Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Would You Save Your Car Or The Job? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Save Your Car Or The Job? (653 Views)

Photo:which Would You Pick, The Car Or The Model? / Quiz: Which Is Faster On Autox, A Modern Porsche Sports Car Or A Shifter Gokart? / What DIYs (Do It Yourself ) Have You Done On Your Car Or Plan To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Save Your Car Or The Job? by kingschild123(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
You are late for the final interview of your dream job and your car is in this situation, would you save your car or the job?

Re: Would You Save Your Car Or The Job? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
That car IS moving and needs no saving angry
Re: Would You Save Your Car Or The Job? by inze(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2014
smurfy: That car IS moving and needs no saving angry

Its moving now doesn't mean it will move "afterwards"

It takes alot of expensive repairs driving your car through flood
Re: Would You Save Your Car Or The Job? by thegame(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
i actually believe that car will move afterwards. just put off your AC man.

keywords: dream job***

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Use My Old Driver's License? / Cost Of New Automatic Gearbox / Affordable And Reliable Tyres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.