Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items (8409 Views)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
I am still expecting your Agent to comment here. Being the one to be taking orders, does it not make sense for him to be monitoring this thread?
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by ariyebaba(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op!

Am waiting........................

makadrake:

Yes, I just did. Will contact the seller once I get off the road.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by drakeskull(m): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
watching too and waiting for agents' answer
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by MazadoGoodman: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
drakeskull:

Thank you. I already sent you a mail as regards the order.

"Hello,

The item you are interested in has a rating of 6 / 10 meaning its not that clean i.e it will have some scuffs and scratches. Below is the description.

ITEM IS IN GOOD CONDITION WITH SEVERAL SCRATCHES/SCUFFS RESULTED FROM NORMAL USE. REMOTE CONTROL SHOWS A HIGHER WEAR.

It is also important to note that the item costs $39.29 and shipping to my place will be charged at $44.19 for ground shipping (cheapest). I would suggest you look for a clean one at a good price and free shipping to my place on ebay.

Cheers"

Now about your question. I can pick up craiglist listed package for you in chicago. You get to pay commission+item cost+shipping to nigeria.
Secondly, I dont unlock phones but you can buy unlock codes for phones on ebay. I know a seller but you can only buy for GSM carriers (e.g t-mobile, at&t) and not CDMA (na long thing but you might be lucky to see nigerian mobile unlocking geeks)

Thirdly, though items on digicircle are genuine and top notch. Prices drop daily but they will charge you Shipping and Labor Charge (SH/L) to my location.

Feel free to ask any other question.

Thanks for the response. Advice noted & applied. But as suggested by other posters, your agent who is going to be your point man in Nigeria, really need to put in a presence here and be available in flesh to be checked out ( identified, varified, confimmed & validated) by the Nairalanders (or clients) who can...

2 Likes

Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sorry guys. am the agent (yinka). not logged in to nairaland for a while, been doing much of this on WhatsApp. You can post your queations and enquiry. I will attend to it or he does as well. Am also available on WhatsApp.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ehuatamuigunisi: I am still expecting your Agent to comment here. Being the one to be taking orders, does it not make sense for him to be monitoring this thread?

I'm here now bro. post your questions pls
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Just in..Thanks Tola, shipping out this morning

Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by tonjeola(m): 6:21am On Sep 08, 2014
drakeskull: watching too and waiting for agents' answer
See as una yany like say he can't arrange for any person to come comment
Ehuatamuigunisi: I am still expecting your Agent to comment here. Being the one to be taking orders, does it not make sense for him to be monitoring this thread?
drakeskull: watching too and waiting for agents' answer
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2014
tonjeola:

No such thing would happen. spoken to a lot of people over phone and WhatsApp and had a deal with them. He's the one running the thread, I do the clearing and delivery so that is y I've been of thread. That would change, following the thread now. My number is on the first page of the thread, you can contact me if need be. Regards
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by kentochi(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2014
like I said before
space is booked.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by tonjeola(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2014
kentochi: like I said before
space is booked.
keep booking spaces....lolz
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by ariyebaba(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Where is Makadrake in Chicago,U S of A ?

Am watching....................................
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
ariyebaba: Where is Makadrake in Chicago,U S of A ?

Am watching....................................

You are higly welcome to calumet city, you'll most def find me there with open arms smiley
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by ariyebaba(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
U r welcome back......................

cheesy

makadrake:

You are higly welcome to calumet city, you'll most def find me there with open arms smiley
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
MazadoGoodman:

Thanks for the response. Advice noted & applied. But as suggested by other posters, your agent who is going to be your point man in Nigeria, really need to put in a presence here and be available in flesh to be checked out ( identified, varified, confimmed & validated) by the Nairalanders (or clients) who can...

( identified, varified, confimmed & validated) I like those words

Era of free launch has gone
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ehuatamuigunisi:

( identified, varified, confimmed & validated) I like those words

Era of free launch has gone

Why not call and arrange a time to hook up with him. I guess he has replied and informed all to ask any ?. Call him to fix an appointment with him, he also has an employer so u can both agree on the best time.

Cheers!
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by kennyman20(m): 2:09am On Sep 09, 2014
makadrake:

Why not call and arrange a time to hook up with him. I guess he has replied and informed all to ask any ?. Call him to fix an appointment with him, he also has an employer so u can both agree on the best time.

Cheers!

nobody is making an arrangement to meet up with anybody here.. Tell us your lagos office address.. U sound unprofessional and truth be told.. U sound like a scammer.. This's how that foolish JESUSWITHUS started... My fellow NAIRALANDERS... Check,double check,tripple check before you give out your hard earned money to anybody on this thread... What i meant by check is for you to do your proper investigation.. I can still bring JESUSWIThUS thread for people to see..

He ran away with people money... Thats absoulte rubbish.. My man.. If you are real... Post your USA address here, your agent office address as well... People need to meet your agent in the office and not an arranged place... My people.. The incidence of JESUSWITHUS still haunts.. U're not part of the victims but i watched how everything started and ended.. Its such a sorrowful ending.. Thats why am advicing you to watch out so as to avoid the unnecessary sorrowful ending... Not all that glitters is gold.. All the best..

I owe u alot of apology if at the end of the day.. U arent a scammer but terming u a suspect is the best way to go about it for now.. Cos.. Its high time.. We say NO to useless bunch of people who are tarnishing the image of our country.. WE ARENT FOOLS.. WE JUST THOUGHT WE CAN TRUST ANYONE AND PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT..

