Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ebola Case In Kaduna, I'm Relocating To J Town - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Case In Kaduna, I'm Relocating To J Town (558 Views)

River State Investigating A Possible First Ebola Case in Port Harcourt / FG Confirms 10th Ebola Case In Lagos / Liberian Man With First Ebola Case In Nigeria Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Case In Kaduna, I'm Relocating To J Town by edoyad(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2014

Kaduna Records First Suspected Ebola Case
A 19-year-old boy from Zaria, Kaduna State was on Tuesday put under isolation at the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria, for exhibiting symptoms of the deadly Ebola virus disease

BY PUNCHSEP 02, 2014
A 19-year-old boy from Zaria, Kaduna State was on Tuesday put under isolation at the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria, for exhibiting symptoms of the deadly Ebola virus disease.
Ebola aid worker
Ebola aid worker
Kaduna State Commissioner for Health, Dr. Thot Dogo, who confirmed this to PUNCH correspondents in Kaduna, said the hospital authorities alerted the ministry when they suspected that the man, who is an undergraduate of ABU, Zaria started showing some signs of Ebola symptoms like high fever and rashes on his body after over a week he was admitted at the hospital.

Dogo said the blood sample of the patient has been taken to a laboratory in Lagos for tests.

According to him, the outcome of the laboratory result would determine further actions.

He noted that the state government has provided the hospital management with protective equipment for its team of medical personnel attending to the patient.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/02/kaduna-records-first-suspected-ebola-case

As such I'm relocating to J town.
Re: Ebola Case In Kaduna, I'm Relocating To J Town by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Safe journey
Re: Ebola Case In Kaduna, I'm Relocating To J Town by edoyad(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Silkmoth33: Safe journey

Thank you brother, feel free to join me

(1) (Reply)

Get It Right / Experts Urge Nigerians To Stop Open Defecation / [UPDATE] Three Feared Dead In Benin Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.