Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

My Ordeal About My Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ordeal About My Life (757 Views)

Europe by Road; My Ordeal and death of a friend / A Nairalander's Ordeal / The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal About My Life by babadey(m): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
I work too hard to even think of my family, I will stay up through the night, won't close my eyes. Sins tears me apart, thought I could fight this war(sins) without weapons(not going to church,not reading my bible). When I'm almost there,at the tip of my fingers.....I bite the dust.
I know that I can and will survive and conquer, I will walk through fire to save my life if I have to. I thought with a thick skin I can conquer any distraction on my own but the blade keeps cutting me deeper....I'm not broken just fighting for PEACE.
One family in the same tree sleeping,eating,bathing in multi millions and the other families losing their sons just cos of what?!. A notable Cheiftancy in Egba they say. Whose interested?!, I'm definitely not. Until his death last week, I never thought. I'm the only man remaining while the other family 3 sons are jollying.
One mind says, "go meet them and tell them to stop the evils". Another mind says, "change your name, everything and get lost for a while".

I just needed to pour out my mind somewhere and somehow to fight my daily depression. I might not reply anybody's post but will definitely read them.
Re: My Ordeal About My Life by shizzleStar: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
modified.... I think this has to do with ancestral curse.
Re: My Ordeal About My Life by MARKone(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: My Ordeal About My Life by Kanwulia: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
See wetin POVERTY dey cause for Africa? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chair Of Death / Why Do Retirees Always Think Of Moving To Village / Mods Of The Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.