Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation (38156 Views)

Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
4 years is too long not to have engaged that lady.

Everyone to his own sense..

7 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
This happens often!!

However,i blame the guy not the girl!When a lady loves,she loves with her whole heart,and would be more than willing to marry the guy she's in love with.The love will make her wait for even 5yrs for the guy to propose to her!!!But alas,the guy has no plan for her...Too bad

14 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by macof(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
hushmail: d scene above gets repeated over n over again

why dont pple learn from others mistake?

Each party shld what he or she expects upfront to avoid such situations

That's rubbish. Why be in a relationship u don't plan on moving to the next level?
Why act like you love and care for that person when you only in it for fun.

guys like this disgust me, if such an idiot tried this with my family or friend I would destroy his life.

I jst dey vex as I dey read the thing angry

10 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Danhumprey: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Damn! I so much love this conversation!grin

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by macof(m): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
mencade5: bllod of Jesus!

That means she had been keeping a separate guy one side as a substitute when you disapoint her.

Chaiii chaiiii.....evil women everywhere.

Why won't she go with another guy?. Why settle for a relationship when you don't have a plan.
Even if it's small traditional wedding

Africans of today are jst all about misplaced priorities
Let her go if you don't want to make her feel secure

Back in the old days relationships are built on the intention of marriage and family

People of today are only in it for fun, later you dump her

6 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by macof(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Truckpusher: No sane man would keep a girl for four years ............... what are the things to explore when you finally marry her? undecided

Say no to long-term relationship.

I can't marry a girl that stayed and fuccked one guy for good four years it is as good as they getting maried....Haba wetin I wan see again na? undecided

Honestly the girl is already used and dumped. no sane man knowing that she spent 4years with a man would takeher seriously

but these ladies would not learn from stories like this, they would open themselves up totally for a man they aren't married to

4 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Sixix: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
Good for her cheesy

Most females need relationship education as much as sex education undecided

2 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
1. Mistakes human make in life , the guy is not ready and you are forcing him. angry
2. There is supposed to be a relationship before marriage. That is given. Whether fours years or eight years, it is immaterial.
3. The man is sincere based on this story. wink
4. A typical African would want to be pregnant thereby forcing the guy to embark on a sojourn he was not prepared for. kiss
5. Francis part is really funny...imagine how the innocent ones are being framed cry
6. What can #120,000 do in the economy of today. Even ordinary attachment it can not buy. The salary is poor maybe pay rent, food and transport without savings etc. embarassed
7. By the way, she is not working...meaning that she has to suck the man die. shocked

In short Jona's four years in power is not favoring relationships. Have you noticed that most men are no longer marrying again?
And he wants another four years.Haba. I feel for this lady seriously. embarassed

Jona nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin

13 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by sammieguze(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
hahaha... see film show

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by sirjohnson(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
They all always have the believe they will get married before the end of the year.

11 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Omonoba1: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
umm! the guy is a die-hard player..
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
grin hehehe, funny passage. No b d two of dem spend d 4 years 2geda? Abi d guy age get 'pause' button ... Maybe d gurl was 14 when she met d bros and nw she's an adult. Make she wait smal til tinz become fully ripe.

4 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by emeryj(f): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
mencade5: especially when the thing don slack finish. Na one innocent man them go carry the thing give.

Shioorrrr!

Both of you, that's a terrible thing to say!

3 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Olusanya333(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thats why I don't date or do relationship.But Ladies think otherwise nd i can't deceive anybody bcus i have a beating heart too,can't imagine a lady get hurts. *#TeamNoMarriage*#

2 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by ify84(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
the guy is funny and professional in his post but I pity d girl.....ladies, if after 6months he is not talking about marriage or when he desire to marry u. ....open doors for others.... while u keep him on d background...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by xynerise: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
If you notice a funny attitude in your partner, don't doubt the first thing your mind tells you.

11 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by lightwriter(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Its the gurl dat just av an hidden agenda already.. A substitute who she wana let in in a rush..The guy may want a more secured earnings... .Its just a prototype of what happened to me.. Aldo my total years in d relatnshp isn't up to two years yet.. Even d proposing tin is just few months old... The next questn she asked is 'are u ready for Marriage??.. And I said Capital NO.. U knew ma job isn't permanent yet.. A better future is what I'm thinking of Not a celebrating present... And away she flew... The next 3weeks she invited me for her engagement '' and I laffd and wished her well..
I totally agree with u that d gal in question might have an hidden agenda. Or on the other hand, it might just be pure eagerness 2 know her fate. Wether she's has a secure future with you already or not. Cos with four years in a particular relationship, she has surer spent her irrevocable years on u.

