Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

List Of Top Application For Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Top Application For Android (2925 Views)

Best Font Application For Android / How To Download Whatapp Application For Nokia 2700 Classic / Chatting Application For Andriod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Top Application For Android by AdexAbbey(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Please i need the list of top must have application on android...

Thanks in advance...
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tattoo Cam

FIFA 15

Nairaland App grin

Cam Scanner

B1 Free Archiver

whatsapp

Music Mixer

let me go and think of more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Top Application For Android by ITgenuis: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Candy Crush Saga grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: List Of Top Application For Android by rattlesnake(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
Karmasutra...btw congrats on Ur new phone....I saw u today
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by AdexAbbey(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thanks for taking ur time to reply me...

U guyz rocks!!!
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by cirmuell(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
rattlesnake: Karmasutra...btw congrats on Ur new phone....I saw u today
Karmasutra? shocked U need Jesus!

6 Likes

Re: List Of Top Application For Android by oyatmicah(m): 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
flappy bird grin
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by AdexAbbey(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
cirmuell: Karmasutra? shocked U need Jesus!

Jesus & kamasutra...

Are they the same thing
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by AdexAbbey(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
oyatmicah: flappy bird grin

of what use is dis one sir?
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by cirmuell(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
AdexAbbey:

Jesus & kamasutra...

Are they the same thing
you say?
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by youngnapo: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
AdexAbbey:

Jesus & kamasutra...

Are they the same thing
grin grin grin grin grin You got me cracking.
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by AdexAbbey(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
youngnapo:
grin grin grin grin grin You got me cracking.

I tryna knw there relationship nah...
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by DjAndroid: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
AdexAbbey: Thanks for taking ur time to reply me...

U guyz rocks!!!

Wrong grammar.
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by alotofgrace(m): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
TRUECALLER, OR CIA
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by SpaceGoat: 4:28am On Sep 04, 2014
bruvs, woo your nairaland crush stlyly on nairaland ...

Male guys click here https://www.nairaland.com/1886882/finally-10-how-too-woo#26005461

Female girls click here https://www.nairaland.com/1886889/finally-10-how-woo-nairaland
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by qadeerkug(m): 6:09am On Sep 04, 2014
cirmuell: Karmasutra? shocked U need Jesus!
hahahaha
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by jaybee104(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2014
exposed installer(root)
greenify(root)
titanium backup (root)
swipe keyboard ....etc
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by gift01: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Tattoo Cam

FIFA 15

Nairaland App grin

Cam Scanner

B1 Free Archiver

whatsapp

Music Mixer

let me go and think of more
this your Username dey spoil person mind
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by AdexAbbey(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2014
DjAndroid:

Wrong grammar.

U can correct me...
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by Aphex(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2014
AdexAbbey:

U can correct me...
''u guys rock'' and not ''u guys rocks'' Plural noun with singular verb and singular noun with plural verb. B.t.w, what are the must apps every rooted android should have? Cool ones @ all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Application For Android by femidejulius(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2014
1. Typing on android may be a difficult task.. For keyboard, u must have : SwiftKey
2. Browsing app? Try: Opera mini. You can use it to download and u can open more than 10 tabs at a time. It also saves data.
3. Dx toolbox : This is one of the best apps ever. I love it. U can use it to minimize dats consumption. U can ban all dos unwanted spam messages from ur network provider. All dos silly msgs from 33500 etc etc. U can also ban calls from numbers u don't want. It also can be used to download the latest version of apps even b4 such apps are available on playstore. It also clean up your memory thereby making ur phone to function more efficiently. Etc etc.
4. Flashlight : Wt dis app, u are rest assure u have no reason to worry about ur phone not having a torch light. It comes handy.
5. Go sms pro: So lovely. Now I can use password for my private message. I can hide msgs from anyone. I can even tell dis app to send a msg to a friend celebrating his birthday at exactly 12am so I can b d first to wish him birthday and guess wat, d app send d msg on my behalf while I am busy enjoying my sleep.
6. Mp3 cutter : I like a part of my favorite music on my phone and I just wanna use dt part for my phone's ring out tune, dis is just the perfect app
7. Mx player.. It plays different formats of video and also plays the video I haven't even finished downloading from the net.
8. YouTube : It allows you to easily view videos on YouTube as the name suggests.
9. Quickoffice : Whether you want to view pdf or documents saved in Microsoft Word or excel or u want to create documents using Microsoft Excel or Word, dis is the app u just might need.
10. TuneinRadio Pro: You leave Lagos for Kaduna or Kaduna for Asaba and u feel like listening to your favourite radio programmes on radio, y don't u open dis app and search for your radio or the town or city ur radio stations is situated? Then u are on to your favourite programme. U can even record it and the data consumption is minimal.

