Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:05 PM

Changed - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Changed (25502 Views)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / The Slap That Changed My Life For Good! / It Changed Me Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changed by Mczigx(m): 6:13am On Oct 06, 2014
Tnkz boss,xori abt d demise of ur grnd mum may her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Changed by Iolite(f): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2014
So sorry for your loss, may she find peace where she is now.
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2014
Sorry for the delay please
I'm typing
Re: Changed by princesssusan(f): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2014
How many hours u dey tk type? undecided
Re: Changed by Iolite(f): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2014
JigsawKillah:
Sorry for the delay please
I'm typing

You never type finish Oga?
Re: Changed by Frankenstein: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
I just like the suspense... good job, Jigsaw.
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
"I said drop your gun" Double E barked again

Schemer, as calm as ever, said "why don't we settle this like men? A shoot out will cause damages, of course I know you want to prevent that. Let's do this like men"

Double E knew what he meant and he was ready to play a sucker to catch the sucker in front of him. They stared hard at each other before slowly lowering their guns.

Schemer kicked his gun under the car and made the Inspector to do same. He removed his suit, leaving a neat white long sleeve shirt, half buttoned, exposed. He folded the arms of the shirt and waited for Double E, who was pulling his off too.

Double E immediately pulled out his gun, and shot behind Schemer. Schemer immediately spread his hands wide, in a surrendering manner.

"Cheat!" Schemer angrily said.

"You can say that again" Double E said.

Inspector Edogho and Schemer stood still for some seconds, both trying to act calm. A small crowd made up of the few people who had guts to check out what was causing the shooting had formed at a corner close to the boutique. The other spectators were watching from behind closed doors and windows. As usual, amongst them stood internet addicts with their cameras on, following the action.

"O boy this one na american film o" a boy whispered to his friend.

Schemer viewed the surrounding with from the corner of his eyes. He knew escaping wouldn't be difficult anymore and he was sure the inspector only wanted to arrest him. He racked up his brain desperately for a solution.

He saw the move coming, but he decided to keep calm.

"Move back and your hands on your head" the inspector said, directing him with the gun. Schemer hesitated.

"Are you now deaf as a result of shock?" Double E asked.

"No. Just wondering why I'm hesitating to kill you" Schemer replied, moving backwards, slowly, with his hands on his head.

Double E cackled and said "I'm scared. Daddy please come help me" with a tone and attitude of sarcasm clearly audible and visible. He cackled again. Schemer kept quiet, unperturbed by the taunting.

"It's as simple as knowing your name. You just can't" Double E quickly said after clearing his throat.

"You think"

"I'll like to see you try"

"Let's leave here and talk. I hate creating scenes like this for nothing"

"Nooooo. It isn't for nothing. A cop catches a thief and he's about to send him to jail. Praise the Nigerian Police!"

Double E brought out his phone and called his assistant. He asked for a back up team and gave a rough description of his location. Luckily, the gunshot had attracted a patrol team and they were a couple of minutes drive away from them.

"No acting smart boy" Double E said.

"It's a pity sir. You don't know what you are doing"

"Like seriously? Nah man."

Schemer smiled. His smile soon turned to laughter and he was heartily laughing his heart out leaving a bewildered Double E to stare.

The patrol team suddenly breezed in and surrounded Schemer and bundled him. He didn't stop laughing, he laughed on like a lünatic. They cuffed him and threw him in the back of the van and waited for orders.

Double E had kept his pistol in it's stead on his waist. He surveyed the area. The crowd began to move away and turn their faces each moment he tried looking at them. Typical Nigerian society. They surely knew helping the police sometimes means getting jailed.

Double E walked back to the boutique, all the customers stayed inside for reasons best known to them. His intent was to at least spot the second person in the car.

"Oga stop to dey laugh" one of the police men said to Schemer.

Schemer continued.......IGBATI!!!!!

A hot slap landed on Schemer's cheek and he kept quiet.

"Idiôt! U be goat ni? If dem no slap you, you no go get sense? Criminal! Animal!"

Double E, oblivious of what had transpired between Schemer and the Policeman, came out and saw his assistant just coming. He shook his head before assigning duties to him. He jumped into the van with Schemer in it and they left for the station

SAW
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Iolite:

You never type finish Oga?

