Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage (14177 Views)

Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by NkemIke: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
The entire ‘social media village’ by now has been agog with the messy divorce news of famous Nigerian Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome and his estranged wife, Pastor Anita. However the untold story behind the divorce is what you may not have heard before. According to a member of Oyakhilome’s Christ Embassy Church at Ikotun Egbe Parish who spoke to us on the condition of anonymity...READ MORE: http://www.myemag.net/church-member-exclusive-romance-female-gospel-singer-sinach-crashe-oyakhilomes-marriage/

1 Share

Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Devil is a liar

1 Like

Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by Ladybluecash(f): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ds man eyes no clear at all, mak una no forget sey na EDO MAN he dey dia blood

5 Likes

Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by qadeerkug(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: Devil is a liar
who tell you bro

2 Likes

Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by Debbyug(f): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
they have come again ooo

1 Like

Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
qadeerkug: who tell you bro
Pastor Chris
Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by Airforce1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
I was here
Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by donpetros: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Na waoh, People will say anything just to sell. Any if Pastor Chris had taken care of his home, will we be hearing all of this.
Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by onyekachee(f): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
The fool that fabricated this story,well done o!

8 Likes

Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by LaurelP(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls if u want to give us gist, do so. For u to expect da I'm gonna click on dat link, even my dad can't make me do so! Sorry

4 Likes

Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by Leetunechi: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Op

may u die of chrisphobia

1 Like

Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by priscaoge(f): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
When hungry bloggers have no reasonable story to tell,they fabricate poo n say 'click to continue'undecided Even with d full gist here I still don't buy d pooundecidedundecided

3 Likes

Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by ladyife(f): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
NkemIke: The entire ‘social media village’ by now has been agog with the messy divorce news of famous Nigerian Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome and his estranged wife, Pastor Anita. However the untold story behind the divorce is what you may not have heard before. According to a member of Oyakhilome’s Christ Embassy Church at Ikotun Egbe Parish who spoke to us on the condition of anonymity...READ MORE: http://www.myemag.net/church-member-exclusive-romance-female-gospel-singer-sinach-crashe-oyakhilomes-marriage/
what kind of lie is dis.smelling lie

2 Likes

Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
op God will punish you!! angry

1 Like

Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by obi4eze(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
krall: op God will punish you!! angry
U dey go pastor chris' church?
Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
obi4eze:
U dey go pastor chris' church?
no but I hate when bloggers tell lies to generate traffic. angry

3 Likes

Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by MisterLongman(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
@Op you can lie for africa..... Nansense
Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sinach just got married make una allow her enjoy marriage small b4 scandals start flying around
Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by balaclava: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
compare this pictures of Oya n wife: b4 n now. Na money abi na Bleaching abi na Anointing?

3 Likes

Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by Youngsage: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
@o.p na u know that one oh! lipsrsealed
Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by Feraz(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
In redcliff's voice - 'All these hungry bloggers!' angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by BreezyRita(f): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
op has been lying for a living since 1670
Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by simdam500(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
crappy blogger existing since 1610ad

1 Like

Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
My first permutation gave that answer but I feared to speak on it
Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by enoqueen: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
balaclava: compare this pictures of Oya n wife: b4 n now. Na money abi na Bleaching abi na Anointing?

is this really them. I can see Anita's smile and I wan believe the pics smsll.
Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by Edusouls(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hei lots of things wey person no hear for this issue..
Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by Wealthyone: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
Chris and Anita looks so much alike....abi it's just me?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1675175_oya_2_jpegbae4afbbb442a852a2d74441e0fa4125

2 Likes

Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by reggiemillz91: 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Bleep FLIPPING CASH, Bleep FLIPPING HOUSES, YOU MIGHT HAVE TO KEEP YA JOB
CUZ YOU ONLY GONE GET LIKE $100 BACK. HIT ME UP 770-276-9236
Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by Fringes(m): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2014
Wealthyone: Chris and Anita looks so much alike....abi it's just me?

No be only you. That's the same thing that crossed my mind!
Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by Andyblaze: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by EmmaOgbu(m): 4:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Nice story

2 Likes

Re: Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage by nickz(m): 5:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Ladybluecash: Ds man eyes no clear at all, mak una no forget sey na EDO MAN he dey dia blood
grin grin Edo men are nice oh sad....their women on the other hand lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas Vs Easter: Which One Is More Significant? / 10 Things The Bible Wants U To Know In This Recession Time. / How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.