Dats all for now.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Top Application For Android by bobojoshua(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2014
femidejulius: 1. Typing on android may be a difficult task.. For keyboard, u must have : SwiftKey
2. Browsing app? Try: Opera mini. You can use it to download and u can open more than 10 tabs at a time. It also saves data.
3. Dx toolbox : This is one of the best apps ever. I love it. U can use it to minimize dats consumption. U can ban all dos unwanted spam messages from ur network provider. All dos silly msgs from 33500 etc etc. U can also ban calls from numbers u don't want. It also can be used to download the latest version of apps even b4 such apps are available on playstore. It also clean up your memory thereby making ur phone to function more efficiently. Etc etc.
4. Flashlight : Wt dis app, u are rest assure u have no reason to worry about ur phone not having a torch light. It comes handy.
5. Go sms pro: So lovely. Now I can use password for my private message. I can hide msgs from anyone. I can even tell dis app to send a msg to a friend celebrating his birthday at exactly 12am so I can b d first to wish him birthday and guess wat, d app send d msg on my behalf while I am busy enjoying my sleep.
6. Mp3 cutter : I like a part of my favorite music on my phone and I just wanna use dt part for my phone's ring out tune, dis is just the perfect app
7. Mx player.. It plays different formats of video and also plays the video I haven't even finished downloading from the net.
8. YouTube : It allows you to easily view videos on YouTube as the name suggests.
9. Quickoffice : Whether you want to view pdf or documents saved in Microsoft Word or excel or u want to create documents using Microsoft Excel or Word, dis is the app u just might need.
10. TuneinRadio Pro: You leave Lagos for Kaduna or Kaduna for Asaba and u feel like listening to your favourite radio programmes on radio, y don't u open dis app and search for your radio or the town or city ur radio stations is situated? Then u are on to your favourite programme. U can even record it and the data consumption is minimal.

Dats all for now.
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by swisscarter(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2014
Fifa 15 expected to be released this month 23th-26th

And gonna be free for android and ios users

http://www.fifagamenews.com/fifa-15-release-dates/
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by DjAndroid: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2014
Aphex: ''u guys rock'' and not ''u guys rocks'' Plural noun with singular verb and singular noun with plural verb. B.t.w, what are the must apps every rooted android should have? Cool ones @ all

Thank you my guy!

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Application For Android by Aphex(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
DjAndroid:

Thank you my guy!
U're welcome

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Application For Android by dondiggy: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
femidejulius:
d language is in Chinese, How can I change d language
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by AdexAbbey(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Aphex: ''u guys rock'' and not ''u guys rocks'' Plural noun with singular verb and singular noun with plural verb. B.t.w, what are the must apps every rooted android should have? Cool ones @ all

What else
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by AdexAbbey(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
femidejulius: 1. Typing on android may be a difficult task.. For keyboard, u must have : SwiftKey

Dats all for now.

Thank so much bro...
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by femidejulius(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
dondiggy:
d language is in Chinese, How can I change d language

The language is often in English when u first download it. It however will change later to Chinese. Try to learn d keys as fast as u can before the language changes. Normally, it takes up to weeks before it changes and even when it does, some things will remain in English.
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by Lexusgs430: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
gift01: this your Username dey spoil person mind

Wetin your eye find go dere? Abi you wan tell us sometin?
Re: List Of Top Application For Android by AdexAbbey(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Wetin your eye find go dere? Abi you wan tell us sometin?

cool grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The World's Smallest Android Phone With 2.4inches Screen Size + Specs / Top Sites To Download PPSSP Android Games For Free / China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.