Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) (4504 Views)

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / Am Hoter Than P,square, Flavour,iyanya,(photo) / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by LaurelP(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
There's no doubt dat these guys are blazing hot! But its hard to choose the hottest among them.
Go to their shows and see how ladies faint when they remove dia clothes Lol!

So whom among them is the hottest and what's your reason? See their pics

FLAVOUR N'ABANIA

Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by LaurelP(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by LaurelP(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
IYANYA

Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by LaurelP(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2014

Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by LaurelP(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
LYNXXX

Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by LaurelP(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2014

Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
D last guy is on point,i mean lynxxx embarassed
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by LaurelP(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
PETER

Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by jennylove7575(f): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
None if dem is hot.. Too much muscles and flat belly...not my thing...I love men without muscles and slight pot belly...

1 Like

Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Beckybeky(f): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lynxxx
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
Remove iyanya from that list. See im black belle. Phucking hate the guy. Always pulling of his shirt when performing, even if itz outside on a winter season, he'll say "I feel hot out here, shudda take off my shirt".

7 Likes

Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by marieolae(f): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
Iyana so fine mehn but lynxx gives me a bit of dat light skinned love. Who do I choose?
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by alhajimikehell(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
jennylove7575: None if dem is hot.. Too much muscles and flat belly...not my thing...I love men without muscles and slight pot belly...
is that possible?? muscles and pot belly??
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by marieolae(f): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
urhoboman: Remove iyanya from that list. See im black belle. Phucking hate the guy. Always pulling of his shirt when performing, even if itz outside on a winter season, he'll say "I feel hot out here, shudda take off my shirt".
the ladies love it. His making his millions and his doing a lot better than some nairaland poverty cursed guys
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by LaurelP(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
urhoboman: Remove iyanya from that list. See im black belle. Phucking hate the guy. Always pulling of his shirt when performing, even if itz outside on a winter season, he'll say "I feel hot out here, shudda take off my shirt".

Girls faint when they see him
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by LaurelP(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
jennylove7575: None if dem is hot.. Too much muscles and flat belly...not my thing...I love men without muscles and slight pot belly...

Like Timaya
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by destante(f): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Gurrrl you spoke my mind. That slight pot belly thing ehn.. cheesy Where is cikoloko and buskie13 :p Hard muscles and flat tomy in men is neh...
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
OP that started this thread must be gay. sad
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
What are you talking about? I can't feel no heat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by kolubo(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: Iyana so fine mehn but lynxx gives me a bit of dat light skinned love. Who do I choose?
Choose me and i will give you what your heart desire.
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Logicalmindy: OP that started this thread must be gay. sad
a aaahhh y jump into conclusion. Okay what if you started a thread on "how some1 raped his mama" and I made a comment saying "you must be the person" how will you feel #justSaying!
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Where are the "hot" guys?

All I see is shirtless dudes. tongue
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by MrCork: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
..those two mofo cant spek English and i get more women than them...ama baller...truss me; angry

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
lols. Are u sure ure nt jealous tongue
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
MuhdG: a aaahhh y jump into conclusion. Okay what if you started a thread on "how some1 raped his mama" and I made a comment saying "you must be the person" how will you feel #justSaying!

I can't start that type of thread. tongue
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
Logicalmindy:

I can't start that type of thread. tongue
fair enough. Bt still you shouldn't have made such an unpleasant comment
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by marieolae(f): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
kolubo: Choose me and i will give you what your heart desire.
lipsrsealed
kolubo: Choose me and i will give you what your heart desire.
hmmmmmm
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by 100Cents: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2014

Baby, make we fire dey go o.

Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by priscaoge(f): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
I love Flavour still kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
MuhdG: fair enough. Bt still you shouldn't have made such an unpleasant comment

ok
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2014

wit d amount of dangerous curves u gat how will men without muscles and slight potbellies handle u??....please be considerate

or else...u like being dominant...hmmm
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by LaurelP(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Logicalmindy: OP that started this thread must be gay. sad

Stop being childish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugandan Girls..big Ikebe And Sex... / Sex Is A Consensual Agreement; Women Aren't Doing Men Any Favor / Photos: Ladies What Do You Think About This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.