Madam Abeg pardon me
I'm sorry

Frankenstein:
I just like the suspense... good job, Jigsaw.

I see you master

Thanks

princesssusan:
How many hours u dey tk type? undecided

Sorry madam
Abeg forgive your boy

Mczigx:
Tnkz boss,xori abt d demise of ur grnd mum may her soul rest in perfect peace.

Thanks Boss

SAW
Re: Changed by Frankenstein: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
More updates. Can't believe schemer has been caught. I thought he was Scofield.

1 Like

Re: Changed by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
STILL IN PAGE THREE..
I am happy I wasn't left far behind wink wink
Jigsawkillah, weldone o

1 Like

Re: Changed by Fatalveli(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Frankenstein:
More updates. Can't believe schemer has been caught. I thought he was Scofield.
Even the genius scofield was figured out and caught by mahone! Isn't it...

2 Likes

Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
SammyHoe:
STILL IN PAGE THREE..
I am happy I wasn't left far behind wink wink
Jigsawkillah, weldone o

Thanks Boss

Fatalveli and Frankenstein....I see you both Boss. As soon as I can charge, I go sama updates for una sharperly

More criticisms Abeg

SAW
Re: Changed by edogho(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Thanks Boss

Fatalveli and Frankenstein....I see you both Boss. As soon as I can charge, I go sama updates for una sharperly

More criticisms Abeg

SAW
ask others to criticize abeg. me believes criticism is satanism. nice write-up bro. buh i c some typo o, like putting schemer for double e and vice versa. and some errors in grammer. i swear, if i can be a little creative like u, i go happy o.
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mr Samuel sat, face carrying a weak smile and not as radiant as former times. He wasn't himself. He was restive, waiting for John to say whatever he wanna say. He was taking too long.

John on the other hand, was cool and looked like a good son, and carries a deceptive smile.

"What brought me here?" John asked.

Mr Samuel kept mum. He got up, went to his bar and poured himself a little drink. A brand of dry gin named AK 47. He drank it all and saw the surprised look on John's face. He turned another and walked back to his seat, glass in hand.

"You want to know what brought you here? Well, let's take a walk" he finally said and gulped the drink. He held his chest with his left hand, squeezing it for some seconds.

John was reluctant at first, but succumbed to his dad's request when the man didn't even turn back to see if John would disagree.

Mr Samuel walked into the open field, whistling faintly. From the corner of his eyes, he could see his son walking behind him, mimicking his steps. If only the boy had followed his footsteps, he would've been retired.

Soon John hastened his steps and caught up with him.

"We are now walking. Tell me what I need to know"

"What was your question again?"

"What brought me here?"

"Are you seriously asking me? Do I own your mind? Of course you brought yourself here"

"You said what you were hiding back there in the study was what brought me here. What is it?"

"Oh! Did I?"

John stood in his father's path thereby stopping the Old man from moving farther.

"Tell me what I need to know else your life is in danger"

Mr Samuel stared at him like he was oblivious of the threat his son was throwing. He giggled and with one hand, he pushed his son aside and continued walking.

"You are an Okra and me, a farmer. No matter what, how tall you might think you've become, how strong you might think you are, I can still bend you"

"So you sent people to kidnap me?"

Mr Samuel laughed for only a couple of seconds before saying "you're fóolish my son"

He stood still and faced his son.

"Did I mastermind your kidnap? No. I knew about it. The police informed me. You see, Inspector Edogho owes me a lot and he felt solely responsible for your kidnap."

"What do you mean you knew about my kidnap? You sent them to kidnap me for God's sake!"

Just then Mr Samuel's phone rang. He answered and after 30seconds with the receiver, he looked at his son and said......"he's been found"

"Who?"

"The guy who kidnapped you. Let's go to the station"

And they walked away. Mr Samuel called one of his guards and told him to drive. Both of them, for the first time in many years, sat in the same car.

###################################################################

Schemer was placed in a large room with little ventilation and a bulb, no fan or air conditioner. The wall is painted with a blue but the colour has faded but the blue is still visible. A table stood at the middle and a 2 chairs, each placed on both sides of the table. An opened book with a pen lying on it was resting on the table.

