Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

A Thread For Michael Jackson Haters. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Thread For Michael Jackson Haters. (924 Views)

Kardashian Sisters Spotted Texting During Moment Of Silence For Michael Brown / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Michael Jackson Haters. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Reasons to Hate Michael Jackson

I found myself wondering how many people have blogged on this exact subject, and then I realized that "hey, I actually don't fucking care." I've purposefully held off on writing anything about Michael Jackson for the sheer fact that so many people in the world have been clogging up Google with various searches, blogs, tributes (I actually don't think I've ever gagged harder), etc.

OK...#1. Sure, I guess you could have called him a talented musician...he even proclaimed himself the "King of Pedophilia....errrr, I mean Pop." Now, when exactly was the last time he released an album?

#2. He was broke, huh? Who honestly believes that? You kind of have to have a little cash lying around if you've got like 30 doctors on your payroll, filling prescriptions for every pill in the known world.

#3. His home...are you completely f-ing serious? I guarantee if your creepy old Uncle Henry with the wandering eye, and the even wandering-er hands bought a ranch, decorated it with the Elephant Man's rotten corpse, ferris wheels, monkeys, and golf carts made to look like the Batmobile, your parents would never have you let you set foot on it. Not to mention that he named it Neverland. Now, in case you lived in a box with no electricity or running water, you'll recognize that name from Peter Pan (the child abductor who never grows up, who also just happens to have his own fairy). Hell, I could go to the West Village and find that exact same guy.

#4. Allegations of child molestation. The next person that says "Well, it's because he's rich and everyone wanted to sue him", I might just punch you directly in the face. NO ONE is prosecuted or accused THAT many times without some semblance of truth to the allegations. Every lie is 80% truth. So, even if people were making it up, I'm pretty certain that MJ "Beat It" all over some 9 year old's back at least 1000 times in his life.

#5. Who the motherfuck does that to their face? Seriously. I don't know what bothers me more...the nose that ceased to be a nose sometime around 1986, or the cleft in the chin. You honestly spent money to make your chin look like John Travolta. (pssssttt....that's not an attractive look)

bottom line: he did not represent the black race.
Re: A Thread For Michael Jackson Haters. by slimzypink(f): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
dear kids you see the OP up there he is an example of a typical IDIOTIC ELEMENT...rubbish dey dere dey hate!! on a dead man...he iz so great u re still talking bout him after death no go feed ur self rubbish..leav ma King of Pop alon

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Michael Jackson Haters. by Kjking(m): 12:20am On Sep 04, 2014
slimzypink: dear kids you see the OP up there he is an example of a typical IDIOTIC ELEMENT...rubbish dey dere dey hate!! on a dead man...he iz so great u re still talking bout him after death no go feed ur self rubbish..leav ma King of Pop alon
smh... she knows nafin.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Michael Jackson Haters. by biz2get(m): 12:35am On Sep 04, 2014
SMH @OP grin
Re: A Thread For Michael Jackson Haters. by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 04, 2014
wow op! you're so stuppid. Keep hating on a dead man. Stupiid thang.
Re: A Thread For Michael Jackson Haters. by parrotibaba(m): 1:29am On Sep 04, 2014
...grin dat awkward moment when op de find sympathizers for his cause only to get haters which he was actually looking for grin
Re: A Thread For Michael Jackson Haters. by hensben(m): 2:19am On Sep 04, 2014
mayapop: wow op! you're so stuppid. Keep hating on a dead man. Stupiid thang.
my baby how re you doing?
Re: A Thread For Michael Jackson Haters. by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 04, 2014
hensben: my baby how re you doing?
i'm fine, thank you! cheesy
Re: A Thread For Michael Jackson Haters. by hensben(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2014
mayapop: i'm fine, thank you! cheesy
i am relieve to see you laugh and happy smiley
Re: A Thread For Michael Jackson Haters. by lepasharon(f): 4:47am On Sep 05, 2014
Dude was weird simply put
Re: A Thread For Michael Jackson Haters. by slinkman(m): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2014
there's noting to hate about him.... he means well for d world ..... so mumu go get a life....

(1) (Reply)

Eminem, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry & Others Enter Guinness Book Of World Record. / Breaking News: 17 Yr Old Malala Yousafzai Wins 2014 Nobel Peace prize / What Is Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.