Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi (28182 Views)

Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by seuncyber(m): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmm give me the remote to dstv jara make I they look

So naija is now a country were we need to beg players to come and play

120million people

O ga

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Ograke(m): 6:24am On Sep 04, 2014
No sane man likes being an instrument of use and disuse.

The guy participated in the world cup qualifying matches but was shockingly dropped for the main event.

Only if he knows how painful that could have been to him.

He now went ahead calling up mediocre strikers like Amoebi and Nwofor while a real goal-banger like him was snubbed.

The dude's action is understandable jae.

9 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 04, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: I do not care how talented Ike Uche is. If he is too big for the Super Eagles, then he will not obey the Coach.

Ike Uche should know that he has not achieved anything in football. He has not even achieved what Coach Keshi achieved for Club and country as a player.

Coach Keshi should never call him up and focus on our developing young Super talents like Iheanacho, Chidera Ezeh, Mikel Agu, Musa Yahaya.

A player like Jordan Femi Ibe of Liverpool should be given call ups to see if he would play for Nigeria.

As for Ike Uche, forget him.
na you follow dey insult osaze saying he's old & cant play anything you hav started it wit uche you no get comon sense atall.......@post: keshi is not a gentle man he's kind of man dat wil drop balotelli for life.wen you watch ik highlights u see he's a promising player.he deserve to plead not just come & play even osaze deserve to plead droping some1 hurts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Austindark(m): 6:28am On Sep 04, 2014
zeelo2014:
I just want to use this opportunity to beg Nairalanders, Pls if u don't have anything meaningful to write on a topic, pls pls pls just read and walk out. Alot of childish and brainless comments on first pages of most threads. Seun, It will be nice if u deactivate that notification app, cos ever since it was created the comments here have been appalling. Many of us come here for the comments but it seems kids that should be reading their books have taken over, by taking residence of the first page.

matured man if u came to drop a meaningful comment what prevents u from dropping it on page 5??
must u drop urs on first page too?
or are u a kid like us?
just try to be faster dude and stop d jealousy at once..

wat even makes u think dat ur comment will even be better dan the 2 dots I dropped..

5 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2014
Ograke: No sane man likes being an instrument of use and disuse.

The guy participated in the world cup qualifying matches but was shockingly dropped for the main event.

Only if he knows how painful that could have been to him.

He now went ahead calling up mediocre strikers like Amoebi and Nwofor while a real goal-banger like him was snubbed.

The dude's action is understandable jae.
my brother keshi tire me.

3 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by seniorklop: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2014
abeg who is fooling who here? lemme use dis moment to shoutout to peeps dat never made to nigeria national team

#street soccer heros
#inter schools heros
#inter department heros
#inter hall n faculties heros
#nuga heros
#ma humble self

#i could have done better...yimu...

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2014
snipet: Really? Hmmmm.
when wil talk about weak we mean mikel as for now na ike uche.save ur ads

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Pavore9: 6:31am On Sep 04, 2014
lf this is true, those who are addicted to him should better advise him now to participate in the qualifications not when the team to the nations cup is about to be named they will start chanting litany of his qualities.

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 04, 2014
iceberylin: He deserves an apology.....
oya Osaze,slow-obi, keshie etc
get on your Knee jooor
abeg take osaze out of dis
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by greall1: 6:32am On Sep 04, 2014
Oga keshi let them know u can play his role if his not ready to play.

3 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 04, 2014
grin begging is worth a shot, but not for him.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by themmydhayhor(m): 6:36am On Sep 04, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: I do not care how talented Ike Uche is. If he is too big for the Super Eagles, then he will not obey the Coach.

Ike Uche should know that he has not achieved anything in football. He has not even achieved what Coach Keshi achieved for Club and country as a player.

Coach Keshi should never call him up and focus on our developing young Super talents like Iheanacho, Chidera Ezeh, Mikel Agu, Musa Yahaya.

A player like Jordan Femi Ibe of Liverpool should be given call ups to see if he would play for Nigeria.

As for Ike Uche, forget him.

Bro u judging from one side..............................den no beg keshi b4 he cum bck??

