Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? (971 Views)

Nairalanders, What Are Your Plans For Xmas? / Enemies Are Allergic To Suspense Never Let Your Enemies Know Your Plans / August 1st 2012:your Plans For Yourself And Your Family This New Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
To tackle the spread of Ebola, the Federal Government has directed that all schools - private and public - remain closed until October 13.

Many parents are quite unprepared for this unexpected turn of events.

What are your plans for your kids at this time?

Please let's make useful contributions as we all stand to gain from this thread
Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by acenazt: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
by God's grace i will graduate at the age of 23,get a job and start saving for a house. Open an account for my kids to come,get married at 28 and bring the little ones into the world.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Kanwulia: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
I only give them opportunities!
They will have to plan for themselves! kiss

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kanwulia: I only give them opportunities!

You mean you'll leave them to plan how to spend the next five/six school-less weeks by themselves? shocked
Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
None.Holiday continues.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
Augustbreak: None.Holiday continues.

Lucky you. I guess you have a house help or something. Some parents on the other hand have been praying for resumption day, and now this sad
Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Kanwulia: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
Vanellope:

You mean you'll leave them to plan how to spend the next five/six school-less weeks by themselves? shocked

Yes!
I give them CHOICES!
I don't plan FOR THEM! kiss
This is 2014, not 1414!

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kanwulia:

Yes!
I give them CHOICES!
This is 2014, not 1414!

Fixed!
Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Kanwulia: 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Odilafta:

Fixed!
Remain blessed.

Amen! cool
You too! kiss

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2014
Kanwulia:

Yes!
I give them CHOICES!
This is 2014, not 1414!

Wow! I guess they're all grown up.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Kanwulia: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2014
Vanellope:

Wow! I guess they're all grown up.

No, I only prepare them for adulthood! kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2014
acenazt: by God's grace i will graduate at the age of 23,get a job and start saving for a house. Open an account for my kids to come,get married at 28 and bring the little ones into the world.

grin grin grin grin I'm guessing you didn't read the post before posting your comment.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2014
It's really tough for me o,this holiday extension,my plan is to engage two of their teachers from school to come take them tutorials at home ,three times a week, three hours a day,trusted teachers though.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
iwakolewa: It's really tough for me o,this holiday extension,my plan is to engage two of their teachers from school to come take them tutorials at home ,three times a week, three hours a day,trusted teachers though.

Yes. Let the teacher teach them key subjects like maths, English and science.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by megastu(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
My kids school sent a message that they would be sending voice teachings of key subjects and also send home work. Kids are to submit the completed home work weekly.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
megastu: My kids school sent a message that they would be sending voice teachings of key subjects and also send home work. Kids are to submit the completed home work weekly.

That's a good idea. It keeps the kids productively busy at this time. But you have a lot of work to do as a parent.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Alubosa: 3:48am On Sep 05, 2014
megastu: My kids school sent a message that they would be sending voice teachings of key subjects and also send home work. Kids are to submit the completed home work weekly.

....and please name of school and what state r u please?
Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Nmeri17: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Kanwulia: I only give them opportunities!

you're just spoiling them. sooner or later they will grow into a world where they have to be under control and will become rebellious
Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by SAMBARRY: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
Make her strong to face the world alone and let her know there's no love anywhere till you learn to love yourself first. However kanwulia has said it all
Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by Kanwulia: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nmeri17:

you're just spoiling them. sooner or later they will grow into a world where they have to be under control and will become rebellious

Hmmmmmm
See OKIJA "logic'' o! cheesy
Re: What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? by megastu(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
....and please name of school and what state r u please?

LSS, Lagos

(1) (Reply)

How To Teach Your Toddler Manners / Helping Children Make Important Decision. / Who Really Own A Child More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.