Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Massive Ocean Discovered On Nairaland - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massive Ocean Discovered On Nairaland (712 Views)

Some Interesting Facts About Mining And Earth's Ocean. / Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core / Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Ocean Discovered On Nairaland by leggo: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
The amount of lies that get sent to the Fp from this section makes one question the usefulness of the mods... 700km below...water discovered inside rock.. OMG!!!

1 Like

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Funniest part was that the post didn't even have a source. The mods on Nairaland should be frying akara i tell ya tongue
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered On Nairaland by Blakjewelry(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Am really surprised when i saw that on frontpage. when they brought that thread there was even a counter thread and from little research online, i got to know that the site which post that story is fond of giving fake science gist
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered On Nairaland by paooxide(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
I Question the value of being schooled and praise the gift of common sense gained through education.

(1) (Reply)

How To Print All Network Recharge Cards And Download The Software Here / Airtel 2GB Cheat!!! / Sorry, The Riemann Hypothesis Has Almost Certainly Not Been Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.