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by LilPeezy(m): 6:36am On Sep 04, 2014
zeelo2014:
I just want to use this opportunity to beg Nairalanders, Pls if u don't have anything meaningful to write on a topic, pls pls pls just read and walk out. Alot of childish and brainless comments on first pages of most threads. Seun, It will be nice if u deactivate that notification app, cos ever since it was created the comments here have been appalling. Many of us come here for the comments but it seems kids that should be reading their books have taken over, by taking residence of the first page.
dem don read d post finish, so wetin u want mek dem comment....dier ok means dy dun hear/c am....so why u dy stress urlsf lyk say na u d tin pepper pass.....

2 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by gebest: 6:41am On Sep 04, 2014
DONT MIND THE IDIIOT.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by nifemi25(m): 6:42am On Sep 04, 2014
phransix147: If Keshi and NFF have offended him then truly they have to apologise... That's the way things are done.

This space belongs to a Landlord... Caveat Emptor

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Danhumprey: 6:43am On Sep 04, 2014
zeelo2014:
Seun,you don hear? Something gat to be done to these 'kids'!

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by basty: 6:44am On Sep 04, 2014
bakandow11: i cant blame him, we all saw what osaze did on the world cup yet thre was drama before d boy was called up.
i will only ask keshi one question. mr keshi? what did dis boy DObto you that had him omitted in the list of the worldcup participant.
then i can tell if he his wrong or not. coz na beg dem beg u b4 u come bak for dis match too.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by ifydon4real(m): 6:47am On Sep 04, 2014
Please forget him! No player is bigger than her country.

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by phransix147(m): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=nifemi25][/quote]

Taaaah! I dey fear u?
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by ikotubiabio: 6:49am On Sep 04, 2014
As a patriotic Nigerian, Ike Uche should think of the country first before his ego, if coach SK has given him opportunity, he embrace it. However, I will appreciate if he comes out and defend himself over the allegation.

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by makazona(m): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2014
I can see PRIDE here...IK UCHE should be humble to get to d top lest he wil mak more enemies on his way up
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by nickz(m): 6:53am On Sep 04, 2014
keshi get on your kneesgrincheesygrin 'shoki style'grin

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by lateef2009: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2014
Really?
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Samfigo1(m): 6:56am On Sep 04, 2014
Oga oo! Oliseh sef we no beg am....to hell wit you! We dont need you again...Idiot!

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by RoyalRoy(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2014
Keshi is back again making public statements and silly comments about his players.

If Ike Uche demanded an apology then its obvious you wronged him. Coming to say he wanted you to beg him before he plays is just cheap blackmail.

There is a big difference between beg and apologise.

I just hope this bleeping egoistic, gum chewing Keshi is thrown into the dust bin real soon.

What's he feeling like? Carlo Anceloti?

Vey silly, tactless and no technical ability coach yet he is forming super stud.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by kingvicking(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2014
Jarchi: Na dem sabi,ђДÞÞ¥ þîЯ†ђÐД¥ ℓℓ₪Þ 2me

So pple still dey use all this kind font(fancy text), you no sabi say na only BB users go fit read watin you been write wella

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by iceberylin(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2014
tongue
Adikam: abeg take osaze out of dis
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Calebosko(m): 7:05am On Sep 04, 2014
las largerback droped uche and fail woofuly at the world cup,in south africa.and stephen keshi did d same and fail,i think d nigerian best frontman deserve a chance,he is a blessed soul dont forget he was on d squared that won d nation cup

2 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by adesexy(m): 7:06am On Sep 04, 2014
zeelo2014:
..sincerely speaking wat ppl post is none of ur business..its dier fone,life,money,dey use.....its none of ur business..post wat u want to post nd leave others...ITK

4 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by QuiverBox(f): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2014
BlackPikiN: I give no fvcks abt keshi. National team won't pay your bills. Did any of you follow Ike Uche pre season matches? He was banging in goals left right and center!
He's scored a goal so far this season in two games. He was benched in their last game against Barcelona.

Keshi fired the first shot first and I like Ike uche's response in twitter.

Is ike Uche's Goals Paying your Bills?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice / Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy / Nigerian Children in Slums are Learning to Play Chess & It’s Inspiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.