Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Register With Coren Or Nse - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Register With Coren Or Nse (2406 Views)

To Register With Coren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register With Coren Or Nse by Godsglory4: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Engineers in the house, please I seek your candid advise: which body is preferable to join between COREN and NSE. Am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. Kindly state your reason and procedures for joining. I only need those who can give me real and authentic advice/info please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Register With Coren Or Nse by bakandow11: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
please help on details of how
Re: Register With Coren Or Nse by Baddo101(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
Godsglory4: Engineers in the house, please I seek your candid advise: which body is preferable to join between COREN and NSE. Am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. Kindly state your reason and procedures for joining. I only need those who can give me real and authentic advice/info please.
ask google..
Re: Register With Coren Or Nse by Tex42(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Godsglory4: Engineers in the house, please I seek your candid advise: which body is preferable to join between COREN and NSE. Am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. Kindly state your reason and procedures for joining. I only need those who can give me real and authentic advice/info please.
don't tell me u didn't do 'engineer in soceity' as a course in ur second year.

this course would have guided u on how to tackle the COREN & NSE dilemma.

Go for NSE first

1 Like

Re: Register With Coren Or Nse by destino24(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2014
NSE is just an engineering association but COREN is an engineering regulatory body. You can't practice engineering legally in Nigeria without being a registered member of COREN. COREN is more important but NSE should be easier to join. A fresh graduate can join NSE but to join COREN, you need at least 4 years of comprehensive engineering work experience.

visit the links below to get concise information on their various registration criteria

FOR NSE
http://www.nse.org.ng/index2.php?page=member

FOR COREN
http://www.coren.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52&Itemid=91

Still a student engineer

1 Like

Re: Register With Coren Or Nse by obyno10ten: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2014
destino24:
NSE is just an engineering association but COREN is an engineering regulatory body. You can't practice engineering legally in Nigeria without being a registered member of COREN. COREN is more important but NSE should be easier to join. A fresh graduate can join NSE but to join COREN, you need at least 4 years of comprehensive engineering work experience.

visit the links below to get concise information on their various registration criteria

FOR NSE
http://www.nse.org.ng/index2.php?page=member

FOR COREN
http://www.coren.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52&Itemid=91

Still a student engineer
4yrs is much. Any financial involvements?
Re: Register With Coren Or Nse by andobi1: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
As a recent graduate, you can do your graduate membership immediately, but you can do the corporate membership after 4 years.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Whatsapp Chat History On Iphone / 14 Strange And Scary Military Technologies!!!! / How To Buy Units For Prepaid Meters In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.