Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

NYSC(Batch B)Stream 2:Is Redeployment Based On Security Ground Possible?? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC(Batch B)Stream 2:Is Redeployment Based On Security Ground Possible?? (1125 Views)

How Long Does NYSC Online Redeployment Take / 2016 NYSC BATCH A Time Table [pic] / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC(Batch B)Stream 2:Is Redeployment Based On Security Ground Possible?? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2014
Have we been deceived by NYSC..On a countless number of occassion,i had heard the D.G brid.gen Johnson Olawumi on FRCN stating categorically that redeployment is based on 3 grounds..(a)marital ground,females only (b)health ground and (c)security ground...we were deployed to Bauchi but registered at mangu,Jos...we applied for redeployment based on security ground and for the past 3 days our petitions has not yet been granted.there are rumours that the governor of Bauchi requested that we serve in his state..it took time before our redeployment forms were collected..they granted the request of those redeploying on health and marital grounds but for those of us redeploying on security ground nothing is been said about us rather they asked us to report at the NYSC Secretariat in Bauchi at a stipulated date..they even told us to receive our fate in good faith..Are we the only stream 2 corpers treated these way..Was redeployment based only on marital and health grounds for stream 2 corpers posted to security threatened states..Won't they grant us redeployment based on security grounds...From a perplexed otondo...
Re: NYSC(Batch B)Stream 2:Is Redeployment Based On Security Ground Possible?? by semasir: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2014
u will be considered.....it took time for mine too at Zamfara to be considered
Re: NYSC(Batch B)Stream 2:Is Redeployment Based On Security Ground Possible?? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
semasir: u will be considered.....it took time for mine too at Zamfara to be considered
tnx for d info..i had dt in other camps,it took no time for dox redeploying on security ground to be considered..y is ours taking time?...fingers crossed..we still day observe..
Re: NYSC(Batch B)Stream 2:Is Redeployment Based On Security Ground Possible?? by Aigonline(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mine was very easy and fast, was deployed to GOMBE nd we went to benue state camp to register. After registering I immediately applied for redeployment to Niger state and it was granted in less than 25mins.
Re: NYSC(Batch B)Stream 2:Is Redeployment Based On Security Ground Possible?? by matilda4christ(f): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2014
If the state Governor as rumoured, is insisting that we posted to Bauchi should do our primary Assignment in his state.He must sign a written document to be held responsible for anything that happens to us because it is against our wish..
Re: NYSC(Batch B)Stream 2:Is Redeployment Based On Security Ground Possible?? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
matilda4christ: If the state Governor as rumoured, is insisting that we posted to Bauchi should do our primary Assignment in his state.He must sign a written document to be held responsible for anything that happens to us because it is against our wish..
I concur ooo...our lives is being jeopardised...
Re: NYSC(Batch B)Stream 2:Is Redeployment Based On Security Ground Possible?? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
Aigonline: Mine was very easy and fast, was deployed to GOMBE nd we went to benue state camp to register. After registering I immediately applied for redeployment to Niger state and it was granted in less than 25mins.
pls which year did you serve?r u in batch B
Re: NYSC(Batch B)Stream 2:Is Redeployment Based On Security Ground Possible?? by Aigonline(m): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
Daninya1: pls which year did you serve?r u in batch B
Yes am also in this years 2014 batch B stream 2

(1) (Reply)

2015 FCT ABUJA Whatsapp Group (B15) - Stream 2 Only / Faith Of Corpers That Has Not Received February Allowance / NYSC Corp Members In Camp Sneak Out To Smoke W**d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.