Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Love Conqures All Is It True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Conqures All Is It True (777 Views)

Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman': Is it True? / Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? / I Heard Slim Girls Is What Is Reigning In Nig .is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Conqures All Is It True by kanayo74(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2008
[color=#990000][/color] what would u do if someone you love got pregnant for you and later went ahead to abort the baby because she is shy of what people will say (You promised her marriage and have even went to the extent of seeing her parents. The mother is even aware of the pregnancy) and later comes back to tell you that she is very sorry that you should understand her side.
Re: Love Conqures All Is It True by iceland(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2008
Ah! she's a murderer!, Run from her.She killed your baby
Re: Love Conqures All Is It True by sylvao2000(m): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2008
@poster::

How old are you and your wife to be?
Re: Love Conqures All Is It True by arramyjay: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2008
I will understand her.
Re: Love Conqures All Is It True by omopenu4u(f): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2008
She does't love u u better run away from her before she kill u.
Re: Love Conqures All Is It True by iice(f): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2008
Her reasoning is shyness? undecided I'd hope i had enough brains to date someone of more substance and backbone.
And no, love does not conquer all.
Re: Love Conqures All Is It True by HRhotness(f): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2008
In reality, love does not conquer all!

i kinda understand where she is comin frm tho, d fear of facing society with a pregnancy can be over-whelming
Re: Love Conqures All Is It True by igwe11(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2008
This question should be better answered by the girl in question. If love could conquer all in her side, she shouldn’t have gotten rid of the pregnancy in the first place.
I think she is not seeing love in the same way with you, don’t be surprised to see her
trade you with pride.
Re: Love Conqures All Is It True by Andala: 2:24am On Nov 03, 2008
@poster

Next time post something more sensible and realistic undecided
Re: Love Conqures All Is It True by Akinagirl(f): 2:35am On Nov 03, 2008
What was not sensible and realistic about what he posted?

Poster, You need to have a serious talk to her about what the relationship means to her. She should have trusted you enough to keep the pregnancy. Obviously she does not trust you nor does she trust the relationship. She also didnt even consider you or tell you until later that she had an abortion because she was shy? I would really think twice about her. She does not seem very stable in her reasoning. And if you are considering marrying her, then really have a talk with her about what you both expect in your relationship and if the both of you love each other in the same way.
Re: Love Conqures All Is It True by TOYOSI20(f): 2:43am On Nov 03, 2008
Unfortunately in this case it doesn't apply. . . .sorry

(1) (Reply)

Happiest And Saddest Day. / Is Love Really For The Foolish Alone? / I Need A Gurl Within The Ages Of 18 And 21 : Within Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.