coverage.
If you are interested in this dream, Please call 09035547178.......
We celebrate you...
Re: Call For Programmers by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Call For Programmers by Olyboy16(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
silvolexy: Can you use any programming package? Do you have any idea on HTML, CSS, PHP. We at DasilvaConcept Wants to set up the first and the biggest social network of our time... A network without limitation, a network that will link people in the world, a network that can call any network anywhere in the world.... The best, The biggest, The fastest and widest coverage.
If you are interested in this dream, Please call 09035547178.......
We celebrate you...
cant you just drop your email? Calling is very encouraging
Re: Call For Programmers by silvolexy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
There are only few slots left... We are recuiting 20members and we have 15 members left.. Please the first five to call or mail me @ silvolexy.com with the heading: Programmer Resume/new...
Re: Call For Programmers by silvolexy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
My mail. Silvolexy@gmail.com
Re: Call For Programmers by CashdownNG: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
silvolexy:
There are only few slots left... We are recuiting 20members and we have 15 members left.. Please the first five to call or mail me @ silvolexy.com with the heading: Programmer Resume/new...

dude social network is so a red market... why do you need 20 programmers for? are you paying them all or is it an equity thing? it's imperative that you make your intentions plain..
all the best

(1) (Reply)

Intern / IT Staff / In Of Somewhere For My Siwes / Am Seeking 6months Industrial Training From Any Ict Related Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.