Schemer sat on one of the chairs with his hands cuffed and placed behind the chair such that he couldn't move his hands without carrying the chair.

In front of him stood Inspector Edogho. He was putting on a white long sleeved shirt with a black trouser and shoes to match. He had casted his tie away. The arms of the shirt were folded and he was sweating.

"I'm going to ask you very simple questions, I don't want you procrastinating" he said.

"Well, I'm only going to talk to my lawyer" Schemer said.

"It's not possible. You're a kidnapper, caught red handed and I don't want to hear you say anything else apart from answering the questions I'm going to ask you."

When Schemer didn't say anything, he continued
"Did you kidnap Angela?"

"Yes, I did"

"Where are you keeping her?"

"In my àss"

"Look, I can get you released if you cooperate. Just help us. Just help us get her back and you are out of here"

Schemer kept quiet, looking downwards like that was where his interrogator stood.

"Alright. Alright. Why did you kidnap her?"

No answer.

Double E is getting frustrated with Schemer's antics. He asked again
"What is your name?"
No answer.

"Who sent you?"

No answer.

"Alright, call your lawyer"

Schemer raised his head up and smiled. "Get me a phone"

SAW

1 Like

Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
edogho:
ask others to criticize abeg. me believes criticism is satanism. nice write-up bro. buh i c some typo o, like putting schemer for double e and vice versa. and some errors in grammer. i swear, if i can be a little creative like u, i go happy o.

Boss Abeg pardon me
English b like jamb for my side.....e dey hard me die. But dat one no be excuse sha, I go work on am
Tnx sir

SAW
Re: Changed by edogho(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Boss Abeg pardon me
English b like jamb for my side.....e dey hard me die. But dat one no be excuse sha, I go work on am
Tnx sir

SAW
u even try pass me. buh me just good for writing pass speaking and i don't know why or why i can't put some kinda story together. that's y i dey pray to be a little creative like u. good job sha. btw, dedicate something for ya brother naw because sammy hoe no ever do so. do am naw, wetin e dey even take to get a dedicated update? abeg. i swear, i dey miss as e dey happen. e come dey make literature section tire me.
Re: Changed by Frankenstein: 12:08am On Oct 09, 2014
One update per day.. is that the pattern?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Changed by princesssusan(f): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
Frankenstein:
I guess so
Re: Changed by Frankenstein: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
JigsawKillah, where's today's update?
Please, man.
Re: Changed by daveP(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
shocked Jig? Its okay. Wasnt expecting that arrest though. Keep twisting like twista!
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
Dedicated to Edogho

Inspector Edogho brought out his mobile phone and told schemer to dial his lawyer's number. Schemer called it without batting and eyelid while Edogho typed it. Edogho walked away with the phone, speaking quietly with the receiver and leaving Schemer alone with his thoughts.

Schemer turned his neck as far as it could go, looking at the walls. He looked at the ceiling, the back to the walls before tracing it to the ceiling again. He let his head fall downwards.

He knew there's no secret cameras around and a CCTV outside? Maybe when Nigeria turns hundred. He didn't try to force his hands out of the cuffs, it was practically useless. He felt like sleeping, he's been driving since morning. He yawns.

Mr Samuel and John drove into the police station premises. Both got down and walked into the station straight into the DPO's office. They met Inspector Edogho in the office, sitting with the DPO, a short potbellied man.

"Good day sirs" Mr Samuel greeted.

"Welcome Sir" they said in unison.

John fold his hands and watched, he knew the legacy his father had, and that's why he's being relegated to the background even though he was the kidnapped.

"How's it going? Has he confessed?" Mr Samuel asked.

"Not yet sir. He insists on speaking to his lawyer. He's admitted to napping Angela though" Edogho replied. "We have everything under control sir"

"Is it safe to see him?"

"Sure"

The inspector and the DPO got up and led the way to Schemer's cell while John and his father followed slowly. They walked stride by stride, on their way to Schemer's cell, the met another criminal being dragged to another cell, and he was putting up a fight. Edogho excused himself and walked up to the criminal and punched him. The guy fell down and started crying out aloud.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaa......i no do anything ooo. Oga help me tell them na" he said to Mr Samuel.

