Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Webmaster Help Needed! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmaster Help Needed! (637 Views)

From An Aspiring Webmaster...help, Im Stuck!!! / Simple To Many But, Defficult For Me, Webmaster Help. / Webmaster Help, Adsense Is Making My Site Too Slow On Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmaster Help Needed! by tomholly: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls i can't access my wordpress backend again. pls advise on what to do.thanks

i want to do some editing on the site. thanks
Re: Webmaster Help Needed! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
give more info,did you forget your login details or it's not logging you in from the "/wp-admin" ?
Re: Webmaster Help Needed! by BreezeITSolve(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
If you've forgotten your password, use the "forgot your password" tool. Hopefully you specified a valid email address in wordpress configuration.

Otherwise, you may have to go into the database to manually change your password.
Re: Webmaster Help Needed! by tomholly: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
no i did not forget it.
Normally to get to the Backend for Wpress. www.mysite.com/wp-admin.
it ought to take me to where i can login but its not doing so.its only showing the front end.
Re: Webmaster Help Needed! by dwebdesign(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
contact 08133884165/mail segzy54@gmail.com
i know whats the issue.
Re: Webmaster Help Needed! by Kpimp: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Try ursite.com/wp-login
Re: Webmaster Help Needed! by BreezeITSolve(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tomholly... You're not giving nearly enough information to enable anybody assist you properly without unnecessarily wasting time asking questions back and forth.

If you'd state the exact nature if the problem, what you did last before the error started and maybe a link to the installation...
Re: Webmaster Help Needed! by georgen2u(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
This issue is often caused by an incompatible plugin. all you need to do is
either you login to your control panel in your file manager and delete the recent plugin
if you are on localhost just go there and delete the plugins maybe later you re-install
like other webmasters said if it wasn't that then login to your phpmyadmin
find your admin tables locate your password (often in md5 hash) Google for md5 hash encrypter create another password use it to UPDATE the old one and relogin or reset password using e-mail.

(1) (Reply)

#webmasters Please Who Knows If Www.adzmedia.com Is Trusted / Place Your Ads On Naijakoko For Free / In Need Of 5000 Facebook Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.