2 Likes

Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 09, 2014
kennyman20:

nobody is making an arrangement to meet up with anybody here.. Tell us your lagos office address.. U sound unprofessional and truth be told.. U sound like a scammer.. This's how that foolish JESUSWITHUS started... My fellow NAIRALANDERS... Check,double check,tripple check before you give out your hard earned money to anybody on this thread... What i meant by check is for you to do your proper investigation.. I can still bring JESUSWIThUS thread for people to see..

He ran away with people money... Thats absoulte rubbish.. My man.. If you are real... Post your USA address here, your agent office address as well... People need to meet your agent in the office and not an arranged place... My people.. The incidence of JESUSWITHUS still haunts.. U're not part of the victims but i watched how everything started and ended.. Its such a sorrowful ending.. Thats why am advicing you to watch out so as to avoid the unnecessary sorrowful ending... Not all that glitters is gold.. All the best..

I owe u alot of apology if at the end of the day.. U arent a scammer but terming u a suspect is the best way to go about it for now.. Cos.. Its high time.. We say NO to useless bunch of people who are tarnishing the image of our country.. WE ARENT FOOLS.. WE JUST THOUGHT WE CAN TRUST ANYONE AND PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT..

With you 100%

2 Likes

Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 09, 2014
No more free launch!!!

Just give us 10 convincing reasons why we should trust you with our hard earned money.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 09, 2014
Ehuatamuigunisi:

With you 100%

With reference to my last post, I specifically stated it I'm open for questions and been out of nairaland for some time cos of schedule. As he stated in his reply to @MazadoGoodman that av got an employer, I work as well and can squeeze out time to meet you to satisfy your curiosity. I'm his agent here cos am the contact that clears items and you pick up from me.

No scam post have been posted all through the thread and we both have people that has contacted us and we've never requested for payment if the deal won't favour the buyer.

We aren't asking for money here so if you feel it's not safe for you here then follow your instinct. Av had a chat with @femexp and gotten him a laptop with our own money without receiving a dime from him based on agreement and this is the same person that wants to order for 56 pair of shoes but advised him as regards the price and ETA to Nigeria which wouldn't favour him. This is a social forum and you have channels to each us.

We all should do what would pay us as we both aren't spamming the whole place.

Regards
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by padsmart: 6:17am On Sep 09, 2014
wealthschemes:

With reference to my last post, I specifically stated it I'm open for questions and been out of nairaland for some time cos of schedule. As he stated in his reply to @MazadoGoodman that av got an employer, I work as well and can squeeze out time to meet you to satisfy your curiosity. I'm his agent here cos am the contact that clears items and you pick up from me.

No scam post have been posted all through the thread and we both have people that has contacted us and we've never requested for payment if the deal won't favour the buyer.

We aren't asking for money here so if you feel it's not safe for you here then follow your instinct. Av had a chat with @femexp and gotten him a laptop with our own money without receiving a dime from him based on agreement and this is the same person that wants to order for 56 pair of shoes but advised him as regards the price and ETA to Nigeria which wouldn't favour him. This is a social forum and you have channels to each us.

We all should do what would pay us as we both aren't spamming the whole place.

Regards
All these your explanation hasn't answered the question. Where is your address both here and in Chicago?
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 09, 2014
padsmart:
All these your explanation hasn't answered the question. Where is your address both here and in Chicago?

I'm his contact here, we meet either in berger(home) or my workplace (ikeja). As for him, he's in calumet city and you can find his num, bb pin email on the first page.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by supermuyi: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
wealthschemes:
I'm his contact here, we meet either in berger(home) or my workplace (ikeja). As for him, he's in calumet city and you can find his num, bb pin email on the first page.
wealthschemes:

We've heard all this before, though u may have good intentions, people still won't be convinced till they see your track records. Is your agent available for me to meet him on Thursday?
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2014
supermuyi:

We've heard all this before, though u may have good intentions, people still won't be convinced till they see your track records. Is your agent available for me to meet him on Thursday?

You can call me on friday evening or saturday morning pls. Thursday would be a very busy day for me. Regards
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by tonjeola(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
wealthschemes:

You can call me on friday evening or saturday morning pls. Thursday would be a very busy day for me. Regards
is ur office hiden?
others put Nigeria address on the 1st page of their thread, why urs different?
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by ariyebaba(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
I really appreciate the effort of stanby thread watchers for their good job.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2014
As said before, I have paid a paid job. I'm just his contact person here, any order shipped is cleared and collected by me, when orders get to him, he updates it with pix and other proofs, I call u up when it gets to Nigeria for onward collection.

Its important to note that most orders received are even from people outside nairaland since launching of this thread. You're not being forced or coerced into placing your order if your mind isn't right. No one is forcing anyone or have I asked for cash from anyone or has anyone complained? You can only watch as events unfold.

If anyone wants to order, let him or her do so with all eyes opened. This isn't a scam thread cos we know how such will forever hurt business.

If it doesn't feel right with you, then follow your instinct.
Regards
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
Get this brand new facebook phone (HTC First) with free power bank+free shipping as low as 32k.

specs: 1gb RAM, 16 gb internal memory, superb screen but pls note that it doesnt have a mem card slot.

Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by femexsp: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
guys go n check my profile,am a victim of henry okechukwu scam,am also as careful as u all are.
No body pay me,am still making money frm d little importation am doing,am trying to maximise my profit.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by femexsp: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
guys go n check my profile,am a victim of henry okechukwu scam,am also as careful as u all are.
No body pay me,am still making money frm d little importation am doing,am trying to maximise my profit.
am on what apps n i have a laptop for sale
add me up
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by femexsp: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2014
for sale

Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by femexsp: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2014
4G ram 650 Hard disk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Sell The Best Powerbanks In Nigeria: Xiaomi Powerbanks / ODIS-S 4.3.3 Free Download / Phone Prices Keeps Dropping!!! (ALL SOLD OUT!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.