They dragged him to his cell amidst his screams and curses and pleadings.

"Typical naija" the Inspector said.

The others laughed heartily except Mr Samuel.

"Let's go" Edogho said.

Together they walked into the room they had placed Schemer. They met Schemer's head bowed, sweat dripping from his head. A third police man holding a baton came in, while two others stood at the doorpost, guns in hand.

Edogho collected the baton and use the edge to raise Schemer's face up. Schemer shook his head and faced them. He smiled.

"What is your name?" Mr Samuel asked

He stared at him for a while before answering.

"James. And you're the billionaire I've been hearing about, Mr Samuel. Wow!"

"Is that why you kidnapped my son?"

Schemer laughed for nearly a minute and said "is this a son? He's useless....."

John attacked him punching and pushing Schemer, and both lf them went crashing to the floor. No one made any move to stop John. He held Schemer's throat and punched him 6 consecutive times. He felt satisfied and walked backwards.

The policeman with them lifted Schemer up. Schemer spat the blood in his mouth on the floor and the policeman gave him another slap, the same one in the van that had slapped him earlier.

Schemer started laughing. The same policeman punched him again and he kept quiet.

"Why are you doing this?" Mr Samuel asked.

Schemer nodded his head thrice and coughed, he looked at the four men before him, excluding the policeman who was standing behind him. He cleared his throat and began.

"During my university days, I once applied for the SSS, i passed all the tests but I was never employed, simply because I wasn't smart. And I wanna have another go at it"

"Lie! So you had to kidnap a husband and his wife just to prove you are smart?!" Edogho growled.

Schemer fixed his gaze on the inspector, whose face was fuming with anger and he calmly said

"You don't seem to understand. I'm the most brilliant criminal you're ever going to deal with. You didn't catch me because you were smarter, you caught me because I wanted you to.

Back to the issue at hand. John's kidnap was a mistake. And for Angela, we've got plans for her."

"Name your price" Mr Samuel said

"she's priceless"

"Don't do this, she's like a daughter to me. Whatever you want, I'll get it for for you"

"No!" John interjected. "Kill the bïtch. We don't give a fück about her"

"You'll soon" Schemer said

"No....."

"Enough!" Mr Samuel said with an air of finality.

"Well, this fóol behind me, you've slapped me twice and punched me once, you'll get your reward in double folds. Mr Inspector, I'll let you be if you'd let me be. John, more is coming your way." Schemer said as he let his head dropped.

A guy in his late twenties, fair in complexion, 4'7, wearing a gray coloured suit, shoes and a cowboy hat walked into the police station. He was carrying a gray suitcase on one hand and the other dipped into his pocket. He met the reception and asked to see the DPO. One of the two policemen he met behind the counter offered him a seat and went to inform the DPO.

##############################################

The door swung open, and a chocolate skinned guy walked in. He has heavy black lips and a 6'7. He was carrying a big digger, length of about 100cm. The door shut after him. His every stride towards Angela sent shrills down her spine. She moved backwards.

The doctor started laughing as he saw Angela wielding a knife before the giant. He said "kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!" Continuously.

Angela said "what do you want?"

The guy continued to move towards her, and her back touched the wall. He swinged the digger and Angela dodged and fell on the floor. The impact the diggger made on the wall sent a very serious message to Angela. The guy made another move to pin her on the floor and she rolled away.

The digger got too deep into the tiled floor, he tried to pull it from the floor. Angela dived him and stabbed his throat, he threw her off him. Pulled out the knife from his neck, screaming as he did so. He was bleeding profusely. Angela msde another move, this time with the plier in hand but it was too late.

The caught her with one hand, whipped her on the floor and used the knife to pierce her abdomen. Angela laid still, breathing heavily. The guy pulled the digger from the floor, he was feeling dizzg from the lost of blood. He stood over Angela, and raised the digger as Angela gave a piercing scream as he brings it down on her.

SAW
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
daveP:
shocked Jig? Its okay. Wasnt expecting that arrest though. Keep twisting like twista!

Where I learn am from? No be you?

