Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Silliest Response On Social Sites....... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Silliest Response On Social Sites....... (925 Views)

Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silliest Response On Social Sites....... by ibrutex(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
I cant understand how most nigerians respond on social sites expecially when someone seek their opinion on certain issues affecting their private lives.
Below is a typical example which i manage to copy from somewhere....''sigh''..... you wont believe most of the comment. but i trust my dear valued nairalanders they are just the best.

COMPLAIN

My hubby hasn’t worked since we met, our car has died and we are out of money to fix it.

We are very behind on our rent, and my husband has made it clear that he does not want me trying to get any kind of government assistance. Nor does he want me asking him any more work-related questions of any kind. He wants to work from home and will not consider doing any kind of other work to make ends meet. I am really trying to keep my mouth shut but am struggling as of late. We will be facing eviction soon.

My parents live very close by and are aware that my husband is either sleeping or on the computer. My mom doesn’t say anything but often offers us food, which is well-received. I make a small amount of money working from home, but it is not enough to keep us afloat.

Should I just quietly allow this to happen to us? I wouldn’t worry about it so much if our children were not so young. They are 4, 2, and 1. My husband is not a Christian, but I love him and think he is a good man, but he is making me crazy! If you have any advice on what I can do, please let me know.

Response....

.....Hmmmm u open ur two eyes marry a jobless yahoo guy and now start complaining. Wen u were dating him, was he working? If no, then carry ur cross. Na so u want am.

sorry case when he come marry u with yahoo money u call us now yahoo no pay again u dey cry carry ur cross abeg

Hold on to your faith maga go soon vomit pay. Hahaha !

Yahoo no be business or job! NA rugged guy u go marry.

Eeeeeya sorry dear, that's your cross, what you gon' do huh?

.......WHO ASKED U 2 GO & MARRY BENIN(BINI) MAN?

BEFORE NKO?

WHAT DO U EXPECT?

NA WOMAN DEY FEED THEM NA

U no him to be a yahoo boy from the start, so why re u complaining nw?

......I dnt undstnd y u complainin,u did not see him yestday n married him 2day u mst ve had sum mnths or yrs of courtship b4 gettn married so u kno werin u marry so carry u cross buh no worry maga go soon pay.

.......na una go jst marry man cos d man get moni @tat moment babe face ur music

......Wait na!! Him go son hamma!!must we work to earn money

Wow, young lady why are complaining when you know that your Oga is a guy man. All the money that you have been enjoying since more than 5 years now, can't have faith and carry your cross? Seems your mother is more refined than you because she behaves maturely and respectfully knowing too well that the young man has been in money and both of you have been benefiting. So shot up and pray and talk sense into your guy to invest money wisely when the money drop again. Try and change your husband by making him to invest wisely and quit the online job lol.

.....Foolish woman when he get money why you no ask him to open a business for you? So you are happy enjoying the money and now you want to share his story with us? No way we no go gree ooooo
Re: Silliest Response On Social Sites....... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
That is because those responses are usually being sarcastic because they know that the stories are pure works of fiction

my opinion though..
Re: Silliest Response On Social Sites....... by ibrutex(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
bestestgirl: That is because those responses are usually being sarcastic because they know that the stories are pure works of fiction

my opinion though..

i fink its nija way of expressing their opinion, It's in US .....
Re: Silliest Response On Social Sites....... by ATSOMEH(f): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kai, nairalanders mouth even sharp pass these ones. I dey even suspect say na kanwulia make that BINI MAN comment.
Re: Silliest Response On Social Sites....... by Kanwulia: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
ATSOMEH: Kai, nairalanders mouth even sharp pass these ones. I dey even suspect say na kanwulia make that BINI MAN comment.

What is wrong with the comments? undecided
I find them VERY REASONABLE!
The problem with JOBLESS posters!
Instead of making their own comments, they spend time reading and analyzing those of others!

In all honesty . . . . How many BINI men do you know that work LEGITIMATELY? undecided

If no be armed-robber na P.I.M.P. ke!

Generally-Speaking. . . . . THIS IS A FACT! kiss
Re: Silliest Response On Social Sites....... by ATSOMEH(f): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kanwulia:

Instead of making their own comments, they spend time reading and analyzing those of others!

In all honesty . . . . How many BINI men do you know that work LEGITIMATELY? undecided

See? I talk am.
Re: Silliest Response On Social Sites....... by Kanwulia: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
ATSOMEH:

See? I talk am.

If you don't have proof. . . . Why bother?
Posters share their opinions. . . . Only CONTROL FREAKS would worry about the posts of others!
Even if I did write such. . . It is only an opinion abi? cheesy

Why you dey worry?
Abi you nor wan celebrate Christmas 2014? grin
Re: Silliest Response On Social Sites....... by ibrutex(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kanwulia:

hmmm maybe shez right about you though undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Leader's Dilemma / Ten Things You Must Not Do As A Lady When Desperate To Get Married / 14 Year Old Commits Suicide After Being Ganged Raped.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.