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by okotv(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
now this one is strong....four years....its only God that would allow me marry such
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Four years was too long for the girl to know the supposedly "bus-stop of the marriage.
Except she is just a very young girl like 19, having fun then four years ain't a big deal.
Relationships naturally get boring even after three to four f*#ks so the guy tried staying for four years.
There is no sweet relationship people. Don't be deceived. People fight themselves internally to stay in love. Marriage like every other successful thing in life is "hard work".
If that conversation happened within a day, then the girl rushed that very important conversation.

TO ME, THE GIRL IS NOT SMART.
TO ME, THE GUY KNOWS GIRLS EXPECT A "BUS STOP" AT THE VERY BEGINNING AND AS A RESPONSIBLE AFRICAN MAN HE SHOULD HAVE DEFINED IT AT THE START.

Conclusion: The guy in question is not a good man and I am not saying I am a good man but the lady in question was having fun at first now she is desperate and she is not smart with regards to how to go about it. When your parents told you to keep yourself, when Jesus said stay away from fornication you say na lie. You go dey suck another mans trunk you wan come tie am down.

You don't need a lot of money to settle down.

Is marriage sweet? You can read here: http://www.nairamode.com/2014/02/a-friend-of-mine-coming-back-from-uk-is.html

5 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
Rubbish
If after 6months I dnt knw where the relationship is heading to, I quit.
My mom and dad never dated but got married and they stayed by each other till my dads last breath.

8 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by okotv(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
Olusanya333: Thats why I don't date or do relationship.But Ladies think otherwise nd i can't deceive anybody bcus i have a beating heart too,can't imagine a lady get hurts. *#TeamNoMarriage*#
visit my thread about those who dont want to get married and share your reasons please
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by mbizzy(f): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
Summariez please
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by arabbunkum: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
That guy should go for a psychiatrist test. Why should you waste four years of your life with a lady that you don't intend to marry? So all his 'milk of life ' for four good years just wasted like that?

2 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by poiZon: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
walexzee11: Lolzzzzzzz... ....The guy's reply is damn funny ironically also wisdom oriented..... ..Ladies finds it difficult to understand this kind of guy cos they hate being told the truth....It seems me and the guy are on thesame page!!!

abeg which book or novel this ur page dey? for like read am
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Asek1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Funny convo but that guy is a no brainer. What's the essence of keeping a girl that long when you do not have her in the picture of your future plans
Ironic world ai must say undecided

5 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Sixix: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Keneking: 1. Mistakes human make in life , the guy is not ready and you are forcing him.
2. There is supposed to be a relationship before marriage. That is given. Whether fours years or eight years, it is immaterial.
3. The man is sincere based on this story.
4. A typical African would want to be pregnant thereby forcing the guy to embark on a sojourn he was not prepared for.

Are you serious?

A responsible person should know whether they can and would marry the person with whom they are into a relationship WITHIN a month and before going to a relationship both parties must table out what they want and the aims for going into that relationship. If they fail to do so, they are solely responsible for whatever happens afterwards.

As for me, I intend to follow all the Yoruba pre-marriage stages to the letter. I don't play games undecided

4 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by pansophist(m): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
okparaugo: 4 years is too long not to have engaged that lady.

Everyone to his own sense..

The girl share some of the blames too. How can she be dating a guy for that long and asking him after four years his plans towards her? Some Girls see marriage as a reward after a long term relationship and some boys dont.

I pity her sha.

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by chemystery: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Its the gurl dat just av an hidden agenda already.. A substitute who she wana let in in a rush..The guy may want a more secured earnings... .Its just a prototype of what happened to me.. Aldo my total years in d relatnshp isn't up to two years yet.. Even d proposing tin is just few months old... The next questn she asked is 'are u ready for Marriage??.. And I said Capital NO.. U knew ma job isn't permanent yet.. A better future is what I'm thinking of Not a celebrating present... And away she flew... The next 3weeks she invited me for her engagement '' and I laffd and wished her well..
you can just imagine! You made her your priority whilst she made you an option and still wants you to marry her yet all ladies hearing that will come here to cry foul. This guy in this story is very nice but the lady is just rushing everything. We aint like ladies. We have to take our time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Sixix: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
3cycle: Rubbish
If after 6months I dnt knw where the relationship is heading to, I quit.
My mom and dad never dated but got married and they stayed by each other till my dads last breath.

Abi o, six months is even too much.
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by poiZon: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
nicechic: Some guys don't have conscience

some chics dont deserve guys with conscience.

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Justicemy: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Wetin concein me

2 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
And soo? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.