Frankenstein:
JigsawKillah, where's today's update?
Please, man.

Sorry it came real late
Hope you pardon me

princesssusan:

I guess so

Auntie mo
Weldone o

Frankenstein:

Depends on when I've got time sir

edogho:
u even try pass me. buh me just good for writing pass speaking and i don't know why or why i can't put some kinda story together. that's y i dey pray to be a little creative like u. good job sha. btw, dedicate something for ya brother naw because sammyhoe no ever do so. do am naw, wetin e dey even take to get a dedicated update? abeg. i swear, i dey miss as e dey happen. e come dey make literature section tire me.

Na that hip I miss pass sef
But aedh b like true story lol
Na to go ebiag go continue remain sef
I dey plan to transfer go there full time.

SAW
Re: Changed by daveP(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Where I learn am from? No be you?

Sorry it came real late
Hope you pardon me

Auntie mo
Weldone o

Depends on when I've got time sir

Na that hip I miss pass sef
But aedh b like true story lol
Na to go ebiag go continue remain sef
I dey plan to transfer go there full time.

SAW
lol keep it up.
Re: Changed by seunviju(f): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Who be the real oga of the kidnappers naw?huh,make I dey view sha.Keep up with the good work Jig and thanks for the update
Re: Changed by Iolite(f): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Why why why! I thought they are not suppose to hurt Angela.
Re: Changed by princesssusan(f): 3:18am On Oct 13, 2014
Hmmmmmm i ope 4 anoda twist revealn dt d dagger fell down on her because he is too weak, i can‘t bear d loss
Re: Changed by edogho(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2014
Jigsaw, me think say i know how d tori dey go before o. dis lane u enter so as e be e get o. nice twist buh come continue. i'm am gbadun-ing ur style grin
Re: Changed by Princesschi(f): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
U go fear twists and turns na. Jig i'm really enjoying ds story, even tho its getting me scared, i go still dey follow u.

*I like this new Angela tho, she dey form James Bond*
Re: Changed by godwinmoffat: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
ghost mode deactivated
come post na
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
The DPO, apparently tired of walking managed to raise himself from the wall he had been resting on and walked with the policeman who had informed him that someone was looking for him. He dragged his feet towards the counter, yawning all the way. The policeman saw him and stiffened a giggle. The DPO changed his direction and headed for his office.

"Tell him to see me in my office" he instructed

"Yes sir!"

The Policeman walked back to the counter.

"Chairman, my Oga say make you come he office. Follow me make I show you road" he said to the man who picked up his suitcase that had been lying on his laps and followed him.

"This idiót sef no tell me who dey find me" the DPO grumbled to himself.

His office was a self contained room, painted white. A small room serves as a toilet while the other room has a fridge and contains everything else he might need as refreshments. In the room that serves as the main office, there stood a long sofa, on one side, at the opposite side of the toilet. A giant table, well polished and made with mahogany stood at the center, and no doubt, it's the best furniture in the room. An office chair stood on both sides of the table, while another was tucked away at the far end close to the sofa. A Nigerian flag was hung at the back of the chair meant for the officer. His uniform was also hung not far from the flag.

He fell on his chair and his hand fumbled as he tried to pick up a canned water that was left lying on the ground. He drank it hastily and was about to collapse his head on the wide and huge table in front of him when he heard a knock. He hissed and quickly arranged his table.

"Come in" he said grunting.

The door knob twisted and the door opened slowly.

"Good day Sir" the visitor said

"Good day mister. You are welcome. Please sit down" the DPO said. He stood up and they both shook hands.

"Thank you sir" he said sitting down, smiling.

"Can we offer you anything?"

"No, it's okay"

"So what brought this gentleman to my noble office"

"My client. He's being detained by your men. One Mr James Ekhaigbe"

"Yes. Yes"

"Can I see him?"

"Sure"

They both walked to the room where Schemer was being held. The DPO walked in first.

"Inspector" he called, drawing the attention of everyone present "the lawyer is here"

"Weldon sirs" the lawyer said. "Without wasting your time, I'm Mr Sullivan, as you've just been informed, and under the 1997 Constitution, section......"

"Quit the raps Mr Sulli-whatever" Edogho interrupted. "You want to bail your client, right?"

"Yes Mr....."

"Edogho" the Inspector said impatiently.

"Alright Mr Edogho, I want my client bailed"

"Do you even know the kind of crime your client committed?"

"That, Mr Edogho, is your cup of tea"

Mr Samuel and John were ushered out of the room by the other policeman and led them to the DPO's office. Mr Samuel refused.

"It's my son's case and I intend to follow it to the end" he says "I want to witness the whole proceedings."

John, at his father's refusal to go to the DPO's office, insisted on sticking with his father. They stood at a respectable distance away from the IT room.

The silence in the room was killing. Schemer had raised up his head but was smiling weirdly. Double E kept scanning Sullivan's face. The DPO kept quiet, and was looking at the floor, like there lies the result of this meeting. And the lawyer, Mr Sullivan, kept taking glances at his wristwatch.

Sullivan's phone rang, breaking the silence but he quickly ended the call. He scanned the 3 faces in front of him and smiled.

"Please let my client go" he said

"when did you become the law?" Double E said. "He committed a grievous crime. It's a case of kidnap and we're yet to find the last victim. Can we go talk somewhere else?"

"No!" Sullivan said.

"Are you insane?" The DPO finally spoke.

"I am. I want my client out of here and now."

"See you in court sir"

Sullivan's face tightened up. He walked slowly to Double E and stopped in his tracks.

"Yes, my client is a criminal. Yes, he was caught in the act. But guess what?" He Smiled. "Mr Edogho, before delaying my client's release and charging this case to court, I'll like you to call your wife"

"What!? What did you do to her!?" He clenched his fists and was ready for a brawl.

"Relax Mr inspector. Your family is safe, except you act otherwise. Why don't you just call your wife? You too Mr DPO. Hahahaha"

"No! It can't be!" The DPO shouted.

The heat in the room was becoming too much as Mr Samuel and John ran in, as well as the police placed in charge of them.

Edogho ran up to Sullivan and grabbed him by the collar, he punched him on the face and Sullivan fell down, as another punch was about to land on Sullivan's face, the calm voice of Mr Samuel stopped him.

"What's wrong?" he asked calmly

The DPO sat on the floor, wailing uncontrollably, shaking his legs and head. Edogho had let go of the lawyer, who stood up, and is trying to adjust his wears.

"I said what is wrong?" Mr Samuel asked again.

The DPO was the first to speak

"They've kidnapped our families, mine and Edogho's"

"And instead of thinking about a solution you were crying" Mr Samuel said.

Edogho was thinking hard. He called his wife first.

"Hello.......don't worry..... It will be ok soon..... I love you....... Hey!" The phone beeped, signifying the end of the convo. All eyes were on him while he was making the call.

Mr Samuel spoke "leave their families out of this. It won't do you any good except to complicate an already complicated issue. I will guarantee your release, you have my word"

Schemer spoke up "then let's leave here, we'll get back to you as per your daughter."

"What guarantee do I have?"

"We're done talking Mr Samuel" Schemer said. "It's their families, I'll let them decide, but their time is running out. If in the next 30minutes we're still here, then their families are gone. Inspector, I told you didn't I? Now you have to try a better means other than tracking a car I wanted you to track. Can I go now?"

Edogho walked up to him, face beaming with smiles "yes, you can go now but it's not over and I can't wait to shut this loud mouth of yours"

"When will that be?"

"Next time Mr James"

"There'll be no next time Inspector"

To be continued

SAW
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
godwinmoffat:
ghost mode deactivated
come post na

Done sir

Princesschi:
U go fear twists and turns na. Jig i'm really enjoying ds story, even tho its getting me scared, i go still dey follow u.
*I like this new Angela tho, she dey form James Bond*

Lol
Glad you're enjoying it

seunviju:
Who be the real oga of the kidnappers naw?huh,make I dey view sha.Keep up with the good work Jig and thanks for the update

Thanks and you're welcome

SAW
Re: Changed by daveP(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lol oga wan rest and visitor spoil show grin

jig weldone!

@seunviju lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favorite Author Of All Time? / Soyinka Threatens To Exit Nigeria / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.